Lauren Southern has exposed lying NGO's and caused them to shut down their twitter

Lauren Southern has exposed lying NGO's and caused them to shut down their twitter.
twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/1062108053309349889

Is there anything she can't do? She's pretty amazing.

Attached: DJieFk6UMAAa5DQ.jpg (960x639, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.squarespace.com/static/570fbe0e40261d7afd59e81d/t/5bee5da14fa51a378043252c/1542348197909/Statement-November-14-2018.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good girl. Post tits too.

Attached: 1542521937831.jpg (316x400, 18K)

Goddamn it i want to fuck lauren's coalburning pussy until my mediterranean seed purify her womb

>I will never go for a boozy walk with Lauren in the forests of Europe as she details her plans for her next job to save the white race.

Attached: DkV6dZPXgAARjFU.jpg (768x1024, 243K)

>Is there anything she can't do?

Have white children

Don't know, but would love to deposit a very large dose of my semen deep in her vagina.

She can't convince her sister to have a threeway with me and her for $50.
That's all I want in life really.

Who cares about either her beta orbiters or lack of children. Better that some of that money is spent getting footage of on the ground jew fuckery like NGO's boating refugees and race war south african blacks than that it's spent on anime pillows and warhammer miniatures.

Sturdy.

Why would you want her to have children? They would distract her from spreading truth and awareness, as she would have to dedicate time to raising the child.

Goddamn those hips.

Why hasn't she been knocked up yet?

She can't have white children, she's a Jew

good for her. i never understood why faggots complained about her, shes actually getting shit done
shes already done more then that retard varg will ever do for the white race

Attached: salute.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

She can't do this kind of work without our support. If you truly care about western civilization donate to the project.

If she is a kike, I think it may be safe to say at this point that she's flipped on them.

uh oh, you've really upset plebbit now!

So let me get this straight...
By advising their "clients" to pretend to be christian so they can claim religious persecution, Advocates Abroad are tacitly acknowledging that islam is intolerant of other religions, and that it's members are actively persecuting christians to such an extent that they have to flee for their lives and claim asylum in Europe.
Despite this they are using this tactic to enable muslims to come into Europe posing as christians...to the very place the christians fled to in order to avoid persecution by muslims.
This is deliberately letting the foxes into the chicken coop.
Why haven't these NGO "people" been beaten to death in the street yet?

they committed fraud and there is no victory till someone is in prison at minimum.

Attached: 1 (48).jpg (440x340, 24K)

It's more than fraud. This is tantamount to genocide.

Attached: f46.gif (350x273, 2.18M)

What's NGO?

I used to give her £500 a month and in return I would get a 60 minute Skype call per month.

Attached: 1 (61).gif (227x136, 1.24M)

Attached: 1 (26).png (1061x731, 647K)

Non Government Organisation
Charity, basically.

Post her sister.

peter piper

Well good on her then innit

based and redpilled

her break off from YouTube thottery and into investigative journalism is a great storyline, we need people like her doing the legwork to get this sort of info out

I would rub her feet if I ever met her and not only because it would give me a woody

Attached: DA6079C8-86EC-4351-85DE-9054671F9847.jpg (1536x2048, 358K)

>Flag

You a fem boy btw? Need some new material, so if you are. Flash your pink booty hole here on Jow Forums with a time stamp. Don't forget the crack shot btw.

Attached: dumbass.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

unburn the coal

Attached: brehs.jpg (250x243, 7K)

not racemix

Attached: assad.jpg (459x278, 22K)

their social media is still up and nothing will happen

Attached: (((loomer))) dont forget to donate to my patreon goy.png (727x211, 44K)

JESSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: Fugggggggggggggggggggg.gif (367x265, 565K)

I like how committed she is. She actually when "undercover" and fucked a muslim and a nigger to better understand how to defeat them.

I bet her face is cute when she is being cumed inside.

Attached: LS is a retard.png (1739x859, 245K)

This

Link to it or shut the fuck up faggot

>Advocates Abroad are tacitly acknowledging that islam is intolerant of other religions, and that it's members are actively persecuting christians to such an extent that they have to flee for their lives and claim asylum in Europe.
No, they just think that this is what the evil white Europeans believe

i think they gave a response,only their website is still up
Deleted twitter and FB, which is pretty smart i guess, they would receive tons of hate there

static1.squarespace.com/static/570fbe0e40261d7afd59e81d/t/5bee5da14fa51a378043252c/1542348197909/Statement-November-14-2018.pdf

Have white children.

Wow their Twitter is down, Europa is free!

i thought this bitch died

>No, they just...
Wrong. By coaching people to pretend to be christian in order to claim persecution, they are admitting that christians are being persecuted.
Yet they help the abusers pretend to be victims in order to put them in the same place their victims escaped to.
These people are truly monsters.
Not being fully aware of your hypocrisy just makes you a blind monster.

>By coaching people to pretend to be christian in order to claim persecution, they are admitting that christians are being persecuted.
No they aren't. I fucking hate these NGO's as much as the next, but in their minds, they are just checking beauracratic boxes. They probably believe that the people/governments/rebel groups in the countries that they're "fleeing" are evil and would be violent no matter what and that it has nothing to do with islam or their genetics. I know it sucks to think people could be this deluded, but that's where we are.

Attached: LS expensive thot.jpg (1108x884, 417K)

Listen, autiste, it's called a joke. Normal people make them. Go for a walk, order a coffee, and try to look the cashier in the eye when you do (and give a slight smile so you don't look like a psycho).

