>priest comes up and start a sermon on the economy and politics
>makes childern read material lines about that
>BloodBoiling.exe
>want to leave that fucked up market
>my parents force me to stay
>when out start talking about that shit
>my mother goes like "going to church it's an opportunity"
>LosingShit.jpg
This is the biggest sign that the West is destined to fall, religion that won't bring people towards the immaterial, but towards the material.
I will change church for the next time.
I pray to fucking God that the next time i find a priest that at least try to bring us closer to the immaterial, and don't inject the material in the fucking sermon.
Cause that happens?
I will legit change religion.

Attached: crown.jpg (320x240, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findchurch.html
streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a service going on right now at www.live.life.church (that's a URL - you can have .church websites now just like .com or .org) that might be closer to what you're looking for

No hope in the east either
>be me
>feel called to experience genuine Christianity in an orthodox service
>pastor starts talking about aerial toll houses
>says our souls hang around on earth after death
>faith in Christ completely useless because we have to run the demonic gauntlet for forty days anyway
>if we fail the demonic gauntlet, we go to hell, even if we lived in Christ
>straight up book of the dead hoogabooga
Seriously, what the fuck Jow Forums you told me Orthodoxy was legit

>abrahamic religions
Smhing my head to be desu.

Fucking hell, for real?
I thougth Putin was betting on that!!
What's left, Budhism?
Cause islam is basically the same shit.

But will it give sermons on the fucking immaterial?
Cause if not fuck that.
If i want political opinions, i will turn on the TV, or browse Jow Forums.
When i go to church, i go for healing my behavioural sink, not for listening to commie shit.

What's left then? How can i find the immaterial?
And again, don't fucking talk about Islam, cause it's the same shit.

Kinda weird, most churches I've been to know that politics is taboo and never discuss it. Of course most pastors will be conservatives but I've never come across one who openly talks about it. But then again Cucktholicism may be a different story, I mean Jesus just look at their pope.
East will come back into prominence when China eventually dominates the globe.

Time to whip out the old ones, earth religions are the good ones.

Attached: pentti 1.jpg (700x502, 53K)

>But will it give sermons on the fucking immaterial?

If I understand you right then yup this is what's taught there.

It's an actual online church: there's a chat that goes on during the sermon for fellowship, and Facebook groups and the like to make a true community

Civilisation is older than Abraham. And tricks like interest, trade, sacrifice are what started folklore in the first place, to teach future generations about the dangers of centralisation and universalism. Earth religions, heaven religions, it makes no difference if people refuse to grow up, or ignore our ancestor's warnings.

Russian, that is. Not Ukrainian

Attached: IMG_0300.jpg (1133x720, 27K)

search for a traditional latin Mass

Find yourself a good Bible-first church. The best churches do good for this world by being firmly focussed on the next world. Moth and rust doth corrupt the treasures of this world; focus on treasures in heaven that cannot rust or be corrupted.

when will you realize it's all a mafia?
probably never because most of the population of this planet want to believe the lie that abrahamic religions are the best.
Followers are called sheep for a reason, yet they still follow, how funny is that

Christianity is judaism for gentiles. It is spiruatily void

c*Tholics aren't Christian though.

Find an Independent Fundamental Baptist Church
militarygetsaved.tripod.com/findchurch.html
It might be harder for you to find one though since you're a pizzanigger

Imagine basing your whole religion on a book written by people that you accuse of not being Christian. LMAO

or how about the fact the people who imagined up religions called themselves "snakes"

streamable.com/k8wkt
Believe the only truth and open your eyes for once

Attached: 1541822467558.jpg (2556x1886, 1.54M)

What shit church do you go to that they talk about politics?

what?

was Catholic. now i am slavic pagan.

welcome home White Men!

Attached: 2000px-Słoneczko_2.svg.png (2000x2000, 61K)

>c*Tholicucks wrote the Bible

Research the origin of catholicism and you'll find a tribe called Dan who also went by the name Snake.
In the OP's img the pope's mitre has a star of remphran and it's shaped like the head of a fish, both of which refer back to them, and there's also another huge tell, img related

Attached: Tribe of snakes.png (1287x1109, 2.29M)

They compiled it. Yes

The fish hat is from the Egyptian god Dagon, not Dan. But yes, cuckolicks still are pagans

>Egyptian god Dagon
sorry, no, not egyptian at all

Attached: Dagon the Fish God.png (1540x270, 123K)

>on a book written by people that you accuse of not being Christian
>>c*Tholicucks wrote the Bible
>They compiled it. Yes
You said they wrote it. Also they added few extra boos in there

Isnt the tribe of Dan Jewish? And pretty sure they weren't called Snake.

books*

Yeah, you're right. I dunno why I thought Egpytian

You can make the argument all the apostles were Catholic. Yeah. Protestants cant make that claim

Genesis 49:17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

>IFB
>pr*Test*Nt

Yes, they called themselves "snake", other names they went by: Denyen, or Danaoi, or d3jnjw, or "in their isles" or the israelite tribe of Dan, Den, DN and they were from the indo-china region

Attached: Oannes is Dagon.jpg (303x330, 20K)

Read bible, pray. If no good church near. Whilst they can be good communities I don't remember the verses about building temples to God the way much organic religion does (although many built during renaissance periods through love) or hoarding money and wealth.

