14 year pizzagate investigation solved by Anons and pol in 2 days!!!

youtu.be/JAVnUNo3ZF8
Quick rundown:
>Europol ask for help on October 15 about pictures related to child abusetwitter.com/Europol/status/1051754869927882752?s=19
>Finnish user makes first thread because the finish media is talking about it
>none of the pictures are connected to each other, each picture is a separate case, ex: one case is in Asia and one that Anons found is from Eastern Europe
>anons focus on pic related because the background has many clues
>one Russian user reverse image searched the picture and we've got the whole album and the year when the picture were taken
>Europol didn't have the pictures because they would have uploaded all of the 12 pictures and with the original res (anons tried to get better res pics but Europol on Twitter responded that they only have the one they gave)
>one image had a calendar in it but one user confirmed it was czech
>in the background you can see a phone booth and anons asked Czech anons if there was a site which keeps track of them.
>Czech anons found the site and we began searching through all the phone booth locations in google maps
>the process was too slow and we went to Jow Forums and asked them to make a site which gives each phone booth a number and with street view, satellite etcfiddle.jshell.net/3wfuzpdy/show/
>(((mods))) banned us because of "doxxing" so we moved to discord
>after we searched through almost all of the phone booths we finally found the exact same location
>we contacted Europol about this but they didnt give us any info and when anons called they said "contact the local Czech police"
>after a day they finally responded and thanked us and anons for the work on twitter(they deleted the tweet but it's archived in the discord server)
What do you guys think? Should we have threads about this kind of stuff more regularly? Weaponized autism is a powerful tool that can solve these investigations easily
>how comped is EUROPOL

Attached: 1542027030446.png (529x530, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=FGVe4yZpffw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Will this be considered a sfw 4channel thing or is it to be left to the unrestricted autists who need freedom from censorship in order to work?

This is all fake. Pizzagate is fake. Look at the meme OP used. If it was talking about Democrats no one would believe this shill. Well I fucking dont. Stop believing in fake news

Bump

Bump

You isreal defense force faggot?

bump

Hey rabbi

how seething they are to the point they ignored us

cucks, all of them

>American flag
checks out

Attached: 907.png (590x693, 68K)

anyways i remember participating in those, wasn't there when move to discord happened, thought it petered out

>Meme flag

Jesus go outside and talk to a girl or something. You're spending too much time on the internet

So they only found a phone booth but the case remains unsolved?

Hello Chaim Chabbad FAGGOT

Attached: 1542529304766.jpg (703x703, 35K)

I'm proud of this community.

Attached: 1542448727843s.jpg (88x125, 2K)

Literally kill yourself, faggot.

>(((mods))) banned us because of "doxxing" so we moved to discord

Literally protecting paedos, shame on them!

Attached: spurdo janny.png (695x594, 45K)

Schizo posters. You fucks really think it matters? Hillary will never go to jail. Seth rich was a lie too

Good job anons!

Attached: 1523319516815.jpg (1200x1200, 259K)

Europol is run by jews. Jews are pedophiles and renowned traffickers of slaves. They don't want help tracking down their victims, they want to keep tabs on how close they are to being caught, and when to throw a patsy to the curb.

i miss right wing safety squads. it isn't right that antifa have a place to sleep indoors.

good work anons

i miss right wing hit squads.

Attached: 1542099395784s.jpg (200x212, 8K)

Bumpdidy

Attached: challenged.jpg (620x827, 85K)

that Russian user was literally me.
For some reason I got banned because of "VPN" or something like that.
But why would they delete the tweet and reluctantly accepted info?

youtube.com/watch?v=FGVe4yZpffw

"muh russian hackers" ... sucks user, but politics, the jews want western europeans to ahte eastern europeans. they know the jew or the nigger or the muzzie cant beat a european, only a european cant effectively fight a european, thats why they always push for these brother wars.

I think the real question to ask is, if a bunch of anonymous autists on the internet can complete this investigation in two days, why the hell are our secret police with their many offices and millions in funding apparently incapable of doing so.

((()))

Attached: 655D9162-30EE-48F5-8764-D4B4EF871939.jpg (450x450, 43K)

When Jow Forums is broken apart from gookmoot, then these investigations will become even less known and active ....
>sad

Attached: 1542531205969.png (363x296, 136K)

Yeah, you need a pedo to catch a pedo

its the difference between a CPU and A GPU, one is neccessary for extremely complex problems to be solved slowly, the other is a neccessary for brute force applications. think of it as a cpu is a group of professors sitting around a table, all very smart. they can solve ANY problem, but they do it slowly. then think of thousands of monkeys banging away with hammers, they they can only solve one problem but can do it over and over again, very quickly and very efficiently

Jow Forums combines the best of both, the brute force calculations and the autism. we are a massive workforce. Im suprised they dont take better advantage of this

the government is like a cpu, and all that bureaucratic red tape is like a throttle on the bus, people like trump want to overclock the CPU

Attached: 1469274664025.jpg (474x473, 12K)

>What do you guys think? Should we have threads about this kind of stuff more regularly? Weaponized autism is a powerful tool that can solve these investigations easily
This is very true. I hope Anons put their autism together more often to bring to light the shit some evil fuckers do.

Jow Forums has been COMPED for years
You want infinity chan for real action
>pic related
>it's a Jow Forums mod

Attached: chrishansenfbi.jpg (1235x1223, 571K)

Good analysis

Attached: 1542097454491.jpg (934x834, 176K)

>no proof of them thanking us
>talk of a screenshot instead of archive.is
>screenshot is too easily faked
Fake

This.

Attached: 1540561582215.gif (921x155, 161K)

He aged badly

Attached: distributionjpg.jpg (1200x920, 122K)

bump

Same poster as here?
Kek

have a bump OP. threads that have real world repercussions are the ones (((They))) fear the most.

Another shameless bump OP, more threads like this need to be made

very nice work to all anons who worked on this
now if only we still had death penalty...

Attached: 1541927195991.jpg (1024x994, 100K)

Spread this info, get that video out it's very normie friendly, it's time the world knows the good side of chans and mongolian basketweaving forums

Attached: 1542546527910m.jpg (1024x949, 55K)

>No proves
I don't believe it
Europol go fuck yourself. Do your own job

I'd take it a step further and say that it's real, but that there are no victims of child abuse in these photos. The white out portions contain intelligence community members - good ones most likely - and the globalist cabal are using us to track down their toughest opposition. Fits perfectly inline with their inversion principles.

bumpity

Attached: wewuz.jpg (4442x4910, 3.36M)

Bump so mods to delete, this is the one few good threads today

Bumps

Attached: 1643f53a0ce5a288f12795b0df8e4d1ed306acb9477e9124f8b30b033cc347e0.jpg (870x770, 117K)

I think you're looking for 4channel.org