Whats the world best religion and why is it Islam?

Whats the world best religion and why is it Islam?

Attached: 1542524334911.jpg (393x589, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/nayzak
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Nayzak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_first_revelation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1542524423759.jpg (210x301, 15K)

Delete this

Attached: 52eb51ffa01101de82e75bce022c50dc5f3c83b9508f05c10ecc4f998a5cc6f8.png (1000x1000, 331K)

Why are these islamic men displayed as white? It's almost like they really want white people.

Picture of Muhammad based on description of him by the sahaba (pretty much his version of the apostles). Pretty white desu

Attached: 4c7ac27b99db45335ac89e75c7266bb6.jpg (800x1156, 127K)

Attached: 1542524407201.jpg (200x300, 15K)

Because Mohammad is the opposite of Jesus. Jesus died for the pile of garbage that is humanity while Mohammad was a conquering warlord.

fuck off retard

WHAT

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 12.50.35 AM.png (686x386, 384K)

Wow, it's been a while since that guy's stuff was posted

it's some very naive faggot drawing islam apologetics on deviantart
here's a few

Attached: gold.jpg (1680x831, 299K)

Attached: gold2.jpg (1699x887, 302K)

Attached: gold3.jpg (1816x942, 352K)

sadly i can't remember his account name

Attached: gold4.jpg (1699x851, 321K)

Attached: gold5.jpg (1766x900, 305K)

Attached: gold6.jpg (642x555, 77K)

BROWN STAR FOR YOU

Nazbol gang

Who made these anime style Islam pictures? Indonesian? White? Middle Easterner?

i think it's very cute, look at the first picture where he's quoting 2:256, even though that verse has been abrogated many times, be it with later verses or with Sahih Hadiths, like this one

Allah's Apostle (Muhammad) said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally." Bukhari 8:387

his naivety and ignorance are both Sad and cute
i really don't remember, but i think he's from indonesia

Found him!
deviantart.com/nayzak

>best religion
>not Mormonism

Attached: 1541748235936.png (466x464, 212K)

نيزك الهلالي

his name contains this ك sign, which is found in you standard arabic, egyptian arabic, malay,khowar(india) and uyghur script

>Islam
>Christianity with all the things that made it good removed and replaced by child rape and blowing yourself up because it was literally plagiarised by a low IQ criminal
Based

thing is the quran supersedes the hadith. and also fighting implies mutual, which means if your at war with them.

holy shit, the Quran predicted Bombs??! thats incredible

ي is found in arabic, uyghur and malay, so we could narrow him being from somewhere from arabian peninsula, Sinkiang, or Malaysia

1. Muhammad was born to a Jewish tribe, Banu Quarish.
2. All of his wives were kikes.
3. Muhammad lived in the Jewish kingdom of Yathrib in Arabia.
4. His sidekick- top lackey and the first Caliph of Islam -Abu Bakr Al-Siddiq was, according to some hadiths, a Jewish Rabbinical Exilarch from Iraq named Rebe Shallum.
5. Most of the Qur'an's stories and religious laws are plagiarized from the Talmud, including his justification for marrying 6 year old Aisha (Yebamoth 57b) and sucking the boychild Hasan's penis (Metzitzah B'peh).
6. Muhammad was invited by a Jew nest to be their religious judge, which shows he was a Talmudist.
7. The religious laws found in the Qur'an are identical to those found in the Talmud - i.e. Kosher is interchangeable with Halal.
8. Jews and Moslems may pray in either a Mosque or a Synagogue.
9. The first Ulema, which created the Sharia, was located in Kufa, Iraq, and was within walking distance of the Talmudic academies of Sura and Pumpedita, where the Babylonian Talmud was created less than 100 years earlier - most of this Ulema was made up of Jewish Rabbis who 'converted' to Islam.

9:29. Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

It's not hard to blow up when you are full of shit and hot air.

This is a warlord. Mohamed was more of a bandit.

Attached: genghis-khan-portrait-paul-helm.jpg (900x900, 207K)

You forgot the most obvious one, though.

Supposedly Mohammed was imparted the words of Quran by Gabriel, an angel in Jewish scripture.

Muslims ARE Jews, with an extra prophet.

Islam has some cool things and some bad things. Unfortunately you cant pick one or the other. And thus its a flawed religion. Moreso than christianity.

apparently Encyclopedia Dramatica wrote about him lol
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Nayzak
it doesn't list where he is from though

1. Quraysh was not jewish, they were arab
2. no, most of his wives were arab
3. no, he turned yathrib into an islamic kingdom, but lived most of his life under quraysh
4. just plain false, he was an arab idol worshipper before islam
5. wtf? he never met a jew until his excusion into yathrib. he had only met a christian priest once before who told him he had the mark of the prophet
6. no, he invited him to judge because muhammad was the ruler of the jews city
7. true, but they differ in alot of ways also
8. muslims are also allowed to pray in churches, in fact churches are preferred to synagogues.
9. literally no

Based and redpilled. Sharia for the west is the only way to save it from Jewish influence

Nice sourcless information.

