Theresa May says many Britons ‘BENEFIT GREATLY’ from Sharia Law

THERESA May sparked anger by claiming many Britons “benefit a great deal” from Sharia Law.
>The Home Secretary made the controversial remarks as she announced the Government is set to investigate the “misuse” of Islamist law to subjugate women.
>Top Tory Mrs May, who wants Britain to stay in the European Union, insisted the inquiry will not look into the legality of Sharia Law courts in a move designed to reassure Muslims.
>In a ministerial statement announcing the review Home Office minister Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon insisted: “It will not be a review of the totality of Sharia law, which is a source of guidance for many Muslims in the UK.”
>Professor Siddiqui added: “At a time when there is so much focus on Muslims in the UK, this will be a wide ranging, timely and thorough review as to what actually happens in Sharia councils.”
express.co.uk/news/uk/674489/Home-Secretary-Theresa-May-says-Britain-benefits-Sharia-Law

Attached: new wee britons (2).webm (640x480, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1234662/angela-merkel-says-islam-is-part-of-germany-in-her-first-major-speech-of-her-new-term/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arrest that naked-headed slut at once!

>Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon

Attached: 26.jpg (900x900, 80K)

Hahahahahahahahahaha

When will green flag fly over london??

>make brexit to stop european migration
>do nothing against "asian" migration

gg no re

Islam is a cancer. Purge it.

Attached: 1200px-Takiyasha_the_Witch_and_the_Skeleton_Spectre.jpg (1200x590, 245K)

Holy shit is that real ?
God... At least we have secularism and we have banned Burka in our country...

Islam must be banned. Muslims must be made to feel unwelcome in our country. If we don't do something now, our sons and daughters will have no future.

Islam is totally incompatible with British traditions and values.

Attached: Shit Britain.jpg (634x692, 92K)

>insisted the inquiry will not look into the legality of Sharia Law courts in a move designed to reassure Muslims.

There should only be one set of laws. Tories are acting too much like Labour these days.

Attached: Commie!.jpg (750x445, 56K)

Then why do you idiots keep electing these retards and the retards who put them in power?

The Luftwaffe really should have bombed harder. The British wouldn't likely be having these problems.

Attached: IMG_6678.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Sorry to say this, but your sons and daughters already do not have a future.

Is that Frida? Goddamn I hate that retarded whore so much such a shame we have such a tiny pool of relevant historic figured to choose from.

In America they call them RINO's...republicans in name only.

Not like you held on to your British "traditions" even before the muzzie mass migration. The UK today is nothing more than a subservient US vassal state.

>There are thought to be around 100 Sharia Law courts operating throughout the UK, dispensing Islamic justice outside the remit of our own legal system.

Does this involve judging Non-Muslims? If so, that is terrorism.

For some odd reason Brits consider niggers and mudslimes from their former colonies to be more "quintessentially british" than white people from Eastern Europe.

It is voluntary.

>lord Ahmad of Wimbledon
>sharia law in the UK
BRITAIN YESSS

>THEY SOWED THE WIND

Come on now faggot!
Glass houses.
>Merkel insists Islam is part of Germany
qz.com/1234662/angela-merkel-says-islam-is-part-of-germany-in-her-first-major-speech-of-her-new-term/

I mean its not quite Sharia law but still.

>Theresa Mary May (/təˈriːzə/;[1] née Brasier; born 1 October 1956) is a British politician serving as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Conservative Party since 2016.
>Conservative Party
>Conservative

What kind of "Conservative Party" are you fucking running Britbongs?

Attached: confused math lady.png (680x445, 521K)

Attached: london_fallen_khan.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

She will be gone 2020. Britain is lost forever.

>NOW THEY ARE GOING TO REAP THE WHIRLWIND

>She will be gone 2020.
Even if that is true I doubt she will be replaced by someone who will not say the same thing.

Brits are going to have to pull off something spectacular to fix this shit.

They should become muslim and then invade Europe.

>Women are as capable as men in every way!
>Believe the women, believe the victims!
>Fuck the patriarchy!
>Slut power!

>If you don't support Sharia Law you're islamophobic!

This is why I'll never take any of these multiculti diveristy is our strength brown people apologists seriously.

The mind virus is real.

to be thoted

a Muslim caliphate looks very attractive atm

So... bongs, are you doing to do something about this or what? I don't want to see you go the way of Sweden.

Theresa May is a wonderful example of why all republican forms of government are doomed.

WHITE SKIN BAD
BLACK BRIT GOOD

Rise up and take your shit back, britbros. Your police are armed with flashlights and lysol cans for fuck's sake, how hard could it be?

You are both equally detestable.

Eastern Euro here. If it wasn't for us there would be no Britain or white people for that matter.

Ya, sure.

Nobody in the history of civilization has benefitted from sharia law besides the people instigating it.

UK has been conquered since your Princess was Mudslimed and murdered. It's just a dystopian nightmare now.
>I met a girl at the bar, she told me she wanted to be treated like a Princess, so I crashed her car in a tunnel.

And this is why you deserve what you are receiving, the destruction of your culture, identity, people, history, home, and nation.

She died in a car crash.

Sharia law is great and the most fair system of law. The only people who complain about it are criminals.

Aisha is probably already married

Attached: 1516453786518.png (900x600, 46K)

not a tranny

Based May.

this is subversion stupid. they want to rile you up by talking about Islam, but actually delay the process of brexit with a lot of excuse. uk is doomed.

Your argument makes no sense.

>She died in a car crash.
murdered
she knew too much

Really starting to come to this conclusion myself. White people need to be setting up their own independent sharia tribunals. When they are told no, they need to inform that their politicians have committed treason, and hang the lot of them after a trial for white genocide. The trial should use Nuremberg rules.