Anybody else think less highly of people who earn less money than you?

In socierty, especially in the West, your salary is a key factor in social rankings i believe.

It's not that I don't respect you, you have your part in the system, but I'm literally worh more to the system.

Attached: image.jpg (800x616, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WmgHAT7IdDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have vomited out the rice I baked too. Fml at salmonella. Time for another round of meds.

>I'm the goyest goy, goy!
the post

That's a pretty jewish outlook on life there, (((hans)))

Not really I have earned less and more.

Doesn't changes who I am.

I base my ranking of approval on how much of an insurance cunt someone is

i agree with the premise - but i dont look down on people for less $.

the overall human experience is still like 60% common ground for a billionaire or a middle-income cuck.

maybe that poor-fag has a perfect child.

maybe that poor-fag wakes up every morning and is blissful.

This
Some jobs I earned 25 bong bucks an hour plus expenses others minimum wage on a night shift.
I am quite sure you can be replaced or removed however much you earn.

I'm the Associate Executive Director of Human Resources at my father's company and won't hesitate to use it to pull rank if somebody beneath me tries to argue with me in a meeting.

Even though I don't directly state my salary, having a nice job title in an executive position is indicative of higher rank.

>see my jewish overlord, I also mistreat my fellow people and treat them like slaves, praise me
still not better - the post

Did you earn that position though? Being the brat of the boss you probably got it a lot easier than another in the same position who isn't the child of the owner. I would have more respect for that person.

Sounds like something similar to buyer's remorse.
You inadvertently decided to partake in the pyramid scheme that is the (((financial system))) and are trying to convince yourself it was the right thing to do.
While in reality, disregarding the system entirely gives you much more freedom. Guess it's a tough life though, having to gather all your resources outside of the modern financial system.
Salary is completely meaningless in judging a person's character or (non-monetary) value.

My Brother isn't all the interested in advancing much farther up the corporate ladder and wants to branch off to another career

That means I'll be taking over when my dad decides to retire
Currently taking night classes for my MBA
Already feel like I own the place although I officially don't yet. What have you done in life so far?

You must think very highly of those usury bankers.

Daddy's HR director wow, literally a roasties job.

You must a be a right joy to be around. Also if you dont chill with lower earners than you that makes you the bottom of your social pile. You fucking pleb

i have no job, no friends, and nothing to do besides get drunk. regrets: 0

Did your Dad build the business himself? If so I'd have more respect for your Dad than you as the owner unless you managed to grow it significantly.

>associate Executive Director for human resources
>associate
>father's company

your dad wouldn't even make you head of the fricking HR department, LMFAO

>What have you done in life so far?
Not being responsible in the suffer of others or exploiting them for profit.

I actually have more clout then the director of HR
Even though he's technically in charge of HR he knows better than to give me any orders and I don't answer to him

If the anus of society stops working, the whole system ends up full of shit.

Attached: Black man with a 40.jpg (564x529, 29K)

Dont tell him that, he may go crying to daddy for a new job title. Making tea in the hr dept fuck sake. Associate executive twat. Hurdy

If you base your worth on your job in any sort of context than you can assure yourself your character is shit.

Yes.

No. In my work I have nothing to do in my lab if the line workers aren’t working. Therefore they are important and I respect them for their work.

Kek

Fuuuuck me i love guys like u. Are you larping again, josh?

I'm a US gov't contractor that gets paid really goddamn well because I found a niche job in a niche place and if my job was anywhere else i'd be competing against people with masters degrees.

I dropped out of high school in tenth grade, got a GED and enlisted in the military, so i've done a fair shair of shitty, pointless and mindnumbing jobs.

So when I see janitors and such doing menial and time-consuming labor I am extremely thankful of the job they do, and that I don't have to do it.

There is a slight chip on my shoulder though, I started doing what I do at 19 in the military, now I am contractor doing well paid shift-work. I am also the technical lead on my shift, I am also the youngest person on my crew by at least 10 years.

I'm sure there's a proper amount of pride I can take in myself and my work, that's not considered arrogance or gloaty. But if there's a single whiff of me verbally recognizing my ability, these old folks get very uppity.

And so i've been taught by my predecessor:

Some people know how things work, others just mimic what they see.

>father's company

You sure (((earned))) that position

What a fucking LARP

Wow, that's larping.

>titles
We pretty much don't use those outside of very official circumstances or specific subsets of academia. (mostly students asking for help from foreigners or stodgier oldies who're very touchy)
Probably because most of us don't really care about your PhD or CEO position unless it's for a really big or old & prestigious company, I mean back 70+ years ago being any of those, a Priest or a "Patron" was a big deal. Now it just means you have money, it's probably not even the right kind of old money that makes actual nobility care either.