Considering the antiquity of Judaism and the fact that it was a Catholic nun whom Mohammed learnt of the Bible from, I think your timeline of events is way off. Talmud isn't the Torah by the way.

Btw, this is the reason why mohamedans hate dogs

Sahih Muslim Book 024, Hadith Number 5246.
Chapter : Angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture.

'Aisha reported that Gabriel (peace be upon him) made a promise with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to come at a definite hour; that hour came but he did not visit him. And there was in his hand (in the hand of Allah's Apostle) a staff. He threw it from his hand and said: Never has Allah or His messengers (angels) ever broken their promise. Then he cast a glance (and by chance) found a puppy under his cot and said: 'Aisha, when did this dog enter here? She said: BY Allah, I don't know He then commanded and it was turned out. Then Gabriel came and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to him: You promised me and I waited for you, but you did not come, whereupon he said: It was the dog in your house which prevented me (to come), for we (angels) do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture.

9:29 was revealed when Muhammad and his companions were commanded with the expedition of Tabuk, before a battle. Allah is telling the fighters to be vigilant before the romans. since it was revealed for a specific event it does not supersede 2:256

Islam is the most based and redpilled

Attached: partandparcel.jpg (4456x2680, 1.23M)

>what's the most effective loaded question format and why is it this one?

faggot.

>Tabouk
Let's talk about Tabouk then!

The Tabuk expedition is addressed by early biographers. None portray it in terms of self-defense on the part of Muslims. Ibn Hisham even calls it a "raid on the Byzantines." This is an act of offensive warfare, with no indication of a threat.

Ibn Ishaq agrees:
The apostle stayed in Medina from Dhu'l-Hijja to Rajab, and then gave orders to prepare to raid the Byzantines... The apostle ordered his companions to prepare to raid the Byzantines at a time when men were hard pressed; the heat was oppressive and there was a drought; fruit was ripe (To and shade was eagerly sought) and the men wanted to stay in the shade with their fruit and dislike traveling at that season...
Ibn Kathir, a very respected historian, writes at length about Muhammad's motivation in sending an army to Tabuk:
When God Almighty decreed that the polytheists should be prevented from approaching the Sacred Mosque, whether in the pilgrimage or at other times, the Quraysh said they would be deprived of the commercial activity that took place during the pilgrimage, and that they would therefore suffer financial loss. And so God compensated them for that by ordering them to battle the people of the scriptures so that they either accepted Islam or paid the jizya tax ("being in a state of submission").

The Messenger of God therefore decided to battle the Byzantines. This was because they were the people nearest to him and those most appropriate to invite to the truth because of their proximity to Islam and to those who believed in it. God Almighty had stated, "0 you who believe, fight those unbelievers who are near you. Let them see severity in you; and know that God is with those who are pious." (Ibn Kathir Vol.4 p.1)
Thus, the real reason for the expedition is loot and tribute (jizya) to compensate for the loss of revenue from the haj.

true. although Muslims don't hate dogs they're just seen as impure. a proper Muslim would have a cat instead of a dog

Also according to Ibn Kathir (v.4 p.18) Muhammad allegedly sent a letter to Heraclius, the "Roman" emperor, while at Tabuk. Although this may be an apocryphal account, it is relevant that the letter makes no mention of an army or threat from the Byzantines, but instead contains a resolution to take Byzantine land unless Byzantines convert to Islam

The expedition of Tabuk was preceded by the battle of Mu’tah which began when the emissary of the Prophet was assassinated while delivering a letter to a Roman ally. at this point the two nations were at war. there is nothing wrong with attacking your enemy when war has been declared. so it was not an aggressive attack.

looks like a tranny desu

Taqiyya is sanctioned lying. Any religion that has to allow their followers to purposefully mislead people in order to eventually set up shop, and ultimately take over the area is a religion that can't hold under its own weight.

Logically speaking Islam is one of the worst religions available. Animism is more viable.

sage btw

>Jesus can literally descend into hell unscathed, cast out demons from pigs and Allah and his "angels" can't enter houses with puppies or pictures in them

letters were sent to every kingdom telling them to convert or they would be subject to the expanding and eager Arab expansion. Muhammad never expanded beyond Arabia. his successors did however.

do you have a source for that claim ?
Also i wouldn't suprised he was asssassinated anyway, after he plundered his way across Arabia

taqqiya is shias lying to not be killed by sunnis. that's it. so many people misunderstand taqqiya and just throw it around whenever they lose an argument to a Muslim

well of course, be told them to

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

*he told them to

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

Also Khan wasn't a pederast, a zoophile, a necrophile faggot.

Attached: 1534933481066.jpg (400x546, 68K)

any good source on the early Islamic expansion would have that detail in. the Romans were re occupying land when the emissary sent to the ghassanids was killed, thus began the war.
Also Most arab tribes willingly converted after the conquest of mecca. so no he did not plunder his way across Arabia

true white people follow paganism. i am slavic pagan.

