OHHNONONONONONO

kikes harass nigger kike for walking around with their holy book.
seems kinda raysis to me, boys
i sure hope the real jews dont see it, because DAS RITTE

Attached: OYVEY.png (600x1299, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/414215/white-nationalism-is-spreading-among-the-orthodox-even-after-pittsburgh/
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/orthodox-jews-are-mostly-republicans-and-more/
youtube.com/watch?v=3jVc8coAUhc
youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for your input, Israel.
But since you're here on Jow Forums, no one cares for jewish victimhoods.

this will not suffice!

Attached: 1518034841555.png (499x641, 299K)

Lel

>Jew of Color

Attached: 7.jpg (248x189, 18K)

gotta make a twatter just so i can show it to the chipotle chimps

Are Jews that anal about someone reading a Torah? I don't go nuts if an atheist touches a Bible. Hell, I actively encourage people to read the Bible regardless of religious affiliation.

>JOC
>Can it really... no...
>Jew Of Color
I fucking hate leftists.

The Torah in question clearly wasn't a printed book, but a proper Torah scroll. Big thing, handwritten by a scribe, made of many sheets of vellum. They're a big deal, and seeing a nigger walk out of an apartment block with one and refuse to talk about what you're doing with it?
I'm not Hasidic, but I'd get involved. No niggers stealing Torahs on my watch.

Jews are the most racist pieces of shit out there. They are also incapable of being honest about their intentions and thoughts.

if a nigger has a book its pretty likely he is stealing it

so who would have let the nigger take it home and walk around with it?
it sounds like they might have known he had it, if they started attacking him as soon as he left

i hope the black guy took a massive shit on it

Attached: 1282168675853.jpg (126x123, 2K)

Pic related. They have a cloth cover when not being read. Jew for scale.

Attached: Torah.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Can someone explain to me what part of this warrants the police being called? Besides just kikes.

Why do so many people on this forum hate Jews? What harm did they do to you?

They're hypocrites.

They campaign for and constantly prop up blacks muslims and Hispanics but constantly pull shit like this and know full well that the brownies are a detriment to our nation as we know it.

> Jewish security and cops
Why is this permitted in a first world country? This is even worse than bong sharia zones. Absolutely bizarre

Well, if the story is true, then the nog owned the Torah (I have no idea why). But I gotta say, I'm a white slavic jew, and if I walked out of a Crown Heights building holding a Torah - even if I was in Hasidic garb - I'd expect to be questioned. I've literally never seen a Torah "on the street," so to speak, being carried by a guy waiting for a Lyft. And of course, in proper nog fashion, rather than answering questions and putting people's minds at ease, he says nothing to escalate the situation. Sketchy as fuck.
And really, we're supposed to have some some love and understanding within the tribe. Any Jew acting the way the nog did would receive the same treatment, really.

>Given the fact that ALL crimes in Crown Heights against kikes are done by niggers, can you blame the kikes for panicking?
Shiiiieeet, das racis yo!
Top fucking kek, thanks for sharing.

>Jew of colour
Yeah, like that's necessary to highlight

>Good for thee but not for me

Based jews
>White Nationalism is spreading among the Orthodox
Read more: forward.com/opinion/414215/white-nationalism-is-spreading-among-the-orthodox-even-after-pittsburgh/
forward.com/opinion/414215/white-nationalism-is-spreading-among-the-orthodox-even-after-pittsburgh/

Attached: 1542545947325.png (1891x810, 2.11M)

Also jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/orthodox-jews-are-mostly-republicans-and-more/

Attached: 1542546076264.png (1180x832, 1.46M)

>JOC
is this Jew of Color?

Kikes sure should wear a sign to avoid such confusion.

Who the fuck thinks you should question people just because they're carrying a scroll? This is ridiculous. I agree though, I'd answer the question if asked, but I'd not be happy about it. Fucking Jews.

>jew
>white
youtube.com/watch?v=3jVc8coAUhc

Strike while the iron's hot. Remind them that slavers were Jewish with the alread-established hashtag #WeThoughtTheyWereWhite

Attached: 1540717856855.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Guys like insist that we have a hive mind. They have no idea how much we argue, fight, and disagree with each other. They see lefty Jews being pozz'd open border faggots, and orthodox Jews standing for their community and not taking shit, and see a double standard. In some ways, its justified, because even though the left pozz'd jews hate the orthodox, they don't really want to smear them the way they might smear Christians. Nevertheless, most of the rabid jew-hating Jow Forumsacks are collectivists, and for them, shitty jewish leftists are enough cause to hate the whole people.