Attached: 1534537513307.gif (438x302, 2M)

>It's all about rank, here's an Email I recently sent to an employee who has been creating a hostile work environment:

>"Dear _____,

>It has come to this department's attention that you have been using the term "illegal aliens" when referring to certain members of our collective community. This is to hereby inform you this term is highly offensive and will not be tolerated in our work environment. The correctly recognized term for these individuals is "undocumented residents" and/or "undocumented workers". In an effort to promote diversity and tolerance, you will find in your online employee account a set of 8 web-based modules that you have been assigned to complete in order to help improve your interactions with your fellow employees. The due date for completion of these modules is by midnight on March 1st 2016. Non-compliance with the completion of these modules by the stated due date and/or any more reference using the derogatory term mentioned will result in a higher level of disciplinary action. Thank you for your cooperation and feel free to contact this department if you should have any questions."

You can't delet autism, my friend

HR is the most alpha department
As associate director I also make hiring decisions...

> getting ivy league education
> awesome resume
> years of experience
> do or say anything during the interview that makes me dislike you...brb application gets trashed...NEXT!

Attached: Im ImPoRtAnT aNd StUfF.jpg (1881x198, 68K)

HR is a woman's job, you fucking tranny

>HR is the most alpha department
We associate HR with being the department of old women we can't get rid of without too much a fuss.
Maybe it's different in Germany though?

>tfw no job
pls hire. remote temp contract preferred.

Nope it's the absolut same. It's either an old lady or the mistress/bastard of the CEO.

I don't just work in HR
As the Associate Executive Director I'm 2nd in command

Nobody's indispensable in the office environment
We get dozens of applications daily from people as or more qualified

Well Germany keeps electing Merkel, who is the quintessential HR version of a world leader.

Yeah, lets all worship old, fat CEOs and scorn policemen, firefighters and paramedics. Don't forget to teach your children to do it too. Sounds like a fine plan to build a healthy, working society.

i make no money so not possible. I look down on people who make money

Well, we are the ones creating jobs, aren't we?

everyone does what he can

then enjoy your salary dinner with cum ass

Here in Spain is actually the opposite.

We live in one of the most corrupt country of Europe (at every level, not only political), and that corruption it's blatant to everyone to see with no one committing it taken responsibility.

So, the more money you make, the more people assume you are a "dedazo" (being appointed at your job/post due being friend/family of someone higher up in the corruption hierarchy), and this proves to be correct 90% of the time.

hans
>hans
>hands
>pants
>mans

How did the world spin, when there were no CEOs around?

no and thats why ur country sucks dick

We were living in caves playing with mud.

>I am insecure about my life and my net worth is my value as a human
You should try harder at life, but I guess since you’re probably already middle aged and miserable with your pathetic job and meager above average life you think this is best you’re ever gonna get

kike

You sound pretty uneducated, no wonder only your father hired you.

Post proofs.
I kind of suspect you aren’t worth tuppence.

Attached: 8173CE3B-741D-4562-A12E-00B1C50BDF7B.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

youtu.be/WmgHAT7IdDQ

This system is garbage and you are a slave. We all give most of our lives to jobs so we can survive and no matter how much you make that's nothing to be proud of.

The highest man in our world is someone who can divorce himself from all petty economic and commercial and instead devote his life to culture

Attached: 1542232182332.jpg (799x1086, 147K)

you can get a vw in dress for around 15k now, often seen been driven by bald short men who think they are the dogs bollocks

Coming from the guy who dislikes CEOs lmao, back to Russia

>I'm literally worh more to the system
Worth more to the financial system, not society. A hedge fund bro may be worth millions, but contributes less to the maintenance, growth and advancement of society and culture than an IT guy earning minimum wage working on government servers.

What is company’s EBITA?
I roll up businesses then sell to large conglomerates, each deal is in the millions. Floating 4 bizs right now, monthly profit in excess of $250k/mo . Will cash about $10mil commish on this deal in 2 years after sale.

Anything involving money is fake; An artificial obstacle that must be dealt with before living real life.

Earnings before interest and taxes

I have friends that make more than me and I still above them in the social ranking.
They make more because they work more hours and do shifts and work on weekends.
I work 8-17 from home and most of my work hours it's me shitposting on Jow Forums or watching vids on youtube.

Money isn't everything in life.

