Most atheists are fake atheists

Most atheists are fake atheists

They reject God but retain the implicit belief in the distinction between good and evil, and the imperative nature of justice and morality. They try to root these in humanism, biology, or various forms of species solidarity, but all these justifications are weak and can simply be used to argue a totally opposite point of view

Just take a look at any postmodernist philosopher or any respectable corpus of humanities scholarship -- all of it is filled with futile attempts to reach transcendence without spelling the name of God. They say A but can't say B, because it would damage their facade of intellectual independence and free thinking. Indeed, most of the time these people rebel against organized religion and the deficiencies associated with it, not the idea of eternal life. The trick they and many of their followers employ is to find signs of eternal life in this life, to find a proof that despite the futility of life eternity can be accessed via accretion of small moments and small gestures. To demonstrate how far these attempts to earn dime-store salvation can go would be redundant

To become truly atheist, one must reject all distinctions which are held to be safeguards against barbarism. But these people don't admit that a truly materialist thinking leaves to barbarism in the end. At the heart of their belief lies a contradiction

Attached: 15142842746720.jpg (960x755, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine being this Jew'd

Your god never existed and your religion is just bunch of fictive jewish lies. You are exactly same brainlet as muslim terrorist or jungle witch ungabungas.

Attached: 1535035838101.jpg (236x190, 7K)

>I know what most atheists are
No you do not.

>tfw no cool leather jacket wan wan

Attached: triggered.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

its funny how many former atheist are now pagan..., that one always makes me laugh. oh and not any paganism but nordick and not any nordick but specifically viking... go figure

agnosticism is master race and the only way further.
implying there is an all end answer to the god question when we know jack shit at all about the universe is retarded.
its like expecting from an ant to understand us our thought process and world views.

Virtually all organized religions today shit all over the Holy Spirit as if it's unknowable when it isn't. The biggest impediment to Christ's message today, which was a process of obtaining enlightenment and thus freeing oneself from a heretical church, are the heretical churches themselves. Atheists are just a clown show sitting on the sidelines pretending to be smart.

well said.

Based bad boy

it's very simple you absolute brainlet. whatever is required to maintain a civil society = GOOD and whatever is a threat to civil society = BAD. things like believing a minor shouldn't be having sex or anything of a similar nature that you can bring up is just atheists giving into peer pressure (they acknowledge that these things don't hurt civilization but they can't risk being ostracized) morality is just the method used to reach a goal and that goal is the preservation of civilization.

Attached: 465848546858400.jpg (1600x1000, 439K)

>This aktually hapen I swer

Attached: shithead.png (900x729, 129K)

Well, not me. I wish God could be real, but I just can't have unquestioning faith in something that I can't see. I could still be a good Christian, I could go to church every, say prayers before a meal, but I would truly believe in God? No.

it happens a lot because many atheist love music, literature, cinema...the arts in general (metaphysics), the big realisation comes when they go to philosophy and understand the concepts of physics and metaphysic...

is not easy to be attracted to and love the realm of metaphysics and be a honest atheist at the same time. all the "atheist" i know in real life just reject the catholic church but they are not really shure if they reject God or not.

Yeah lemme tell you we atheists secretly love christian values. I mean what could be better than stoning children to death for insulting us amirite? Or bashing someone's skull in for working on saturday, or cutting people's hands off when they steal, or because they thought our wife was hot. My favorite is boiling people in oil when they larp as witches or use black magick. I just don't know what we'd do without the god given concepts of good and evil.

Then they're not atheists plain and simple. Assholes who larp as atheists but believe that muslims are poor helpless victims aren't atheists either. Real atheists don't play favorites, we believe that all religions are equally retarded, insofar as the superstitious belief in sky daddies is concerned.

No I just don't believe that God exists. It's very simple.

I don't believe in athiests.

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

lol r/atheist gets to raid Jow Forums without consequence. stop acting like you belong here, faggots, adult men will HANG for being selfish little materialist shits.

Don't tell me how to do my thing.
You can't even do my thing - it's like Michael Jordan trying to enlighten a Boeing engineer on the finer points of aerodynamic design.

Also, it's Sunday, did you go to church?

lol holy shit this is how delusional these mental-children are. theyre literally GENIUSES for believing jewish media brainwashing.

What does materialism have to do with not believing in an imaginary 2000 year old goat fucking sky daddy?