Hmmmm, nothing jusitifes racist assumptions user

Changing your flag doesnt change your id you dumb fuck same fagging jew retard.

Attached: F42DAB10-FD69-4163-BDE6-3BB77BE93169.jpg (300x231, 10K)

Why not just call them Jigger (Jewish Nigger)

niggers

Exactly my thought process

It's something that really only belong in a synagogue, at an "altar," more or less. To see one somewhere else would be very jarring. I don't know if this analogy holds, but imagine a nigger walking around a neighborhood with a church, and the nog is carrying a giant gilded crucifix that quite clearly belongs in the church. That's suspicious, period.

Right. That's why orthodox Jews call white people cattle. Right. You've convinced me.

Dear yournewness,

Your ID is revealing your samefaggotry. Please learn shit. k thx.

Your pal,
notacompletefuckingmoron

The sure do know how to rationalize....

>I don't go nuts if an atheist touches a Bible.
You're not supposed to touch sacred texts because it makes you impure according to the jews. That's why even the jews use what they call a "yad", which is a metal pointer to read the torah.

Attached: 1260760_l.jpg (768x768, 31K)

Jews have their own police, ambulances, and firemen in some parts of Jew York. Its disgusting.

Here let me put out my ciggerate.

Attached: 1512740775688.jpg (840x839, 289K)

Jigger is still nigger though. Just a more jive one.

there is nothing sacred about sabbatean frankist jews

I've personally never met an orthodox Jew who felt that strongly about goyim, but it only takes one who exists to make it a thing. But before you go all pearl-clutching on being called a cow, just take a moment to reflect on the kind of language that Jow Forums uses for any and all people and come back to me with your feigned moral outrage, mkay?

>all crimes are done by people of color
ermm, in what timeline are we in, 1950s america?

You use the yod because the Torah is written on vellum, not paper. Ink on vellum settles differently on paper. If you touch it with your fingers you smear the ink, and your skin's oils can warp the vellum.

she locked her account

Attached: not a racist.jpg (587x660, 77K)

Sup Hebro
I would shut down the schvartze with you.

"Jewish security". Jewish militia.
I want white people's security.

Attached: sa_militia.jpg (600x612, 149K)

>I am the mother of 3 amazing POC
What the everlovingfuck. Someone needs to pay the damn toll.

call the shomrim

i see jews reading the torah on the subway practically every day

stupid nigger, i had forgot to change it before i started the thread

Fucking kike.

hahahaha just getting a taste of their own medicine

no wonder she deleted, she broke the narrative

Attached: not a racist2.jpg (587x625, 80K)

i thought they couldnt use electronics on sunday?

>opening a giant handwritten scroll on a dirty ass NYC subway
Yeah, bullshit. A book, maybe, but not a proper Torah scroll.

Friday night/Saturday day is Shabbat. Sunday is fine for electronics.

The "JOC" was carrying a fucking Book FFS! A work of fiction. The White Talmudists stopped him and threatened him for carrying a fucking Book filled with fairy tales. Just Imagine stopping a POC and threatening him for carrying a Harry Potter novel?

Stop being retarded, why should you be questioned just because you are walking with a torah/scroll?
And you owe no explanation to anyone who questions you about it. What right do they have to demand explanation when you are doing literally nothing wrong? And they literally had zero proof to whatever they suspected of when calling the police.
Stop being a retarded kike user. He might be a nigger but he owed nothing to those jews.

Attached: IrwinStingray.jpg (731x629, 54K)

You don't need to explain yourself to any piece of shit on the road who confronts you if he doesn't have a badge.

Attached: celebIrwin.jpg (752x664, 62K)

they also have special keyboards now that they can use, just like the special shabbat light switches, elevators, etc.

since Judaism has absolutely zero spiritual component, they have plenty of time to sit around thinking about ways to jew God

To be honest Brazil, I don't really care about what you find appropriate within my community. We value what we value, and seeing some guy walking around the street with a Torah is gonna cause curiosity. And no, he doesn't have some right to not be talked to, and have no questions asked of him. You're right that he doesn't have to answer any questions - which he didn't.
Honestly though, the situation resolved itself, but since Jews are in a position to look bad, Jow Forums is ready to legit believe "he dindu nuffin!" because it's convenient.
Whatever. Around blacks, you don't relax.

