New Evidence Emerges of Steve Bannon and Cambridge Analytica’s Role in Brexit

This is absolutely terrible. Something needs to be done about this foreign interference and conspiracy. There needs to be a new Brexit vote where people can have honest information and aren't being influenced like this.

>For two years, observers have speculated that the June, 2016, Brexit campaign in the U.K. served as a petri dish for Donald Trump’s Presidential campaign in the United States. Now there is new evidence that it did. Newly surfaced e-mails show that the former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, and Cambridge Analytica, the Big Data company that he worked for at the time, were simultaneously incubating both nationalist political movements in 2015.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png (1200x600, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/new-evidence-emerges-of-steve-bannon-and-cambridge-analyticas-role-in-brexit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Source: newyorker.com/news/news-desk/new-evidence-emerges-of-steve-bannon-and-cambridge-analyticas-role-in-brexit

Alt-kike soros strikes again. I've heard he was visiting other European countries, like Hungary (not sure exactly).
If there's still anyone who thinks Brexit was the people's anti-establishment move, he's either a shill or a retard.
The moment they rolled out the "NHS bus" it was obvious it's a psy-op.

Attached: q631SdX.jpg (838x1032, 158K)

why do it tho?

Plenty of reasons comes to mind.
e.g. It's easier for US to compete with individual countries than EU.
UK is the obvious and best choice to take out of EU to hit it hard. It's one of the biggest economies in the EU and easiest to separate from it. Irish border is just a bonus to create tensions and make it easier to manipulate people with fear and false hopes.

Other reason is as simple as Power. Having so much impact on so many gives a high, like no other drug. You can ask e.g. a yellow press journo for opinion; they get that kind of high from writing sensationalized articles.
Bannon seems like a kike who likes to have power over people.

These are just to from the top of my head.

just two*

>I've heard he was visiting other European countries, like Hungary (not sure exactly)
You heard it right.

Attached: d_mti20180524020-e1527179196925-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

>everything I don't like is a conspiracy

Attached: 1518041925365.jpg (1000x1432, 297K)

Bannon is a Goldman Sachs banker that wants to destroy the EU. He doesn't care about Brexit. Bannon and Trump want Europeans at the feet of Russia and America.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

And? Is it any different from other US meddling in politics of the US. Have any of hese media kikes investigated the influence of the US State Dept or CIA on pushing for remain.

They don't support Visegrad because they love Central Europe.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

This is beautifull!!
Is this how freedom dies in the UK?
It's like seeing a flower wither irl.
It's tragic, but there is a beauty to it.

What

They blamed Europe for a UK migration policy that started in the 1950's. The UK didn't even use the restriction mechanism that was available to keep out Eastern Europeans.

Attached: 1424116397914.jpg (615x766, 128K)

They want to keep Europe divided and at the feet of Russia and America. Bannon the banker isn't your friend.

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

Get in the back of the line, guy!

Attached: Obama_3.jpg (600x400, 49K)

You'll notice Bannon and Trump don't talk about Brexit they talk about destroying the EU. The UK leaving will strengthen European integration, they need to bring the entire union down.

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

Indeed. They prefer 3rd worlders because they can treat them like slaves. They can't do that with EU citizens.

I like to remind Brits that we created the UN with the Soviets, we created Merkel's party, we created Israel, we forced the 1950's refugee conventions on an occupied Europe, we flooded Africa with our surplus flood and we destabilized the Middle East.

Attached: 1136360443741.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

Oh yeah fuck it let's just roll back 50 years of US policy with regards to Europe because we want to sell more smuckers peanut butter. You literal fucking meme flag brainlet.

Yea I got what you mean now. And I agree.
And Orbán is not the great strategic thinker, he just feels important with Bannon helping him

Why start trade war with China then? Why not continue showering them with money like for the past 50 years, proxy dumb fuck?

>Bannon and Trump want Europeans at the feet of Russia and America.

i'd rather that than the EU.

Fuck off Carole.