Go to UK for uni

>Go to UK for uni
>Develop ongoing stomach issues in the first 3 months
>Shitting 5-8 times a day, gas, bloating, stomach making weird noises, you name it.
>Friends all say their stomach is giving them problems too but too embarrassed to say anything about it.
>Go back home for holidays
>Stomach problems disappear; can eat as much bread, cheese, milk whatever as i want.

Now I'm not a conspiracy nut, but I'm beginning to think the food in the West might not be so good.

It was the same in the USA but I was only there for vacation (LA/NY).

Attached: english breakfast.jpg (800x600, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hangthebankers.com/bottled-water-found-to-contain-over-24000-toxic-chemicals/
best-ro-system.com/add-minerals-back-into-water/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that looks like a pork's diet.

Yes I noticed that the American food gave me that reaction as well when I was in California.
The water here is also poisened, the estrogen from birth control and plastics are in the water.
The food's contaminated and the water turns you into a woman.

I use a Brita filter thankfully.

Fuck off Chise.

Water is turning the frogs gay

well, students are known for having the healthiest diets.

It won't catch everything, but it's better than nothing.
I don't know any other way around it, other than to find your own water source which is hard to do, especially in the south.

>british
>food
you boil steaks ffs

i only drink sparkling mineral water. i rarely drink tap water anymore. it's just for tea and cooking.

From which country do you come from and do you come from an urban or rural area?

where is "home" Asia, Africa? maybe you're body isn't used to having food with caloric content. you can't just eat cats or dirt.

Do a process of elimination to find out what is causing it.

Yes, but that comes in plastic bottles, which means it is contaminated with bpa and so is terrible for you.

Vomit-inducingly terrible food is a quintessentially British tradition.

Attached: 535960221301.jpg (625x625, 134K)

probably from some eastern european shithole

did you eat a lot of faggots?

You might be lactose intolerant.

comes in glass too lad
my favourite mineral water has uranium in it anyway, so whatever

We're all fucked regardless, might as well have a good time.

>hangthebankers.com/bottled-water-found-to-contain-over-24000-toxic-chemicals/
There's no escaping (((them)))

British cuisine can be really good. I went to some famous British chef's restaurant recently and the food was excellent.

>pic related

It was stuff like that.

Attached: britishcuisine.jpg (1024x768, 277K)

Dis nigga eating beans

what's wrong with our food?

Attached: 1509561125005.jpg (2448x2448, 1.6M)

LMAO who you trying to fool? normal people eat stuff like this

Attached: 1509561460798.jpg (2448x2448, 1.42M)

Attached: 1509563642565.jpg (3264x2448, 1.65M)

>foam
i hate that shit. looks like a a load of gob

I was in Taiwan for half a year studying. It was during the gutter oil phase in 2014. I developed an irritable bowel syndrome.

I tried out several things.
>Vitamin D helped me for a while, but then I got reflux from it.
>Magnesium helps me, but only if I take it transdermal in the tub as MgSO4. I have also read that you do not need any vitamin D supplements if you have enough Magnesium.
>The best probiotics I have found are EMa and self made Kefir (tried self made sauerkraut, probiotics from the pharmacy against ibs, kijimea, omibiotics, apple vinegar, self made yoghurts, kefir from the supermarket, coal pills, fermented carrots, ...)

Looks like puke and pebble dash shit on a plate.

wtf is that powder youre eating powder and why is the plate lik that look how fucked it is are you eating out from a pan?

Attached: 1530215706927.jpg (2448x2448, 1.38M)

>you boil steaks ffs
I've never heard of anyone doing this.

It's Michelin star :/

blow it out your ass

It's all the fried processed meat.

what's that thing on the beef?

Dishwashing liquid?

get out more. we took some steaks from the BX to a family for some sort of "meet the locals" thing. they boiled them

Unless you are not from albania, your food is probably quite based without any glyphosate and containing natural probiotics (fermented pickles) and fresh ingredients from local farmers and old babuschkas.

no wonder you have bad teeth

vomit on plate, serve it as haute cuisine, profit

Yeah well they should stick to making tyres not judging food.

>Live in USA (CA)
>Eat at some Italian restaurant
>Feel fat as fuck afterward and need water to help with the bloat

>Go to Italy on a vacation
>Eat nothing but pasta and shit every single day, plus lots of beer because the water sucks (No fucking ice!)
>Manage to lose tons of weight because everything is organic

Inb4 walking. I walked there just as much as I do here.

You were eating protein like a man but since you are a faggot it hurts ur tummy.

English food is good, but it's also very high in fat and saturated fats.

Wtf is any of this stuff?

You are an idiot
>Organic has less calories.
Go vegan and die cunt.

Oh right. Well I don't.

Too much fat's especially animal derived cause those stomach problems you describe OP.

Italy has a different wheat to everywhere outside of Italy, much lowet Gluten content. I've had the same experience with Italy.

Boiled meat is what they give inmates here, every steak I've had is either pan fried or seared and oven-cooked.

yeah, same. while I was on a vacation estonia all of the problems with my stomach just disappeared

Yep, English food is shit.

It becomes really obvious when British people get really confused when you ask them about a proper meal, and they respond with taking about pie and chips from a pub

I never mentioned calories.

Id sooner eat beans and toast for British cuisine than that monstrosity.

there was one good thing. the fish and chips fried in real lard, from the trucks, wrapped in newspaper. I heard they banned that now

Uk food...

Attached: jays-35g-pack.jpg (376x376, 34K)

stfu what shit did you eat then?

>not steaming your steaks

Attached: mfw disgust 3.png (212x218, 50K)

You are an idiot.
Your weight is highly influenced by the bacteria living in your gut. read some studies about stool transplants.

