Kremlin Propaganda Detected

in childrens cartoon

A programme about a mischievous girl and a bear watched by millions of British children is accused of being a “soft propaganda” tool for the Kremlin (Mark Bridge writes). The English-language Masha and the Bear has more than 4.18 million subscribers on YouTube and, in various languages, the animated series has gained 40 billion views across 13 channels.
Children enjoy watching the feisty little girl and her gentle giant protector. However, critics in Russia’s neighbouring states have claimed the series, from a Moscow studio, is part of the country’s propaganda machine.

Russia’s Embassy in London recommended that the UK work to protect itself from impact of the Russian animated television series "Masha and the Bear".

>"An important issue raised by @thetimes today: How UK can find salvation from "Masha and the Bear"? Launch an Ant-Cartoon Excellence Centre somewhere in the Baltic? Place all cartoonists on EU sanction list? Clearly a decisive - and a very expensive - approach is needed!"

Linas Kojala, the Director of the Eastern European Studies Center, explains in the animated movie, the friendship of a little girl and a bear are shown. The bear (a symbol of Russia) is portrayed as good, peaceful, caring, and supervising the small, impish girl. In some of the episodes, Masha wears an NKVD soldier’s hat (which belongs to the Bear), which clearly indicates the goals of the propaganda animated series. With such symbolism, the Stalinist repressions are seemingly normalized, made to look innocent, and acceptable in the modern day.

archive.fo/tqJWE
archive.is/SViua
twitter.com/RussianEmbassy/status/1063789508460716033/photo/1

Attached: 354635746875.jpg (245x245, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-32070271
youtube.com/watch?v=t1Ch511o4I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My daughter watches this show, you have to have a serious mental illness to think is propaganda.

I have seen a few episodes and it looks like a harmless cartoon with a bit of Russian culture. What's bad about the Bear liking to play chess?

>absolute state of bong media

Attached: idie.jpg (260x260, 22K)

>masha
Good name

Attached: 1531706246813.png (710x577, 30K)

>you have to have a serious mental illness to think is propaganda.
the mental illness is called post cold war McCarthyism

>a mischievous girl and a bear

Didn't Disney make a movie like that?

>Oi mate, where's your foreign cartoon loisence?

Do you think left wing British propaganda outlets realise they're the baddies?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 7K)

Literally the same shit in pissotnian media.

Attached: shrek.jpg (349x330, 32K)

>Oi that shew innit anything but Putin propaganda by the Ruskie govament
>'Ear watch some Briton filmography by the British government

Attached: 11022006-nintchdb09.ab94b306.jpg (960x540, 47K)

>This triggers liberals

Attached: star.jpg (800x450, 132K)

that show is hilarious. my nephews love to watch it. are they little putins now?

>Learn about our 'istory

Attached: MdG2pMw.jpg (521x564, 54K)

Russia is banning western shows so... Obviously everything is propaganda

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-32070271

Attached: 148835321642642.jpg (2000x3000, 1.97M)

>news from 2015
>about a library in a village of Kharbatovo
>population of said village: 460
Peak propaganda post, good job

This is Mongoloid propaganda to kill white people. The girl has a round head with prominent cheekbones.

Attached: 423.jpg (581x327, 40K)

They know, they just don't care.

There's deeper concerns than Russian Longstocking and it dwells within the west

Attached: 12616126.jpg (575x323, 36K)

what do you mean?

Attached: spiderman-and-elsa-with-doctor-p-360x240.jpg (360x240, 21K)

Is there an episode where the Bear and Masha hack Western elections and post fake news on social media?

actually it triggers "le based" butthurt belt countries like baltshits of pooland

I watched this animation few years ago. How can this be a Russian propaganda. Why are brits so delusional?

go back to cleaning toilets, sergei

I can see why, this would never be allowed in Sweden

The real problem is its a white girl and an animal other than a nigger for once, leftycucks always blame the Russian boogeyman

Attached: 1542241557692.jpg (519x665, 104K)

That show is subliminal pedo propaganda similar to elsagate

Are they jealous of her hat?
I thought they loved communism

retarded hohohoho

Oh shit
That's the problem
Russians should have made the bear a strong black man

Based comrade masha killin g*rmns and br*ts and fr*nch

>With such symbolism, the Stalinist repressions are seemingly normalized, made to look innocent, and acceptable in the modern day.
Have you seen anything coming out of Hollywood in the past 10 years?
FFS