Ditto!

Attached: B71767A6-9517-47BC-B9E9-2C7C73C93F6E.jpg (711x399, 43K)

Yeah, those "tricks" are ridiculous, and miss the point entirely. I have no idea who actually uses them.
>since Judaism has absolutely zero spiritual component
kek

>the fact that ALL crimes in Crown Heights against Jews are done by POC
what did she mean by this

Someday I’m going to wipe my ass with their Torah right in front of them.

Butthurt kike detected.

That niggers suck?

>Hasidic
Aren't these the people who REEEEEEE at a billboard showing a woman?

>we are jews
>so we can call the police on anyone for no reason
Is that what you are fucking arguing?
Because you don't have any other point. And is just attacking Jow Forums as a whole because people aren't making fun of him being a dindu nuffin.
In other words you are just trying to distract people by arguing that the nigger was wrong because nigger sucks, away from the main point of jews feeling so entitled that they will feel the right to call the police on a man walking with his private property.
Gas yourself kike, you would be doing the world a favor.

what is a joc

nigger of color

>seeing some guy walking around the street with a Torah is gonna cause curiosity
yes, i dont want to ever see it in the US
get back to your dirt pile in the ME. subversive rat

Who the fuck is this retarded bitch?

do you really want to go there right now

>"what choice did i have? that man attacked me and then tried going for my gun. i had no backup. it was my life or his.", says the white police officer after shooting a black man in self-defense
>cries of "racist" as jewish-funded riots ensue
>"coloreds are the only ones committing crime here. if we see a colored holding a torah, we assume he is a thief, not a jew. having dark skin makes them more suspicious. that's the reality here in crown heights.", the jew says after they call their own jewish secret police and regular police on a black man holding a torah
>*crickets*
>since Judaism has absolutely zero spiritual component, they have plenty of time to sit around thinking about ways to jew God
Kek, that's quite true. Jews today are Khazar mutts who LARP as the original Jews, nothing more. They don't even follow the moral law established by God.

When again will police get called because there is a jew around.

I love how black jews are not just called "jews" so inclusive.

Fellow Jews we must open the boarders of Israel to these people and teach them the ways of Judaism.

If you were raised in a Christian society, you already know everything you need to know: spread your anus for the Jews

Jews are justified in killing goyim who posses a Torah.

You can call the cops to handle disputes like this. In fact, you probably should. The cops showed up, the nog is fine, nothing happened. If the nog used some language instead of nigger social skills, the cops wouldn't have been called at all.
I'll bring up the church analogy again. If a nigger is waiting for an uber down the street from a Cathedral, and is holding a giant gilded crucifix and an alms box, I wouldn't give two shits if some local concerned Catholics called the cops. Even if the crucifix and alms box belonged to the nigger. Hell, in this age of apathy, I'd applaud them standing up for and defending their principles and their culture.

Nothing warrants it. He was accosted, harassed and detained by a bunch of random Jewish men.

Turbo cuck kys

I'm surprised it wasn't spun to say whites harassing a black Jew where the whites are clearly other Jews.

Is this your first day here? Lurk for two years before posting

people should just start walking around with fake torahs and make youtube videos out of this shit would be hysterical.

>people should stand up for their communities and traditions
>cuck!

Attached: Demoralized.jpg (570x640, 63K)

kek, based black israelites.

Master race

Eternal victims

Please choose only one.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBf9UA9mt2s

>compares Jow Forums‘s offensive language to a 3,000 year old Jewish supremacist ideology/religion
awe, look, somebody doesn’t like anons pointing out who the oldest existing ethnic supremacists are.

Okay that makes a little more sense. How much does one of these scrolls cost? Are they a collector's item?

>xenophobia was unique and uncommon in the bronze age, but very common now
wtf are you talking about?

Yeah but your comparing a giant gilded crucifix and an alms box to someone carrying a book. If he was down the block from the cathedral with a bible, nobody would give two shits. They saw a nog with their fictitious Torah and lost their shit.