Nonorganic food probably has glyphosate (=roundup) on it which kills some of your bacteria and change your metabolic type.

only iberians will know this delicacy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>stool transplant
Do you have to eat the stool, or do they shit right into your ass?

>german
>feces
checks out

Pie and chips is definitively a proper meal.
Pie and mash is better.

Reverse osmosis water filter.
Cheaper ones run for about $200.
Downside is you need to remineralize the water because it pulls out everything including the healthy stuff.
Do not drink pure H20, it will make you unhealthy and eventually kill you.

Attached: reverseosmosis.jpg (474x355, 19K)

No-one here boils steak.
You, on the other hand, frquently boil sausages.
Pic related is how they should be cooked.

Attached: Ramsay-of-Carluke.jpg (2560x1920, 2.34M)

No you imbecile. You drop weight when you eat less calories than you consume. And yes I read that meme article about mice dropping weihht because bacteria but Im not going to drill your ass to see hows that going.
We are math, we are thermodinamics.
T. Nutritionist.

British food acts is the ultimate pleb filter. It just shows how people who dislike it have ruined their tastebuds on meme ingredients, like spices and weird oceanic subtsances in the East, and in the US fructose corn syrup and god knows what other addictive shit. But meals like this bring out the natural earthy flavours of meat and vegetables, so only people with refined taste can enjoy it.

They put it in a blender, mix it with salt water, filter it and then put it into pills (so that the bacteria doesn't end up in your stomach) or they put the liquid up your ass.

Transferring stool from thick mice to normal, lean ones has shown that the lean ones also get thick. You can also replace the word thick with depressed, having diabetes 2 , having social anxiety, having autism or being overly anxious. All those studies have already been done with mice.

>Pie and chips
burger food

Forgot pic

Attached: beyf.jpg (2560x1920, 1.26M)

ty 4 sharing

>Used to live in Florida
>Water drinkable
>Move to NC (Guilford County)
>Water drinkable
>Move to Forsyth County
>Water makes family and cats sick
>Stink and look dirty even though I showered regularly
>Ask new co-workers what in the god damn is wrong with the water
>"It's always been that way"
>Guy in charge of water and soil for Forsyth County is up for re-election in 2018
>He got to keep his fucking position

Depends on where you live but in many states the water is straight poison.

If I had a choice I wouldn't eat the food here. Every year since I was a child the problems get worse and worse as our food quality has steadily decreased.

Yet thats the only thing that matters. Go imagine.

Pure H20 is like acid. There's an article mentioning that someone showered in it once and it took out every bit of oil from his hair and he quickly used up an entire bottle of conditioner just to bring his hair back to life.

I grill meat. like all white americans. now go order a pizza with corn on it
british food is awful. every time I tried to eat off base it was terrible, with the exception of the fish and chip

>H20
water is acid ? retard?

You consume less calories if you have bacteria in you gut, that eat your calories and produce neurotransmitters and vitamins out of them.
Welcome to 2018

You go Britain. Im with you, you have interesting cuisine but its edgy to say LOL BRITISH FOOD AMIRITE.
This fucking thread is full of shit.

>english cuisine is w-world class!
>Some binscraps, withered turnip and the "chefs" fresh jizz on the top to finish

Attached: 1447578772502.jpg (368x425, 51K)

Burgers aren't even burger food. They're German.

good norwegian viking food for men

Attached: standard_smalahove.jpg (1200x900, 227K)

I'll look into it, when it comes to remineralization what needs to be added?

>beans pizza
BLOODY HELL

Consider eating less kebab

estonian cuisine

Attached: 1542259173292.jpg (630x420, 52K)

This looks nice

Yeah ok. Post the studie and that shit better be some double blind, placebo proof studie brah.

>white Americans
user..

Attached: 1520792135133.png (594x479, 324K)

Attached: bong.jpg (550x412, 204K)

Pork Scratchings are definitely not for everyone, it's literally a waste product that people sell as food.
However, the macro-nutrient content of pork scratchings is probably the best I've seen, zero carbs, lots of fat and protein.

Endocrinology speaking, that stuff puts hair on your chest.

Never heard of this, sounds dreadful.

Shite from takeaways is not British food.

Attached: 790qv1iiskd01.jpg (728x960, 75K)

Probably the vegetable oil. That shit is fucking toxic and should be banned. Here in the US, I can eat just about anything I make myself with butter, real olive oil (California not European, European olive oil is half canola oil shipped in from Tunisia), lard, bacon fat, peanut oil and be just fine. Go out to a restaurant and look at some fish and chips and I'm laid in better for 4 hours.

So all you've got to do to lose weight is down a bottle of actimel?

>pizza with corn on it
Italian bread with American vegetables.
Sorry, not British food at all.
>the fish and chip
I have a vision of a smirking turk giving you one chip with your cod (because you're an arrogant yank).
No-one who invented the corn dog and the chicken nigget has the right to criticize anyone elses food.

I made that OC

Attached: Another+rare+anime+pepe+_a85085095a93074523f346a3eb7a05b2.jpg (1631x1571, 67K)

I'm not saying it IS an acid. I'm saying PURE water would take a grease spot off of your driveway.

i like how foreigners are completed at awe toward what we eat on a daily basis;
pie and cheese
scraps
cauliflour and sausages

Fish and chips is horrible, l dont know what they do it but go to any other country and make fish and chips with local fish and it will taste 10 times better

Best guide I could find with a quick google search:
best-ro-system.com/add-minerals-back-into-water/

Attached: 1523277161295.jpg (1080x607, 156K)