Also what's all this shit about immortality? Show me one person who has received this magical gift of 'immortality' and is more than 200 years old. Oh right it's some kind of imaginary 'immortality' that you only get after you're already dead. Well that's convenient now isn't it?

Attached: biblical-logic.jpg (356x333, 25K)

>imagination is wrong
so i take it you have never contributed to society in any way, shape, or form? or are you just deluded by jewish media into believing that 'imagination' is synonymous with 'unicorns and rainbows'?
please kill yourself brainlet. its not like it matters anyways, right? or are you gonna pull out more flawed logic about 'pleasure'?

You can't though - I don't think you could not believe in God if you tried.

Much as I couldn't if I did.

You see, the contraverse is also true; Boeing guy don't got shit on Michael Jordan for B-Ball.

And you should go to fucking church.

I'm an atheist and I managed it, had breakfast with the Pentacostals.

Did you go to church?

I don't care if you lie to me as long as you ask yourself the question "Am I being a good Christian?" and give yourself an honest answer.

Oh hell no. This isn't about "imagination", it's about whether god is real or just some made up bullshit. You can take those goalposts right back the fuck where you got them.

>I don't think you could not believe in God if you tried.
i did it when i was a retarded little teenaged boy, but unfortunately I think youre an adult.
>"Am I being a good Christian?"
why do fucked up little shit-eating fags like you always pull out this line? you dont get to define waht a "good chrsitian" is, fucking mong. kill yourself NOW.

>DURRRR YOU MADE A NO-NO LAWGICOL FALLERCY JUST LIKE THA INFOGRAPSHIC I GOT FRUM REDDIT!!!!

This is true. Although I'm an engineer, I took many humanities classes in uni. They all base their arguments on enlightenment principles. Such as the idea we are all born equal. This doesn't make sense without the implicit assumption of a Good creating each of us. It is contrary to the theory of evolution that requires some of us to be more capable than others.

What happens especially in moral philosophy is a pathetic attempt to rationalize religious principles and omit God. For instance take Kant. He argues something called the categorical imperative. This is just a pseudo-scientific formalism of the Golden Rule found in the Bible. Kant states "only do that which can be will to be a universal law". Which is a round about way of saying don't do things that you wouldn't want done to you. Of course, logically this falls apart because the idea of God underpins it. For instance it clear one can rephrase or ad enough excemptions to anything to make it appear favorable.

In conclusion, modern philosophy is a joke. It borrows and founds itself in religious principles yet staunchly denies the existence of God. It's pathetic.

>"YOU NEED GOD TO KNOW RAPE, MURDER AND THEFT ARE WRONG"
Sociopath cope.
What's it like knowing you're evil without magic sky daddy watching?

Attached: 1541444273781.gif (600x408, 1.55M)

Atheists are just kids who are mad at God and some who just never grow up.

Barbarism and tribalism are superior to Christianity in every way.
The reason why we are fucked is because is because is desert cults.

lol you need to be institutionalized dude you are a danger to yourself and others

the only reason you care is because you need to think so in order to make your self feel better about what you believe

>They reject God

Rejecting religion does not imply rejecting God, becuase all religions with different narratives cannot be true at the same time.

Nice bait.

WTF I LOVE WORSHIPING THINGS I CAN'T SEE NOW?!?!

Give me one source, ONE that God created hell as a place for devil and angels.
Most of your beliefs are revisionist bullshit.

>DURRR ME CANT SEE GERMS DEY NO REAL!!!!
oh wait you would rely on a CHRISTIAN invention to do so

>lenses are Christian and celebrate Christmas and eat the magic cracker

Logical fallacy my ass. Please go imagine that you can fly off a cliff by flapping your arms and tell me how that goes.

>.
We actually know a lot about how the universe works.

So far theres no need for a god in the explanation.

gtfo fag flag. Atheism literally means not believing in any god. Rejecting religion is only a side effect of that, since religions almost universally propose the existence of some god as a fundamental component of their belief systems.

>believing every word you read in a book that was written by Jews
>here because he hates Jews
I honestly wonder what it feels like to be this conflicted. It's probably like a constant war inside your own cranium.

But two religions with conflicting views cannot be true at the same time.

