Eurasians are the future Herrenrasse, change my mind

The unification of the pure races of East-Asia and North-West-Europe would result in an unstoppable force, combined of the extremely high IQ of both races, the creativity of the West and the sheer manpower of the East.
These peoples, together with a strong, authoritarian state would be a massive wave, strong enough to wash away the decay of civilisation caused by Jewry an their minions.

Attached: 5rKlay2.jpg (960x1280, 151K)

>strong enough to wash away the decay of civilisation caused by Jewry an their minions.
You cannot stop our march.

>pure races
>China
The Han have a unified culture but they are not "one race".

If we cull the eurasian males, who tend to be ugly, short, psychopathic, overly eager to please, have bad hygiene, and just keep the females it'll be okay.

look at that face

Attached: 9nrN.gif (250x241, 124K)

When mentioning East-Asia I was mostly referring to Japan, Korea, Taiwan and so on.
Like the dark blue parts in pic related. When it comes to China, it will probably best just to take the coastal regions.

Attached: IQ East Asia.png (251x196, 40K)

Plus, Asians love Western culture and people, so getting our two races together would surely be not that hard.

Attached: chinese People's Liberation Army Naval Air Force (PLANAF) plaaf pla navy pla sexy hot female wo (600x756, 264K)

Asian women belong to the BWC

So we should all become Turkic?

Attached: mahire.jpg (467x312, 44K)

Indeed

Attached: 1367639423-3183817557.jpg (300x400, 47K)

Turks are a complete mixup of Arabs, Meds, Mongoloids and many more races. They arent Eurasian.

> mixed blood
> pure

Pick one.

> the creativity of the West
Or, you know, the bugman-ism and lack of initiative of the East. And its lack of empathy. -- wait, that latter might be a good thing in the coming brown world.

Why do they always have weird skin on at least part of their faces tho?

If a pure Islandic male were to mate with a pure Taiwanese female, the result would be obviously not pure, yet the unification could hold more benefits.

Attached: zzTkV.jpg (720x461, 37K)

how do you think ethnicities are created

Do you mean freckles?

>posting the best possible outcome for the pic you posted

most half whites half asians are just incredibly ugly asian people.

i'm embarrassed every time i see a white guy with an asian. it's a sign that he couldn't get anything better so he needed a self-hating chink.

To me it just seems like the rate of ugly people is not much higher, although I do not know many Eurasians.
Obviously I only post the best possible outcomes, It wouldn't be a beautiful sight seeing ugly half-Asians.

Attached: NcqGCwrBjT0.jpg (340x604, 44K)

He’s talking about the pure TURKIC people, which are found today in northern Turkmenistan and parts of Uzbekistan. Most parts of Central Asia have been pretty mixed due to years of battles, but you can still find the pure ones in the places stated above.

I’m Kazakh and sadly I look a little Asian cus of the mongoloid genes.

I don't know much about the central-Asian races, would it be right to say that they are mixtures of Asians and Slavs?

weird looking girl

It’s an interesting region. They used to be ‘pure’ Turkic tribes and clans that created their own city states, so going from one city to another, you would find the people speak different dialects and have different culture and clothing.

I believe they were originally Northern and Eastern European nomads that settled there. There are some Viking texts that outline a map of the region. My Uzbek friend took a DNA test and it said he’s 58% European, with 12% coming from Finland.

But because it’s a bridge between Europe and East Asia, there were a lot of invasions and the region was ruled under the Persians, Mongolians, and then Russians. A lot of intermixing occurred so you can see that some people in Central Asia look a little Asian, mostly in Kazakhstan (where I’m from) and Kyrgyzstan. Some others also look more Persian with the jet black dark hair and pale skin, while others seem to retain the original purity or what’s left of it. Again it’s really complicated because the Russians created about 5 countries by carving up the region in a weird way to separate clan and tribal loyalties to curb rebellion as well as promote intermixing.

If you ever have a chance I do encourage you to visit Central Asia. The people are very hospitable and nice. They would even let you stay in their home and take care of you.

Interesting, thank you for the post. Feel free to add some pure Turkic beauties.

Kazakhs are fucking hot, i banged one here at uni, she was mental though, definately more russian in world view than islamic. She despised kazakh men, desired to be freeee to find herself

chinks are soft over-civilised rats, they won't wash away shit. they are the far east version of shitalians, gayreeks and mid-east inbreds.

Yeah that’s a lot of our city women. They completely hate their own culture and want to be more Russian. It’s sad but what can you do with women.

I would say Central Asia is very secular when it comes to Islam. It’s sort of like a Protestant form and there is a big crackdown on hardcore islamists. I believe I’m some Central Asian countries, it’s actually illegal to have a long beard. It might be because of the heavy Russian orthodox influence during the Russian Empire rule as well as the athiest influence from the Soviet Union that makes the people less religious.

