BRITAIN NO

BRITAIN NO
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402517/Transgender-prisoner-molested-female-inmates-locked-Britains-dangerous-men.html

Attached: 1.png (654x854, 598K)

Why do 90% of trannies have to ruin it for the 10% if us trannies that function like normal humans?

Attached: DsQB848UUAAVqEE.jpg (750x530, 55K)

kys faggot

Not that he minds I would think.

>trannies
>normal humans

He got his benefit of the doubt and he fucked it up. Deserves this.

Kys you fucking scum

Based

rare

He looks just like the Norf meme

Attached: SCAH SAM FAKING GOALS.png (474x663, 44K)

cringeola

I mean I have a mental illness I cope with, I have a job and a boyfriend and function normally.

Trannies are SO fucked up that guilt by association with them is actually a valid pattern.

you rape what you sow

>function normally.
>except that, despite having XY karyotype, I think I'm a woman

Tbh why shouldn't women in prison be made to have kids constantly? They're not doing anything with their bodies, it's just wombs going to waste. Could be some good, for people who want kids but can't have, and a chance for the prison women to make some money as surrogates.

I don't think you understand what gender dysphoria is. I know I'm a dude biologically and all, But I mean between going Bruce Jenner mode at 40, killing myself, or transitioning at a fairly young age and at least having some level of enjoyment from life. I think I'd rather choose the last option.

>I don't think you understand what gender dysphoria is.
Oh I do. I just think it is developmental disorder that can be treated. I don't believe it should be enabled.

Killing yourself is the inevitable outcome statistically, let's be real.

Fucking based!

we have an overpopulation problem, plus we wouldnt want any child that congeals out of a prison cunt

The West has an immigration problem, not overpopulation. It actually has the opposite if anything. We need more Western children, but yes allowing imprisoned women to breed is not a great idea. Especially given that only the worst women actually get imprisoned as women typically get barely more than a slap on the wrist in the legal system.

>Especially given that only the worst women actually get imprisoned as women typically get barely more than a slap on the wrist in the legal system.

not in the UK mate- women as so relatively non-violent that womens prisons are filled with women that have been jailed for shop lifting, or non-payment of television licence etc.

because they have inferior genes
prison is filled with people who have poor impulse control and empathy and are also dumb enough to get caught
the third world has a population problem, the west has a fertility crisis
though I agree that prisoners breeding is a shit idea, you need to forget about that 'overpopulation' bullshit until your country's fertility rate goes above 2.1

Given the fact most inmates there haven't laid eyes on anything remotely even 1% resembling a female this dude is gonna have his back tent ripped.

Average /a/ poster

Blow out pilot light. Turn on oven. Breathe deep.

>taking drug treatments and chopping off parts
>functioning normally

Women are sick of you either way

holy fuck

Attached: 1541643541044.png (246x200, 12K)

my aunt went to prison, she accidently killed my uncle in an argument (freakish accident she hit him in the temple with the heel of her shoe). Get this, the cold bitch was cutting up the body parts so she could get rid of them. Best bit is she was selling his meat to a fishing shop as home made bait in a twisted 'he always loved to fish so he'd love to be part of someone elses fishing trip".

Got caught when a game warden saw her tossing a bowling ball bag weighted with a brick and his head into a river