Attached: glowing-Jesus.jpg (242x320, 27K)

**organised not organic

snakes are evil

>You can make the argument all the apostles were Catholic
Imagine knowing so little about theology and posting in a christian thread anyways.. how embarrassing.

What constitutes a Catholic? Catholics believe that Catholicism was started by Jesus Christ. How wouldn't that makes apostles and people like Luke Catholic?

Because they didn't follow catholic doctrine. Such as you believe Peter was the first pope, yet Peter was married and popes aren't allowed to be married.

Also you believe that priests have to be celibate whereas the Bible say they must be married and have children
1 Timothy 3
3 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)

Become a baptist.

Peters wife died before he followed Jesus. There is no catholic doctrine regarding marriage and celibacy. There are eastern rite bishops that are married. Latin rite priests tend to take a vow of celibacy because they choose to. Again it is no catholic dogma.

The American Orthodox establishment, like the Catholics, have been cucked by the bankers(kikes) and their ecumenism bullshit.
I will admit reading up on Orthodox theology has been fascinating and I can see why people eventually side with them over the Catholics but the churches themselves are fucked.

Attached: 20170428T1716-069-CNS-POPE-EGYPT-ORTHODOX.jpg (749x475, 117K)

30 But Simon's wife's mother lay sick of a fever, and user they tell him of her.
That's implying his wife is still alive at this time. It would otherwise say his former wife.

Yeah it is, priests and bishops aren't allowed to be married. Also it isn't a suggestion in 1 Timothy 3 it's a requirement. It says "must" not "should"

Exactly. The only recorded verse that relates to Peters wife is talking about her mother. Dont you think if she was alive at that period we would have known more about her. Also its recorded that Peter saw the martyrdom of his wife and since we have not found archeological evidence of her its a fair assumption to think she was killed before Peter followed Jesus.

Also what Bible are you using
Mine says and I quote
>* This saying is trustworthy:* whoever aspires to the office of bishop desires a noble task.
2Therefore, a bishop must be irreproachable, married only once, temperate, self-controlled, decent, hospitable, able to teach, 3not a drunkard, not aggressive, but gentle, not contentious, not a lover of money.

This changes the meaning of having to be married to saying that he cant be divorced.

Also your argument is weird since Paul, arguably the most important early Church father, was a celibate.

>Dont you think if she was alive at that period we would have known more about her.
All the apostles besides Paul and Barnabas were married yet it talks pretty much nothing of their wives.

>Also what Bible are you using
KJV
Also with yours it still says they "married only once" which still means they need to be married. Also yours still says they need to be married "4 He must manage his own household well, keeping his children under control with perfect dignity; 5 for if a man does not know how to manage his own household, how can he take care of the church of God?"

Attached: VATICAN.jpg (1231x1221, 389K)

He wasn't a bishop

Kek.

I need to get ready for church now. I'll come back to this thread in 2 hours if it's still up.

Can someone explain wtf this dude is talking about?

lmao most christians are fucking stupid and don't even realize that jesus' christ's crucifixion and resurrections is a metaphor for ego death and nirvana.

i remember this piece of shit cocksucker priest 8 years ago came to our house because my father wanted him to convince me to come back to christianity. i stopped going to church and was calling christianity a kike religion and that its all bullshit, which I still firmly believe.
you know what the priest's main argument for christianity was? it was "because its in the bible". oh yeah, who wrote the bible? "god did" and where is the proof? "its in the bible"

most priests are idiots and lets not forget how a bunch of them are literal faggots.

based.

Attached: butthurt pope.png (593x1130, 398K)

>Because they didn't follow catholic doctrine. Such as you believe Peter was the first pope, yet Peter was married and popes aren't allowed to be married.
>muh proto christians
all of the doctrines were totally necessary at the time they were decided. it only shows that catholic christianity is evolving in a geological time frame

>lmao most christians are fucking stupid and don't even realize that jesus' christ's crucifixion and resurrections is a metaphor for ego death and nirvana.
You sound smart user. I mean for someone that truly does not know what he is talking about you sure are confident of what you are saying. Also you have to be 18+ to post on this website.

They are Protestants, they truly cannot grasp anything but Sola Scriptura.

Varg was right again, christians are Jews

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-173051.png (1440x2560, 2.19M)

Don’t even bother with these gnostic heretics user. They will all fall into Thelema/Satanism and be utterly destroyed.

Attached: DB6DBCC9-45BF-49AF-A97B-7F96B5A23857.jpg (500x619, 124K)

Idk mate I go to the same church that Faith and Lauren took that picture at. (Ukrainian) Ive been baptized here and have been going as long as I remember

Now that I'm an adult and actually listen to what the priest says they never get into politics or anything related to money. They brought it up once and said that people don't come to church to listen to political opinions or begging for money, people come to become enlightened and to pray.
I like my church