>soft over-civilised rats

sure mate

Attached: Chinese.jpg (375x500, 164K)

>chinks are soft over-civilised rats
I think you mean whites

Attached: 1539369878877.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

>

Attached: 1521399607804.png (614x514, 536K)

>SAGE

Based and redpilled
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Eurasian children

>pure Taiwanese female
Taiwanese isn't a race, you stupid nigger. Maybe learn about the cultures you're obsessed with before you post about them.

>Hes colorblind
>He thinks he's the masterrace
I shiggy diggy

Aboriginal Taiwanese is a race different from Chinese.

I know for a fact the retarded memeflag wasn't talking about these niggers (99% of whom are mixed with Chinese ethnic groups anyway), so take your smartass outta here

Attached: TAIWAN+-+Tattoo+&+Jaw+harp+-+Nantou.jpg (1600x1131, 375K)

This

Laozi will teach you meditation to get rid of your negative feelings.

>chinks are soft over-civilised rats
says the bong as muhammad and omar drive away into the night with his daughter

All mongrels must be killed

I am an Asian woman who has been lurking at this forum for a while. I have to say that I am becoming utterly disgusted by you white men after I dated one of you.

He was creepy, borderline pedophile, couldn't take a no and was emotionally abusive. This really woke me up to the true nature of white men. They are creepy, horrible, selfish and disgusting people, especially the men.

If you would see me you would worship the ground I walk on because I am naturally much more beautiful than white women are. But I am starting to realize more and more than dating white is a step down for me.

More and more of us are realizing your true nature and don't want anything to do with you.

I fucking hate retarded Asiaboos and nothing will change my desire for them to die painful deaths

Attached: 1517838412051.jpg (404x431, 48K)

You fetishize us but then you have this racist rhetoric underlying it. Shows your true nature. You don't respect us at all as women. You just want us to be your slaves. White people are truly disgusting.

Assuming it's true, you are disgusted by all White man from dating one who was creepy?

But the pedophile part sounds more Jewish than White.

Also then you say you get fetishised yet make generalisations from dating one person. This is hypocrisy and double standards.

post your waifu

Attached: 3D_waifu.jpg (225x225, 9K)

100% right

Attached: lololol.jpg (683x867, 119K)

wanting to...

>breed you
>take care of you
>have a happy family
>have high IQ children
>be proud of our wives
>do our best for you

is somehow slavery. feminism has twisted your mind.

Attached: 1539560295839.jpg (1197x1770, 160K)

It's better to be fetishized than not, right?
>You don't respect us at all as women.
Also this is Jow Forums, you will not have much respect in general, so you better suck our cocks or get the fuck out.

It is not just one person. I have seen how you write about us here, I have friends who dated white men. There are very few successful couples. It is rare.

Most white men are selfish, greedy, sexually deviant and horrifying people. At first I was happy they think we are more beautiful than white women. But now I am seeing it is a curse. White men are horrible.

Yeah, that is what you say, but then you cannot take a no, you cannot accept someone elses boundaries. I will NEVER date another white man. We Asian women are too good for you.

fuck niggers then, roastie.

And Asian men are too good for you. They will not want you after you've been a slut who sleeps around.

This just proves my point. You are a misogynist. We don't want you losers. We are better off marrying Asian men or Black men. Plus whites are uglier than Asians are, I want my children to be beautiful. Not like you pig skinned disgusting selfish pieces of shit.

Yeah, you are LARPing. Asian women love white cock.
They are also very traditional, they know their place which is to pleasure us.

white/arab
white/indian
white/asian

This is the future
>and its a good thing

Attached: Naomi Scott.jpg (1240x827, 132K)

You're proven as a troll, both White and Asian women find low IQ Black apes disgusting.

You are in fact a Jewish male LARPing.

Sure you won't. The fact you felt the need to tells us all this suggests you subconsciously want the BWC and are trying to convince yourself otherwise.

Oh they want me, every race wants me. I am an Asian woman, I am on the top, the most beautiful race. Everyone wants me, Black men, White men, Asian men. Go back to your ugly piglike white women. I see right through you.

You are delusional or LARPing, my dear. You know you want this.

Attached: trololol.jpg (590x900, 57K)

WHy would I move down? My beauty will not be diluted with you ugly whites. I dated one of you and it is the biggest source of shame in my entire life.

Yeah dream on, I know you worship me. I am too good for you all, all you can do is just worship my beauty and the ground I walk on. Because you are scum. Go to your white women and dream of fucking me. That is all you can do. Losers

But then you claim to want to date niggers, lol bad bait

>wants children to be beautiful
>better off marrying black men
What did the LARPer mean by this?