What is this faggot tier shit? Atheism is not new. Most Christians are fake Christians. Most x are fake x. Your argument is flawed and you talk like a fag and your shit is all retarded. Flowery speech and plebbit spacing. Must be a /thread

That's true. Most western atheists do not believe in god but all their morality stem from christianity. The invisible chains are never broken

And? Atheism isn't a religion any more than "off" is a TV channel or "not collecting stamps" is a hobby.

Says some flaggot who obviously isn't an atheist and doesn't understand atheism at all.

Can’t you preacherfags stay on /x/?

Thus you agree that some religions are madmade human teaching, a heresy.

Which makes you an atheist regarding said religion.

If you don't believe in vishna that makes you, according to Hindus, an atheist.

People claiming you need religion to be good are simply sociopaths that get angry at the fact that normal people understand morality intrinsically and they cope by insisting that others need to have mortality autisticly (and arbitrarily) spelled out in the same way their sociopath mind needed because otherwise, those people are objectively superior people.
Cope away.
You know I'm right.

>They reject God

Actually most atheists identify as weak atheists, or atheist agnostic. They do not reject god outright, they simply lack belief in gods existence, there's a difference.

The existence of god and the necessity of gods existence for there to be a distinction between good and evil are both claims that have not been backed by evidence.

>this thread
>not believing in Allah
You guys are retarded, the signs are there

Irrelevant. It doesn't matter whether religions contradict each other if none of them have the slightest shred of evidence for the retarded claims they make. All religions are man made fabrications with no relation to reality.

Self-proclaimed Agnostics are Atheists in hiding. Too frightened to even admit their Atheism.

The vast majority of self-proclaimed Agnostics are Agnostic Atheists.

i can imagine it, brain-damaged. thats why i feel no need to do so.
>believing every word
>JEWS
nice controlled opposition. jews hated christ and went so far as to deceive gentile romans into murdering him by threat of violent riot.

Where do you think religious ideas came from? People made it up. You think atheists are some how less qualified to make up ideals?

FPBP

Much better to chose jewish religions

Now go do it. You don't even need a cliff, any building will work just fine. Preferably a nice tall one. Don't worry, God granted you immortality, remember?

This

(A)gnosticism regards what you know or claim to know but doesn't answer the question of what you believe.

People who are agnostic are still either an atheist or a theist, if you have an expressed belief in a god then you're agnostic theist, and if you lack that then you're an agnostic atheist.

The only way out of the atheist label is to have an express a belief in the existence of god. People who label themselves agnostic and think somehow they aren't also an atheist don't really understand how to use these terms.

suicide is a mortal sin retard, but the mentally ill are forgiven so go ahead and do that thing you think about constantly but are too terrified to do.
much better than the rope that is waiting for you.

That needs not be the case. There might be one religion that is right and the others are wrong. There might even be multiple religions that are presented differently but share the same faith. But religions that demand contradicting things from humans cannot be all true, at least that's how I think.

Haha, that's not very Christian.

You didn't tell me if you went to church or not though..

I'm gonna take that as a no, but at least you didn't directly lie to me, you just omitted an answer.

If you don't go to church on sunday you aren't a very good Christian.

I know what I'm talkin' bout boyo, I have a bible in my house, I'm not a savage, it's a vital cultural touchstone.

I've been to church about twice this month total.

I once more reiterate; I am an atheist - If an atheist is going to church more often than you are, you are a larper, and your church is that of shitposting, not of God.

I mostly go for the free breakfast, to see if there's any hot desperate chicks mixed in with the usual bagheads, and to pick pastor Dave's brains on metaphysics and the intersection of the divine and the occult.

I see, so you admit that your imagination doesn't determine reality. I hope your rope is bulletproof.

Tbf, "Gnosis" isn't exactly a key stage two word, and that's about where literacy starts to peter out.

>Haha, that's not very Christian.
you are the decider of that. i do not go to church, and you do not decide whether that makes me a christian either, you reddit-spacing retard.
>I know what I'm talkin' bout boyo, I have a bible in my house
>I've been to church about twice this month total.
literal LARPing. PLEASE commit suicide and stop destroying the lives of white children. you WILL NOT enjoy the punishment that the grown ups have in store for you, little boy.

Right well I'm still waiting on that evidence.

you are not intelligent enough to survive a tactical situation

>They reject God but retain the implicit belief in the distinction between good and evil, and the imperative nature of justice and morality.
Atheism != Nihilism
>They try to root these in humanism, biology, or various forms of species solidarity
Humans are a social species, we literally evolved a conscience and empathy. Our brains dose us with dopamine every time we help each other.