This so is pretty harmless, I have a 4 year old... What you need to watch out for is some of those kids youtube channels.... super bizzare fucked up shit on there. Stream it to your TV so you can change the channel if a weird Russian channel gets queued

Talk to a Pole in Poland and the main subject will be how much he hates Russians

that's what baltics p*les and khokhols are, mentally ill schizos that are eternally butthurt and think that russia will invade them any day now for 27 years

This cartoon first and foremost was made for the internal audience (in RU language). fucking twats with their "muh propaganda".

бэcд и peдпиллд

It first time I hear about this show.
These days children will watch everything.
I saw it every day, moms giving kids iPhone with YouTube open and kids mindlessly watch whatever it recommended section.
This cartoon getting a lot of views in Russia, so YouTube putting it on top of recommended section.
And children all over the world watch it, but not because of Russian propaganda machine, but because of YT algorithms.

all media is propaganda, 90% of the media british people watch is american and/or jewish propaganda, the rest is BBC-tier british swill. the cunts whining about this are just jealous of their monopoly, they don't care about the british.

нo ecть пepeвoды нa инocтpaнных языкaх

Next up Twinkerbell and the bear

Her skin is much too light after all.

Cope

Attached: 1460152088543.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

>those youtube channels
It's a shame because theres some quality cartoons I can only find on youtube but I have to sit there like a hawk ready to close the shit out in case one of those "syringe injected turds to make them change color to the tune of old macdonald" videos comes on.

this was the most wholesome cartoon any of my kids ever watched.

YouTube see no difference.You know how it works, right? AI analyze only thumbnail.

Yeah, ones that are mostly just sound effects with bizarre graphic art are likely psychologically damaging

This. Before it has English translation my son watched it with Russian audio. It’s a legit wholesome show and actually funny as a non-NPC adult. Russian-derangement syndrome

but poles are not liberals..

This.
I first watched it in Russian looking for content for my daughter that wasn't LGBT, go fucking kill yourself, friendly. We don't watch any TV and very rarely cartoons, but I'll be damned if she is watching anything America has put out in the last 10 years. Fuck your gay nigger brainwashing, if these Jews turn my daughter into a coal burner I'll kill her myself.

этo знaчит чтo шoy тeпepь пpoизвeдeнный для глoбaльних зpитeлeй

they are just part of the butthurt belt

Attached: 90bd52e8.jpg (1114x835, 93K)

Me and my wife watched every single episode in Russian and it didnt even matter because it is such good visual comedy. Especially the one where the wolves kidnap the girl.

>with a bit of Russian culture.

Uhm excuse me white folks don't have no culture. Educate youself, ignorant cracka mothafugga bix nood.

I am white and married to an asian woman. We have a mixed son.

Most american kid shows have non-white protagonists and also show asians in a subservient role.

Because of this, my son watches mostly chinese shows with asians as the protagonists. This is one of the few shows that he can watch with a white protagonist.

He may not care because he is a kid, but I am not having him watch cartoons with white cucks in subservient roles.

Lastly, of course this cartoon shows russia in a positive light, it is a russian show.

Anything is better than these anglo-jew gay propaganda.

Attached: tanya_degurechaff_by_masa1989-dbhcfb4.jpg (333x250, 20K)

this episode is old as fuck. they are just now complaining?

I also believe that the problem in the bear, the bear is too kind and retarded.

>marrying an asian woman
kill yourself beta loser

>shit-tier bong media claims Russian cartoon is "propaganda"
>presents to evidence other than a fucking child wearing a hat from a soviet era organization that no child would have any knowledge of
Literally Russian man bad

Attached: 1539955374166.jpg (261x203, 7K)

I love this show, European leaders just hate it because it features a trad white girl. Dangerous stuff.

how many aryan kids do you have, mohammed?

thats the immediate impression that I get. Most of them are extremely vulgar too. Theres more than a few where in one part its turds getting injected by syringes and then the next part is an ice cream cone with the same turds instead of ice cream

This show is fucking garbage.
It’s brainwashing to make your kids dumb.
t. Russia

That's just how Russians are though, Ivan

fpbp

the UK doesnt like it because it is nigger free and devoid of jewish lessons.

fuck commies, but the show is very wholesome and funny. its better than anything else for little girls.

its sad that they make better things for children to watch than we do.