Because looking like a stuffed pink pig with a pink penis is better? Your larvae-pink penis disgusts me.

Attached: muh dik.png (534x548, 217K)

You will still worship me, no matter what I do. Even if i fuck a nigger you will still crawl for me. That is the rightful place for whites. Crawling for us Asians. There is no words describing the hate I have for you. You are only good to spit on.

and you are in fact a pua incel who creeps girls out

Okay, okay... Don't worry.
Now slurp my cock like a good traditionalistic asian woman, your place is to fuck us everyday without saying a no.

Idiot, everything is a fetish. Prefering blonde girls is a fetish, prefering green eyes is a fetish.

>You just want us to be your slaves.
This is just bait.

Jewish boy is pissed cause he can't get a girl and LARPing on Jow Forums. Even if trolling, it's gay to talk about penis.

That (s)he's just fucking retarded

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Asians have the ugliest flattest noses. It looks like you stupid gooks had your face flattened coming out the womb. Sorry to break it to you sweetie but whatever loser you were dating was the bottom of barrel white male who needs to lower himself to a dog eating rat. You are worthless. Notice how Asian women have the hardest time advancing in western society? Yeah, because you women are truly insane, your god complex evidence of such. Plus go back to picking rice.

I will never slurp your ugly maggot-looking cock. You will however crawl for me. I have seen what you think of us. You WORSHIP us. Crawl more. I am in power here. You want me, I don't want you. So fuck off. All you can do is dream.

You are just jealous because you have to date white pigs. I know all men prefer Asian women. Because we are the most beautiful of ALL women. Deal with it. Most white men would agree with what I say.

Well, if you don't, I will take it by force.
I think it's time to fix your westernized bullshit in your head.
Asians are our sex slaves, your life is to fuck us, there is no but's or no's.

i've read that modern chinese are not the original chinese ethnicity. they've been mongrelised by war and tyranny for such a long time that their people's genes eventually became that of mutts/mongrels

Now youre larping, but what you want more than everything in the world is pic related

Attached: Lol.jpg (1280x1707, 302K)

Lol good luck, all men will come and protect me and kill you. I am the most beautiful of all races, all you can do is cry and worship me on Jow Forums all day long. You will never have me. You stand no chance.

Fuck you, go back to your white women. You are literally the bottom of the barrel. We don't want you.

Lol this is so fake

Attached: 1507575985453.jpg (157x225, 5K)

>all men will come and protect me and kill you
Also good luck to this. I'm sure they will come in to gangbang you like a good asian whore.

Now that's the good stuff. Post more white on yellow domination. Bonus points for humiliating positions.

Attached: 1541962736257.png (869x662, 636K)

Everyone feel free to add trad Asian/ Eurasian beauties

Attached: 1237453.jpg (250x333, 17K)

Lol, now you call me an Asian whore. But if you met me you would worship me, Which is your rightful place.

You white people are losing your privilege, you are feeling it so you go for us Asians to try to step up. More and more of us are realizing this and seeing what you are doing.

White people, you are dying, we are the future. Enjoy jerking off your pink worm-like cocks to us Asian women. Because we are out of your league and we will laugh at you as you die off as a race. Plenty of POC just want you to die off.

Dream on white boy. You know I am right deep inside.

>we are the future
Our rape babies are the future, I'm sure they would love our european blood.
>Because we are out of your league
Don't get me wrong, we are helping you. We know how much your males are beta, we will fix japan's population growth and we will create the best mixed race in the world.

If you hates whites why do you live in the white country?

brunettes with weird eyes? i don't think that's a pure race, faggot

Why would they love having you disgusting white supremacist blood? You will always lose talking to me. Because you want me, and worship me. But I will never worship you. Know your rightful place. Which is worshipping the ground people of color walk on.

Oh, I mean, you already do know your place. Becuase you worship us already. But will never have us. Feel bad white boy? Whites are the worst race in the world. Things are shifting for you. You will all die out soon!

Larp.

No countries are white countries. Countries change. Whites are dying out, asians are taking over. Whites will worship us. They have already started.

How can they be the future when HAPA men are all incels?

Attached: hugo-weaving-cloud-atlas-asian.jpg (659x744, 379K)

I was in China. I can say that most of the women without cosmetics and plastic surgeries look terrible.

Attached: 1808231a_0009.jpg (1104x1600, 166K)

Don't care about your opinion. I will take you by force if I have to.

The sport and dick game would be weak though. Admit it. We need a tiny bit of black in there too.

Besides given nearly every half cast I've met with a smart mum has white tier intelligence, it's clearly a dominant gene.