>says he isn't a coping sociopath
>talks like a sociopath

Attached: 1538739846955.jpg (868x940, 415K)

>Atheism != Nihilism
THIS is a fallacy. You cannot hold any value in anything if everything is doomed to sub-atomic decay. Or do you rely on sci-fi genre fiction fantasy books to feel better about life?
y-you dont ACTUALLY think youre gonna be some transhuman trans-sapient super being that can create magical "pocket universes", d-do you?!

there's no bigger meme flag than the american flag.
all I know is you're either
>tyrone
>juan
>shlomo
>autist

>uses pop-psychology terms constantly
please return to reddit, faggot. every adult mane 200 years ago was a 'sociopath' in your sad little mental world.

>THIS is a fallacy.
Oh really? Specifically what type of fallacy, be precise.

after you

it is not on your infographic, sorry. life and definitions are a little more complex than that.

>he can't imagine somebody intrinsically loving the endless beauty of life and community
Sociopath confirmed.

You're very VERY bad at this.

This is a fish/bird situation right, so normally I'd just shrug and let birds be birds.

But damn son, you so bad at this even I can see it.

And I'm not larping on anything, I'm about as Christian as premarital anal sex on meth with a circumcised penis.

I've just been to a church twice this month, which is not a place I feel unwelcome, or liable to combust.

You should do more praying and less shitposting.

Take it from a fish who's seen birds do it.

Benjamin Franklin was a sociopath?

I'm sure your imaginary friends will help you catch the bullets mr.jew worshipper.
There is no connection between believing in god and finding meaning in life.
We'll bomb your shitty country just for fun.

Attached: heroes.jpg (500x525, 50K)

sorry, that isnt a real life thing, that is something a true sociopath (your jewish therapist that mommy makes you see because of the outbursts) made you believe exists. the hearts of men are evil, and anyone who tells you otherwise is seeking power over your mind.

>only religicucks know good from evil
>only religicucks aren't materialists
speak for yourself, faggot

Probably, he was known to kill small birds by suffocating them in his bum-bum, then taxiderming them and giving them as gifts to children and the elderly.

I made all this up of course, but I swear it's all true.

im not really bad at anything fag, the fact that you keep posting your moronic reddit-spaced ramblings proves that you are an overly-emotional schizoid faggot.

uh yeah kinda he loved fucking little french girls who were sold to him by pimps? or do you think thats perfectly a-ok?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy shit, you're just full on fact-free bible thumping now.
Japan is way more artiest than America and has maybe 1/1000th as much crime.
All the data says you're a sociopath.

>the hearts of men are evil
Yep, sociopath. Our evil devil-worshipping ways just happened to produce society and then god magically appeared and said "worship me you evil assholes" and then suddenly we learned to be good.

the most tragic thing in this world is that the thousands of british pseuds who imitate their media programs will never understand that they are not and will never be fucking funny.

there are no niggers in japan. please do not use such simplistic arguments if your intent is to make your tummy feel less upset over being beat on an internet message board.

Wow it's almost like good and evil transcend Jewish cults.

Attached: tAVlk8L_d.jpg (640x360, 18K)

Niggers believe in god.

Atheist***

keep using those jewish words, little goy. i bet you think youre really smart imitating all those people who tell you theyre smart!

You're projecting mate, I've got a cuppa on and I'm listenin to my boy Lightnin' Hopkins.

I'm sound as a pound.

Seriously though, read a bible some time, might help, I'm sure you a good guy, you just need some encouragement.

Church isn't a meme, especially if you feel alone and get most of your gratification online.

And if you can find a priest who isn't a child molester they tend to have a pretty good hang on life.

lol now THIS is delusion that I cannot abide by. goodbye faggots, nobody will be able to help you unless you are institutionalized when you inevitably have a little boy outburst and hurt somebody.

Smarter than someone who thinks they're smart because they believe the words of some 2000 year old goat fucking sand people, anyway.

This is pure niceposting, my angry non-denominational non-churchgoing Christian friend.

I'm being nice to you, let it happen.

Oh man that denial. So epic.

youare an absolute joke, quite trying to make yourself feel hip with apostrophes and nigger music, you will NEVER be as happy as you pretend to be on internet forums.
your baseless condescension is proof of that fact.