Reminder that Trump is a two-faced sociopath who turned against Assange

as soon as he had been elected. And considering the fact that Trump would never have been elected without Wikileaks. Assange and Wikileaks helped Trump's campaign more than anyone else. And Trump knew this. During the last month of the Presidential election Trump quoted Wikileaks 165 times, gushing "I love Wikileaks". But as soon as the election had been won, much thanks to Wikileaks, Trump turned against them and Assange. That is the behaviour of a sociopath, not that of a decent human being.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/julian-assange-the-cia-director-is-waging-war-on-truth-tellers-like-wikileaks/2017/04/25/b8aa5cfc-29c7-11e7-a616-d7c8a68c1a66_story.html

Attached: maga pol.jpg (600x579, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/osywc98Cvig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What country are you from?

Will Assange get a court ordered press pass?

assange is a rapist

bump

Assange didn't help Trump. WikiLeaks did. WikiLeaks is Mossad

bump

Well if it takes a sociopath to clean up the sex trafficking rings then I have no complaints

Turned on them how? Last I checked it’s been “leaked” that JA is about to be extradited to the USA. If Trump blanket pardons Assange on day one (as retards like you expected him to)... he’d be immediately impeached and hung out to dry by both sides of both houses. Your hand-wringing is ridiculous considering NOTHING has happened yet in either direction. You’re also assuming JA is still alive/in the embassy.

Attached: 97812627-21C7-47A4-9035-E130A6FA5063.png (242x257, 81K)

Would be the ultimate fuck you to the overlords

Attached: 6FFEAED0-32D3-4AA9-82D6-1002889E9AD7.png (535x509, 50K)

It'd be much easier for him to have suspended extradition than to stop anything when the trial is happening. This isn't 8D hungry hungry hippos.

Attached: magapc.jpg (602x569, 162K)

fail

Attached: 44FF3E59-110E-4E66-94A7-22373FE7CC9E.gif (500x208, 914K)

Obviously not American. Go FUCK YOURSELF COMMIE

Attached: 1541107160742.png (362x480, 241K)

Friendly game of international pin the tail on the faggots.
Spin it while you can shills

Ooo, a playpen. Nepi's playpen perhaps?

How the fuck do you escape one of these things without the help of an adult? At least I have orange man to keep me company

Kike detected

bump

Ofc he is trump that has always been a back stabbing scoundrel who doesn't pay his bills .

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

Attached: 1542113795205.jpg (800x450, 80K)

Attached: 1541419341662.png (1280x2487, 1.12M)

I have a theory on why trump wants him...

it's pizzagate. The dems can always claim that shit was fake. Trump needs to know Assange's sources and to know exactly what he knows and how he can prove it.

those indictments of child trafficking are real. the question is how to move forward without a civil war.

bump

bump

Q predicted this

Reminder that OP is a faggot.

What does this even mean??

>S >O >C >I >O >P >A >T >H
>O
>C
>I
>O
>P
>A
>T
>H

Attached: 1539474189361.jpg (346x346, 18K)

bump

bump

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO THEM

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

>suddenly jews love Assange

bump

Trump cant pardon him or even talk good of him with the investigation going on. You get JA over to the USA and hope he has more damning info on past administration/Hillary. Its really only JA only path to freedom as well if he doesnt have anything maybe thats why hes just been sitting in an embassy or has been waiting to play his hand. but yeah hes totally killed so it doesnt matter.

BUMP

>Trump is a Sociopath
So are half the people that post on Jow Forums. Can you even prove Assange is still alive faggot?
>inb4 OP ignores this post because he's a faggot

>Troll thread

=A thread maga retards do not know how to answer and therefore want to just ignore.

youtu.be/osywc98Cvig

Attached: Dragon.jpg (2750x1978, 419K)

bump

everyone talks about Julian Assange but what about Jacob Appelbaum?

People mention Wikileaks and Mossad and nobody mentions their only USA citizen volunteer known to the public. He has been a spokesperson for wikileaks more than once. It wasn't entirely trolling, the guy also worked at the Tor foundation. I'm not saying he's Mossad because I don't know, but given how big Jow Forums is on naming the Jew, this guy never gets named.

Apart from when he pardons him?

Assange is a piece of shit. Send him to Gitmo!