How is this possible? Orange County went ALL BLUE?

Another Blackpill I just discovered. What the hell is going on? You mean to tell me that the most RED County in Southern California history, which was Red just 2 years ago, turned completely Blue?

Two years?

axios.com/2018-midterms-california-gil-cisneros-young-kim-1542508058-d32b1cf0-8ee8-411d-92d9-209346c2022b.html

Attached: trtrtetertreterter.png (926x786, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXv3CvVZBzA
fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/USA-ELECTION-MILLENNIALS /010061VB3NJ/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they cheated, man.

Side effect of Dems courting jilted neo-Cohens from the GOP and mass immigration

Two YEARS?

Sumimasen
OC bro here. I did not vote. I am to blame.

Attached: be-4.png (580x580, 159K)

No Trump in the ballot equals lower GOP turnout. Liberals are much more motivated to vote at the moment with the media basically saying if you go blue Trump will be impeached. I expect several of those seats to flip red in a general election.

It is like you have never herd this song by E Michael Jones. Neocons were always on the left, they were bloody followers of Trotsky for gods sake.
youtube.com/watch?v=AXv3CvVZBzA

haha trump sure is based letting people get shot if they dont hand over their guns letting right wingers get doxxed, fired or kicked out of uni if they say the wrong words no wall bigger swamp and letting democrats vote tamper their way to fascism based as fuck lads

It doesnt matter who votes.
It matters who counts the votes.

You see Trump allowed fraud so that he will be allowed to count the votes in the next election

The tax cuts bent rich Californians over the table. Orange County republicans are just people who don't want to feel guilty about having and keeping their piles of money. On damn near any other issue they've always fallen in line with democrats. After being hammered by the tax cut bill there was no more reason to throw in with the GOP.

Attached: 3x.gif (336x336, 2.82M)

Some of those races were stretched out over a week, like Florida, but we weren't eyeballing them so they got away with it.
White flight didn't help. Whites are spreading out further, but they're still bringing their shitty lefty politics with them.

This is going to be a persistent issue. We have the Republican party now, but we need to start infiltrating the Democratic party on a local level.

Maybe of the republicans didnt run an oriental female candidate their white base may have showed up.

awww man we're gonna have to have an audit of these elections and it's gonna cause a covert war. California is so aesthetic in a crisis.

This also mexicunts

California has been a lost cause since the Reagan administration. You're freaking out about what has been a predictable phenomenon for 30+ years.

im posting this until it becomes a curse unto you

Attached: General Purpose Force Multiplier Military-Grade Combat Meme, Individual, High Yield -WARNING- RULES (1705x1488, 284K)

demographic changes caused it

Orange county? More like Blue county, amirite.

Anaheim reporting. I'm an engineer and wife is a dentist. We're closing our businesses and moving out of this place before it goes to hell. Fuck 'em. I'm tired of all the gibs grifters. Hispanics are literally retarded on average and they will go in whatever direction they are coerced. California is the worst state if you care to be independent in your profession. Conservatives won all the local elections...seems odd how they all flipped blue by a small margin. I hate this fucking place.

Good luck user. Where will you be going?

Yes thank you Donald Trump

Democrats have now won 40 Sears and counting

>reorganize party around spoiled reality TV
trust fund manbabby
>gee why are places that aren't rural, parasitic shitholes voting republican anymore

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Illegal Aliens retard.

Do you remember that caravan that was coming?

Ta dah...!

Seppuku now in live stream

Eliminating SALT pissed off Suburban Yuppies in NJ, NY, and CA.

Why is DRUMPF letting this slide?

Because blue team 'found' a bunch of votes they needed at the bottom of the fucking rainbow like a pot of gold.
>they cheated again, election day not election week

Some powerful group is using fucking Meme Magic! They spread that 'orange man' shit like wildfire. This is an after-effect (side effect?) of the Meme Magic. Fuck
>ORANGE county foes blue

FUCK, I GOT UP AT 7AM SHARP TO VOTE FOR KIM, AND NOW WE GOT THIS FAT FUCK.

FUCK YOU YOU LAZY OC REPUBLICAN FAGS

Attached: GCisneros-300x300.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Vote fraud and illegal aliens. Democrats cheat like hell otherwise they wouldn't win jack shit. Nobody wants them and their candidates can't draw flies but they keep winning. (((They))) spend a lot of time and effort cheating to get what (((they))) want.

Attached: Just another coencidence.jpg (907x1393, 163K)

I know, right? The Trump tax hike didn't help either.

I wish

Trump will do nothing

I live in a rural CA county that’s been red since the gold miners arrived, u can’t go one block without seeing some Trump flagged truck yet it flipped blue. Really activates the almonds.

If you have ever lived in California you would know this is easily possible. Doesn't matter if its legit or not.

