Thanks you UK cucks for pissing away and making the EU much more stronger

thanks you UK cucks for pissing away and making the EU much more stronger....
btw how is brexnot working out for you right now with shariah may ?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-10 lJaRp62 png (PNG-Grafik, 1603 × 901 Pixel) - Skaliert (72%).png (1163x654, 288K)

its almost as if (((they))) are scaring nations into liking the EU.
>yea leave goy, see what we'll do to you

you know hungary and orban???? zero rapefugees ect... he tries to make the EU nationalist instead like the UK simply leaving

>Brexit happens
>Years of anti Brexit propaganda follows from mainstream media, Journal's,pop culture and everything related to information or entertainment that you can imagine
>Hey let's do another vote

This is what is properly made propaganda looks like

You're welcome.

>how is brexnot working out for you right now
It's looking more and more as if the govt is actually pushing for a public uprising.
I wonder what secret laser beam tech weapon they now have that we don't know about yet?
I can't think of another reason why all the politicians, media and police want to commit collective suicide.

brexit vote 2.0 when?

7.62 at dawn first

>Croatia went down
Nice narrative you got there

Not going to happen, especially after the trouble we've gone through with brexit. The real question is, who will be the next member of the EU to leave?

Honestly, a fair point. We don't seem anywhere close to bringing it to a close.

maybe greece but then nooo please no what would we ever do without greece and theit trillion debt... hahahaha

>>yea leave goy, see what we'll do to you
To be completely fair to the EU they said they would do exactly that if they would leave.
Not even mean spirited but that it would be in their best interest to make the leave painful for the UK

That alone should've been the moment people woke up to the EU being cancer.

Propaganda. The correlation isn't with brexit dumbass.

>stronger
>likes

I don't get it.

>who will be the next member of the EU to leave
Italy, Greece and Sweden are all likely candidates.

>November 2017
kek, post current numbers or fuck off.
Dreckiger Hurensohn, der gern Türkenschwänze lutscht

fake as fuck bro, some of those countries with apparently + scored have Euroskeptic governments. How dumb do you think people are? Fuck yourself Turk-dick sucking kraut nigger.

Exactly, it's definitely in Greece's best interest to leave as well as Germany's. The UK leaving is also good for the EU as well. It will be much easier for you to fully federalise now as the UK wont try and prevent any new rules being imposed like we've traditionally done. Good luck to you.

Austria is interesting.
I hope this effect wanes and they'd be next.
Bordered with Switzerland, richest per capita of the EU (except luxembourg)

its fake dumbo