Weed Smokers

Listen, if weed smokers are losers, then why arrest and jail them, if you can kill them and then both get rid of all losers and make the human race much more of a quality and superior race ?

You would say that it doesn't matter what happens to them, because they're losers anyway, but why waste time and money on them if you can just shoot anyone of them ?

Attached: 180404143724-file-of-marijuana-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 163K)

Nice thread

Attached: michelle-obama-barack-obama-marriage-counseling.jpg (2000x1431, 1.32M)

You're a jew. Your entire existence relies on the fact that there are losers. Are you dumb?

Can you please specify country? I mean here weed is legal and nobody is bothered about it. Also we got no problems with weed smoking. The only problem we got is the criminal activity by producing of weed which should be done by licensed regular farmers.

And even then, production of hard drugs is a much bigger problem here. Weed doesn't produce dangerous chemical waste that is dumped in nature by criminals without a conscience.

איזה סאחי מת

why not just shoot every last kike and live in harmony and peace for ever after?

LMAO the Dutch just come running like the junkies they are to defend their precious drugs, how unexpected.

Please don't kill my mom

We make your drugs, junkie. Remember that.

>if your people are being bad, why not just be a tyrant?
Okay there user

Interesting. So you're saying you sneak into my home and secretly water my weed plants without me knowing about it?

Yes

Based kike

Not exactly, but we had a hand in making/keeping it legal.

Is it easy to grow weed at home in Netherlands?

Im your doctor, remember that!

That's true. All the Jewish lawyers in Dept. M50 in San Francisco Superior Court run the illegal marijuana trade using women and children as their growers and sellers. District Attorney Gascon knows all about it as does the FBI and DEA.

Depends on the scale. Just a couple of plants for personal use is easy. They're plants. Just give em water and light and they grow on their own. Even easier if you plant them in the backyard.

Yes
>sell weed
>suggest killing weed users
thats you jew

>kill people who aren't breaking any laws
Why not

why do you hate yourself OP?