Leasing in Germany is pretty cheap, if you pay 600€-800€ a month you can already get some higher BMW, MB and for some hundreds more even the small motorized Porsche.
>coming from the guy who thinks only CEOs create jobs
>probably think banks are good for the economy
Stay pleb, brainlet.

most cars are leased here too, often by people who can't really afford them

Nope. You retarded rich people are the first that'll die when SHTF as they often mistake their bank account with their IQ. Seriously, rich people can't do shit outside their 1 little niche role. They're the type to try and sink a wood screw with a hammer.
>butt make money meend u r the smart
No it doesn't. Only earthly obsessed satanists think so.

Fact that he invented your own strong man meme language for this post implies that you are raging, LOL

I know what the acroyn is you moron Im asking what YOUR company’s EBITA is?

I don't work in the finance department but I think it's 10 or 11

The absolute cope on these janitors here is hillarious.
Peasants are too dumb to deserve rights.

>I think it's 10 or 11
lol wut?

Yikes, you have plans to take over and you don’t even understand your company’s most basic #s? 10 or 11 what? Im guessing million. What industry? How many employees? Listen you little twerp, you need to get better and smarter or you’re going to tank your Daddy’s business in two years after taking over and private equity is going to buy you up for penny’s on the dollar.

Let's get a timestamp too
Obviously you're a poorfag if you think that. Is a Bugatti Veyron a dressed up VW? I bet you drive a Lexus and are that ignorant.

Attached: IMG_20181118_052450.jpg (720x1280, 264K)

Who cares, I'm just going to sell it if it tanks and do something else

You don't measure EBITA in millions you moron. Its percentage.

Faggot, I respect people with intelligent and respecting of hard work. Go fuck yourself with your more worth and snowflake complex.

This

it's a Bentley you absolute tard, nice Maserati they are also quite cheap

not only a brainlet, but also a wallet

At this point if you are making excuses for supporting the system other than "I have to pay for my own shit" then your head belongs on a spike.

There's two types of people who inherit company's from their parents. Those who tank it after, and those to take it to a whole new level. You're attitude indicates the latter. You have no respect from your employees, because they can tell you don't respect them. I worked for a guy who inherited a car dealership from his dad, he worked his ass off and grew it to like 15 locations, respected his employees, and made $20,000,000 last year. I completely respect this gentleman. He knew he couldn't rely just on what daddy built for him.

Did you get a diagnosis for your mental illness yet? Or does it not matter since you get money?

Holy shit kid, you’re absolutely right you should turn the key and sell sell sell asap. You’re clueless. When someone asks your company ‘s earnings you dont respond with a percent. Holy shit. Imagine making this thread and not knowing a fucking thing? Literally in a department that a computer can do ( and in some cases like IBM already does) . You’re making fucking pennies, kid. I’m pulling 7 figures yearly and IM making pennies ccompared to some, what does that say about you?

You're the tard, I said since you said the Bentley is a dressed up VW, a Bugatti must be too. Both the Phaeton and Continental are based on the Audi A8. VW shares parts across the board, it makes for higher quality parts, and means Lamborghinis have air conditioning that works. Why don't you post your car with a timestamp? I'm guessing you won't.

The "latter" means last. You meant "former". And I agree this dude is a total mook, so let's laugh at him until he cries and gives up on life.

You mean “the former” jesus dont type if you are an idiot

I have no reason to show people a picture of a car with a time stamp, it is embarrassing you think a depreciating Italian car probably with lots of electrical faults is an achievement. guessing you one of those guys that can afford the car outright but can't afford the upkeep too

I hate it when those people bitch about how they make so little money.

Retards should just buy acuras. We don't wanna know how small it is.

>he doesn't know all these special terms i had to learn by heart for years!

Listen kid, if you application was on my table it'd be in the dumpster quicker than you could blink. Here, it's my way no other way, unless you want to talk with higher ups, a.k.a. my dad.

have fun when the turbo goes :^) hope it does

I'm a lawyer and no I don't. I've met so many dumb amoral lawyers who achieved success purely due to their personal greed and desire to aquire shekels and status.

Some of the best people I've met were blue collar workers.

so OP in conclusion
means you are a fucking idiot. i bet you don't even speak German

Attached: 1490879667276.png (980x742, 266K)

Because what's the point faggot? Some people couldn't careless what you have and couldn't give two shit about people's opinion, I know you're like these Facebook faggots, posting everything about their life when in reality all of them are sad inside. A car is just a transport vehicle, nothing special about it

I see in a not distant future an Insolvenzantrag.

>the former

You just lost all your credibility. Not going to respond to you anymore.

>German
>not speaking German
Entarteter Irrer.

Jees man I didn't think you *actually* had a small penis. I was just making fun of the damn car

hr is for chicks in the places that matter (us/uk/canada/australia)