Papa JF accepts Khazar Supremacy, why don't you goy?

Papa JF accepts Khazar Supremacy, why don't you goy?

Attached: jfgariepy.png (1057x551, 833K)

JF is a thirsty cuck, fuck him

Sage

That beak makes the picture look like a giant jew bird is feeding worms to a soi-bird

Attached: beak.png (1200x1205, 828K)

Is she his mom?

JF is an epstein funded gate keeper meant to keep you away from the ground shattering treachings of JBP
SAGE

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while ;)

this is true

anyone has her name ?

Of COURSE, how did I know that JF would be a shill too, here on Jow Forums?

Why is her head twice as big as his?

Fucking lol she is so ugly but I guess JF is pretty ugly too so it makes sense he is dating a 5.

where do you think jews keep all that IQ they've been stealing?

He already did her 23&goy. Not a chosenite.

We should be colonizing Jewish girls to dilute their bloodline.

Attached: 1541925882141.jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

French perv, leading a brainwashed audience into nihillism and degeneracy, funded by notorious billionaire paedophile. Imagine my shock

she looks stronger than him

What was up with the whole trying to fuck an underage autistic Mexican? Is that actually true?

I thought the nose was where they kept that surplus iq.

She looks like a big-brained Jewess, I can only approve of this fetish.

JF is a manlet
His girlfriend is functionally retarded (probably low-iq)
Pretty degenerate to be lusting for mentally retarded girls

dude have some self respect. that is not a woman you let live with you. just jack off. fucking disgusting

Reminds me of this one.

Attached: Luxemburg__Rosa-e615aadb62b8685612ce1e94ef30316c.jpg (1024x990, 227K)

>memeflag
shes not jewish
go to bed sargon
epstein gave a one-time unsolicited donation to a past project of JF's involving his hapa ex-girlfriend hosting a science-based YouTube webseries, he's not "funded by epstein"
return to reddit
he's slept with more attractive women than you'll ever meet your country of niggers
jews don't have a high iq, they cheat on iq tests. you're confusing intelligence with in-group preference over generations.
children of jewish women are jews, fuck off and die kike
go to bed sargon
she was 18. if she can vote, she can be plowed by a french duke.
>you should be dating an intelligent, college-educated girl that challenges you, goys
>don't shouldn't try to find a woman who is perfectly submissive and inferior to you for the sole purpose of creating white babies

Attached: lol2.png (1600x900, 2.27M)

Jean-Francois is a pussy thirsty, narcissistic douchebag.

Hello mutt. You can't cheat on an IQ test. Stop spreading disinfo on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1511886503137-618x309.jpg (618x309, 43K)

>>you should be dating an intelligent, college-educated girl that challenges you, goys
>>don't shouldn't try to find a woman who is perfectly submissive and inferior to you for the sole purpose of creating white babies
Mentally retarded babies are not a good thing even if they are white, Jim
Who would have thunk that intelligence is hereditary? I mean, surely you don't want to intentionally dumb down the white race?

That's the thing I don't get with most wns; they rightly accept that genes determine the individual, demographics are destiny, races exist and have differences in average iq, but they are not ready to take the final redpill: eugenics is a good thing, genetically sub-optimal whites are no different than nigs. Peacefully sunset them. And that's why I'm an ethnonationalist libertarian.

Fucking retarded people isn't a good idea, even if they're white, genius.

There are idiots on this board who think all white people are valuable and that the white race is immune to dysgenics.

She just had autism, she wasn't retarded shills.

JF is a smart manlet with very low standards in women. What is annoying is that he claims to have been with hundreds of beautiful women. He even called the current gf beautiful, so that tells us his idea of beauty. He mostly seems to care about tits and ass, nothing else.

JF is one of the thirstiest men I've ever known to exist. I've watched many of his streams, and hence I have to sadly conclude that the thirst is real

Correct. Most of them are pretty low-iq themselves, so that's perhaps a survival mechanicsm kicking in, but the reality is that white race is not magic: we need both ethnonationalism and eugenics to further strenghten the white race

I like jf but he should keep his hog of a gf off the screen. I don't want to see this attention whore thx

>beautiful
Why is JF kissing Oliver Cooper

Attached: 2A08E8AE-C54A-4CDE-B603-AA7350E57E21.gif (320x320, 1.63M)

ive never seen a jewish woman i thought was attractive sexually
ive seen ones that are presentable and not ugly but ive never cared to bone one

>getting a personal check made out to your foundation by Epstein is nothing. (btw who the fuck has a foundation in their name already set up to go like that)

But lets crucifie Peterson for doing consulting work at the UN 10 years ago lol.

>TFW no giantess GF

>children of jewish women are jews, fuck off and die kike

this is kike cope

ultimate khazar waifu

Attached: zam85779a8uz.jpg (600x767, 83K)

>he claims to have been with hundreds of beautiful women.
He said that he's fucked over 1,000 women.

Would rather have no women forever than a thousand that look like that.

And he claims to be a serial monogamist. I think he might be a lying narcissist instead, when it comes to his personal life.

Everything about her is great besides being a jew. Shame

she's hideous, looks like his cool kike wine aunt desu

Attached: am.png (500x500, 15K)

Lol JF is such a lying autist,in his court document he said he was too fat to please women,how the fuck did he fuck a woman a week for 20 years? He is such a lolcow,also he is incredibly thirsty,he would go after every thot that he came across.

It's a bad picture, she's not bad looking, actually pretty average leaning cute.

Attached: jfgf.png (1439x1079, 1.84M)

>pretty average leaning cute.
you need higher standards m8

Attached: tedj.jpg (700x544, 48K)

Its important to set realistic goals for yourself, user.
99% of Jow Forums users could only dream of landing a woman like that. Not because she's all that, buty because people here typically are massive losers.

Attached: amrNKJe.jpg (1057x947, 160K)

100% pure Quebecois phenotype

That's the point of kikes- they are like xenomorphs that infect local life and create mutts that are most suitable to trive and subvert. Fucking kike women means you create more kikes.

Attached: 1534121352390.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

If she was hot I swear it would be worse. Why does he do this to himself? What the fuck possible positive outcome could there be by putting women on the channel? He keeps doing this, it's his achilles heel. It will destroy him.

This

Cuck

>This is average in Australia
Wew lad. Are female emus really that bad?

Wait, what? He's dating Jeff Ross?

¿Pero qué dices?

Si parece Ada Colau.

Hablas ingles tu sucio mexicano

Jeff Holiday's wife.