Thanks. We are looking at Idaho, Montana or Colorado Springs, CO

So their reaction is to put someone in Congress that will vote for more and higher federal taxes. Really gets the noggin joggin'

MAGA

Attached: 1542136352007.jpg (1024x751, 161K)

Using "Oriental" to describe Asian Americans may be one of the reasons you morons lost OC. Not every suburban Republican stronghold is poor white trash.

He's just some dude that won the lotto. People are so incredibly dumb. Every day hurts. You have to remind yourself of Marcus Antoninis' words:
>When you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people I deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous and surly. They are like this because they can't tell good from evil. But I have seen the beauty of good, and the ugliness of evil, and have recognized that the wrongdoer has a nature related to my own - not of the same blood and birth, but the same mind, and possessing a share of the divine. And so none of them can hurt me. No one can implicate me in ugliness. Nor can I feel angry at my relative, or hate him. We were born to work together like feet, hands and eyes, like the two rows of teeth, upper and lower. To obstruct each other is unnatural. To feel anger at someone, to turn your back on him: these are unnatural.

Exactly, asians did this.

oc is for soft fags

been telling you this forever
it's for gooks and shitskins

t old la

These are the most important threads of Jow Forums right now.
Every single White American posting on Jow Forums needs to be constantly reminded that they are literally being replaced, and that every election will soon be won in favor of nonwhites who routinely talking about how evil white people are and how whiteness in itself needs to be destroyed.

FACT: White Americans will no longer be able to win diplomatically in about 4-6 years. The Trump Effect will be gone, the Republicans will return to their NeoCon roots, any new right-wing party will merely split white votes... we are FUCKED if we don't reverse these demographic changes.

Attached: 1501941424702.jpg (473x473, 42K)

the demographics do not favor the democrats. Recent gen Z data indicates that Whites are becoming a monolithic voting block. and minorities are peeling away form the Dems at a slow but steady rate.

This is not to say that demographic replacement is not real. But take comfort in the fact that the dems are going whole hog on this "No Borders" bullshit because they are panicked, Mexicans are their equivalent of Hitler's Wunderwaffe

pic related does not display the interesting fact that Native American boys are leaning just as GOP as white boys. go figure

Attached: download.png (1042x665, 30K)

That's what fucking hurts the most, i'm here struggling for years trying to build a sustainable business and this fat fuck comes out of nowhere and wins millions overnight after working as a janitor and portrays himself as a "working mans candidate".

>

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

>the Republicans will return to their NeoCon roots
We absolutely cannot allow this to happen.

>I don't understand mid terms
The post

Central and Northern Orange County is mostly Hispanic so naturally those districts are staying blue. Weak GOP candidates like Mimi Walters and Dana Rohrbacher who really didn't do much for their constituents in South County didn't help them win. Their opponents were well funded and residents were hounded by anti GOP ads on TV.

Can concur. Moved out of that shitbox when HUD bought a bunch of houses in our neighborhood and started putting massive Mexican families in them. The neighborhood went to shit shortly thereafter. People were having mail stolen, sketchy dudes were patrolling the streets in the middle of the night, vandalism through the fuckin roof. I’ve seen demographic destruction with my own eyes. I lived in that house since I was a kid and now it’s up for sale again. Fuck OC. Fuck California. I want off this ride.

Attached: 97021464-98EE-46BA-9726-1AE7BAD99C5F.jpg (750x522, 65K)

The main problem is that the republicans that vote only vote during presidential elections.

They think that once they've elected their nominees that all of their problems will be solved and they go back to watching t.v. and incest.

Motherfuckers need to participate in every election and not just presidential ones.

Attached: 1542471265767.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

They know latinos are the one doing all the hard work!

Who will mow their lawn for next to nothing when all the latinos are banned? Certainly not a fucking white millenial.

show me where the republicans used the word oriental in a campaign dumbass.

Another thing. Millennials are shifting further right earlier than expected. Democrats are losing their youth appeal. They simply cannot cram enough Hispanics into voter booths to offset this.

fingfx.thomsonreuters.com/gfx/rngs/USA-ELECTION-MILLENNIALS /010061VB3NJ/index.html

I am not trying to pass out free white pills. The GOP could screw this up really easily. But there is a reason the DNC is falsifying primaries in order to keep OG democrats in power. They are desperate to hold onto whichever whites are stupid enough to vote for them.

This is one midterm. One data point. Suburban Republicans did not turn up. we can call them lazy, or we can reconize the fact that the Republicans failed to deliver on anything other than tax breaks this year.

Neocons are being purged. And that's a good thing. all this talk about 2024 being our last chance is nonsense. Whites are developing a siege mentality, and the media is doing everything it can to speed this up.

You will not see a 1488 white uprising, but you will see whites start to silently embrace identity politics. And both then both parties will be falling over themselves to pander to them.

Is that optimal for this country? No. But it seems to be inevitable. I'm still the sentimental fag who thinks "we are all Americans and we are all in this together" But i live in the real world. The left ruined any chance for that to be the future for at least 100 years. it will be better than the future the democrats are presenting