I think we should go further, we should do russian remakes on all the popular shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=t1Ch511o4I0

why do you care hot dick

shut it immature uglcuttie.

watch "fuck you" again.

sandnigger.

> West decries Russian propaganda
> Teaches children butt-sex and tranny shit in public schools

JUST

this exactly

>hot dick
what the fuck did you just call him

Agreed. I've watched it with my son a few times and as someone who spends all his time on here im finely tuned to detecting propaganda.
BBC kids shows are the worst. Pure anti-white propaganda and we're forced to pay for them!

They say it's propaganda in order to force children to watch proper western propaganda instead of this refreshing and old school cartoon.

>hot dick

Attached: 1540852277026.jpg (232x260, 8K)

Just watched an episode, complete propaganda, everyone knows Russians don't have food, all of them are drunk and violent, children work in gulags etc etc, this showed none of those things, obvious propaganda, they weren't even invading other countries and supporting ISIS in this show.

Attached: 1281098242019.jpg (1602x1176, 367K)

i'd rather die childless than sink as low to marry an asian lmao

I gotchu senpai

Attached: 654235465.jpg (648x816, 125K)

No they wrote the article over a year ago, nobody was interested then so they just reposted it on a different news site since they ran out of things to blame on Russia for the week.

you do realize that Asians are Asians and not your version of "Asians", right?

fuck you achmed

>die childless
>die childless
>die childless
>die childless

the ultimate in cuckery.

my child may have browner hair than mine and slanty eyes, but he loves me more than his mom and would follow me into battle if i asked him to do so. meanwhile you are going to die alone in a pensioners home if you are lucky. what will more than likely happen is that as you are demographically replaced, the muslims will violently take over all of britain and you will be slaughtered and your body unceremoniously disposed of.

dying childless is the biggest form God can give you no worries about attending the children you are really free to do what ever you want.
Your wife probably doesnt love you because there is no offspring connected. You wll die like a untold legend.
will probably be a channer of punchlines for being one of those people that never had the chance

Attached: bm.gif (16x11, 359)

Cucked libtards subconsciously see themselves in the troublesome Masha and they blame Russia for that ?

If they ban it Russia can ban some of the ((((((((western)))))) cartoons in return.

you just need to avoid anything russian related. here most apparent propaganda by russians is their news sputnik. proper news but propaganda and twisted stuff put inbetween. a naive person wont notice it

south asians and east asians are both asians. i was assuming he meant east asian
you realise most non-whites in my country aren't muslim, fucking retard

your country is integrated into the anti-white western world order and will become a third world shithole

ahaha nice projection. reality is that everything happening in your country is not happening in rest of world

it sounds like you are coping hard

Russian propaganda should be illegal unlike based ho((ywood kind!

Can Masha take the knot?

god damnit you stupid fucking russians. Kek'd at first and said that Russian cartoons are better than what we have here.

But the NKVD was the jewish assassination team responsible for the mass execution of white people in Smolensk, Vinnitsya, etc.

Russians must TOTALLY AND ENTIRELY disavow and condemn. Showing the NKVD in good light should carry with it a penalty of death. If you don't know what i'm talking about, goys, do some research.

Attached: download-1.jpg (299x168, 13K)

I wonder how day care for old white people is in south africa :)

you're attacking me based on my country? look at your own faggot, london was 60% white in 2011. new york was 40% at best. you're in no position to make fun of others

all this because i called you out as a race mixer LMAO
it's already happening moron

Attached: 8iw.png (650x925, 627K)

what is happening in your country is because of cucks like yourself who refuse to reproduce

i'm 19 you retard, i intend to have at least 4 WHITE children once i'm out of university

>2016
thanks for confirming. still white country. enjoy muslim shithole muhamed

That ain't even a legit color combination that existed in the USSR. Looks like it's based on pic related, but with the band/piping colors reversed.

Attached: Soviet internal troops enlisted man's service cap late 1950s.jpg (1024x700, 149K)

This dangerous propaganda could have a generation of children growing up thinking Russians are human!

Attached: Dora-La-Exploradora-1.jpg (1024x768, 98K)