Attached: 2000px-Słoneczko_2.svg.png (2000x2000, 61K)

oh and if your source's author is either al-waqidi a.k.a a notorious fabricator of Hadiths or Ibn Sad(Scribe of Al-Waqidi), don't bother
so you can't provide a source
>the Romans were re occupying land when the emissary sent to the ghassanids was killed, thus began the war.
i remember that bit, it was written by Ibn Sad

This narrative makes Jesus better.

So many beautiful reasons.

Attached: dont_sleep.jpg (871x514, 202K)

those 3 things are actually punishable by death according to shariah so wtf?

Mohammad and the ancient Arabs were all white

hilariously enough, he was referred to as the white one of his band, due to his pale skin and red hair, which is also why Hena is used today, because mohamedans honor their prophet that way

You disregard its usage among those who defend Islam in general. You do not decide if that is wrongful according to Islam. Usage among believers defines what it is used for.

> He actually believe that ISIS is not a Jewish puppet
KYS faggot

Why is that hilarious?

This is the argument I ALWAYS here from taqqiya. Which this argument is taqqiya in itself. It's a falsehood. This is not true at all.

B-b-but it's OK to lie. Because we are trying to not be killed!
You're essentially admitting that people want to kill you solely because of your religion. In other words your religion

Tell me in good conscience (muslims don't have good conscience) that ONLY use taqqiya against sunnis.
You can't. Because you're lying.

due to the frequent shitskin insult used

In other words your religion sucks*

but i've never actually seen a muslim use taqqiya in the way non muslims describe it.

Except both Sunni and Shia Muslims practice taqqiya, and not only with each other. These divisions weren't even in existence when taqqiya became part of Islamic doctrine, were they.

Taqqiya permits lying to anybody because "Allah knows what you mean in your heart". Only a human could have had the foresight of a donkey to not see how lying like that would not only hinder achieving a good society but actively make it worse. Allah must be an ass to have inspired such a terrible religious text.

im not even shia faggot. Taqqiya is not allowed according to sunni scholars. its haram for me to use it

There is a consensus that whomsoever is forced into apostasy and chooses death has a greater reward than a person who takes the license [to deny one's faith under duress], but if a person is being forced to eat pork or drink wine, then they should do that
this pretty clearly details the strict restrictions sunnis have on it

What the fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad's_first_revelation

Call me some non-existent word "sourcless". Your mama is sourcless.

Yeah, logic alone seals the deal for me. Islam is incoherent. Have to be an inbred dunecoon to appreciate it.

hey now, let's not lynch him, he have could just not known

Your religion is banning every form of art except your shitty géométric style.

how does Gabriel telling Muhammad to read have anything to do with Judaism?

Islam ia the only monotheistic religion that exists today that glorifiess God as he should be glorified, I'd choose it in a thousand lifetimes

using wikipedia to get info on islam is a terrible way to get info

Are you fucking retarded? Islam? Really? Goatfucking, incest, child rape, multiple wives, necrophilia, murder, gangbanging...

Based aussie

Liar.

Attached: IMG_20181118_164117.jpg (720x1114, 223K)

Oh yeah true. But for real he was white. He had Dacian blood in him.

And it work so well for Middle East.
> Inb4 Muh Europeans destroys everything

not haram to draw faces except those of the prophet. it is however "makruh" which means you shouldn't do it but if you do you dont get any "sayiat" or "bad karma".

Gabriel is an angel in Jewish prophetic scripture. This existed over 1000 years before Muhammed was born.

i clarified here

oh holy shit, I'm not writing my doctorate dissertation, I'm flashing a quick fact, which has citations, for someone who called me "sourcless".

Your point sucks.

6 out of 7 of those things are punishable by death according to shariah

Well the vast majority of muslims desagree with your view.
You can't listen music except shitty religious one where if you have listen 1 of them you already having listen to all of them.
Representing a person is forbidden or you are against the Coran

Anyway, what's it take to get to the answer of, "Did a Jewish angel tell quran to muhammed"? You can google it.

i am not saying what you said is false, just that wikipedia is a terrible source

I'm sorry, I just don't understand how anybody living in a country that has access to a mostly unrestricted internet could look past the paedophilia, the jihad, and also be ignorant towards taqqiya all at once. Perhaps I shouldn't assume the worse but it's a bit hard not to.

Because they, like the Chinese, are completely immune to Judaism and it's effects.

Attached: Camels.jpg (800x645, 54K)

well yeah, that applies to us, not them, after all, they are told not to question what Immams tell them

music is not haram but as i said "makruh" and by music its meant anything that is played with strings and by blowing. drums are not "makruh"

Well it's not a terrible source if you check the citations. It's a terrible source if it's your end-all, be-all source of information.

But i thought that Islam was the more logical and powerfull religion.
So why Middle east is not a powerfull union under Islam ? Why is Middle East is just a collection of Shitholes ?

i clarified ffs