>No they aren't
Yes, they fucking are! Watch the fucking vid, for fuck sake. They are telling these people exactly what to say because "the border officials are all stupid as fuck".
It's the government officials who are checking boxes. These NGO workers are teaching fence jumpers how to scam the system.
>in their minds
I don't give a fuck what's in their minds. I judge people by their deeds, not their self image. Their cognitive dosconance is their problem, not ours.

Well at least there's conclusive easy-to-see proof that NGOs are obviously being paid by (((someone))) to get as many destructive third worlders into Europe.

Thank you Lauren Southern, very cool!

Attached: LS is so traditional.jpg (700x467, 63K)

Fucking based.

Attached: 1542533847773.png (2000x1333, 34K)

Shut up Chink.

Attached: 34.jpg (466x517, 82K)

Amazing. The once truth seeking board now happily swallow controlled opposition because it has a passable face. You are all niggers thinking with your microhead instead. Fucking pathetic. Stormniggers and alt right truly has been annexed by zoomer teens

>I judge people by their deeds, not their self image.

You must be one of the only ones then, this is the 21st century baby, Image is EVERYTHING didn't you know?

Attached: 21.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Bump

Attached: 1506626928721.png (1280x1063, 821K)

wow what did you talk to her about? Did she wear anything sexy?

Attached: 1499713504765.png (910x640, 108K)

She's doing what the people on Jow Forums talk about doing, you should all be supporting her efforts.

Why the lack of support?

Attached: DeafeningFloweryCur-size_restricted (1).gif (445x250, 2.94M)

>Is there anything she can't do? She's pretty amazing.

Who funds these little doings of hers? I seriously doubt she's cooking this stuff up all on her own.

that is nu-pol as a female holy shit
a redditfag cuck fucked a nu-pol redditcuck and made this

It's bizarre that there is such a thing as that.

Have you heard her critiquing jews on any topic at all?

She actually looking kind of non-whorish on that pic. Almost made me forget she fucked a nigger

Attached: nope in no way a jew.png (1137x720, 173K)

The NGOs are deluded Human Traffickers. Crazy and evil.

Can't spell Thot without hot

Based gal.

Remember lads, leftist NGO's have been spending shitloads of money to commit character assasination of important alt-right figureheads such as Southern and Spencer.

Don't fall for the shareblue devide and conquer memes. We have a culture to save, let each do his or her thing.

Attached: 1541786197609.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

>wants to be a journalist
>doesn't know that fucking apostrophes are not used for pluralization
i stg no one on the right fucking paid attention in eighth grade.

If you're black I'm sure she'd be up for it

I wonder if Ezra has the nudes?

she can't seem to meet up with me to sit on my face...

Hey Faggots,
My name is DeShawn, and I hate every single one of you alt-right incels. All of you are fat, retarded, no-life white male beta cucks who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures and paying e-celebs you will never fuck. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any prime scandinavian pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of minorities because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on instagram.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. I also have a big dick Lauren loves. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people" and cosplay Chads and Staceys? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend sisters duo (They just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitches

Attached: Lauren_Jess_BLACKED.jpg (1177x1509, 367K)

>swears like a trooper
>blames half the political spectrum for one little puctuation error.
No one cares.

Attached: 1475402374666.jpg (800x820, 109K)

Is this the level burger literature is on today?

Well, good luck having that conversation with them. This is how they think, whether you like it or not.

>The white nationalists are stupid, inbred racists. Crazy and evil.
Nice argument

Stop promoting that shit of a thot

You're a Jew. If you weren't a Jew, you'd be able to take the fact that I can tell you're a Jew based solely on your post and have a little introspection, but you're incapable of that... because you're a Jew.

Lauren redemption arc is best arc.

look up South Africa and their relationship to Israel thats all I can say

Lauren Simonsen is an ugly kike fuck that's taken countless Ezra Levant Jew nuts to the face. Another controlled opposition good goyil.

Wait finn-knight had a redemption arc? Someone fill me in.

be my girlfriend

>conservathots
sage and hide

no, finn knight will be in here shortly to defend his fair maiden. Finns play both sides of the same issue, its called Perkelean Dialectic.

underrated post

Der ewige Finn?

Her life approach seems to be "shot gun."
She just does shit.
Some of it has been great and some of it has been lame.
In either case she's doing more than Jow Forums so she's fine by me.

Attached: 1510286420863.jpg (1024x588, 488K)

Nice.

Nice.

>doing more than Jow Forums

/pol is the most responsible of anything for the mainstreaming of the alt-right and white nationalism this decade.

You've come so far Finn-Bro.
Never allow burners to forget

Attached: The Clinton Technique.gif (370x250, 1.75M)

>Is there anything she can't do

honest white men

sage

>THIS
THIS
>this
this
>THIS
THIS
>this
this
>THIS
THIS
>this
this
>THIS
THIS
>this
this
All these faggots just fish for hot takes and edgy opinions they can monetize....they’re milking the whole hearted because they’re guarded from getting kiked.
>Southern
>Molymeme
>Peterson(Killed)
>Goldy
>(((Loomer)))
>X
>Y
&
>Z
They all just do what they can for shekels until their extra (((funding))) gets pulled.
The fact is that everything is fucked and even faggots like antifa are pro Israel...the only one I don’t see being hypocritical in this is the guy with a thousand accounts and constantly changing names. He’s been the most consistent imo.

Fuck this world senpai

Attached: A94C601D-7F6E-4612-A58B-ADD0ED44AB02.jpg (603x412, 57K)