American and russian subhumans beware

American and russian subhumans beware
EVROPA is coming

Attached: reyae.png (2576x2884, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/euro-finance/news/merkel-preaches-federalism-to-meps-warns-britain-against-eu-exit/
ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/countries-and-regions/countries/china/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Millions could die over this.

>lapland
fuck no. Bad enough the Swedes still hold rightful Norwayclay

millions WILL die over this

Attached: 1527166444824.jpg (259x206, 13K)

Lol no

with muslims and niggers killing white man, and owning white women as sex slaves

Jews want this.

>shitpost

Attached: 1542263278813.jpg (475x573, 86K)

>Modern Europeans, trying to prove how much they aren't Nazis set up a system that was literally designed by Hitler

You sure showed them

Attached: MechaHitler.jpg (1814x1018, 1.07M)

Literally falling apart. Break down is more likely than unity at this point.

Don't think so

What are you talking about

No it's not. It allready failed the moment you EU faggots decided on multiculturalism. If there is one thing the european elites demonstrated, it's the complete lack of respect for the people they were elected to serve.

Fuck the EU and everything it stands for.

/thread
sage

Jews want a weak and divided Europe, where they can damage by isolating any country that goes against them.

Attached: awetwae.png (659x552, 345K)

Soros is pro EU

nuff said.

It's 5D chess supporting pro-immigration parties to get people riled against the EU itself instead of the jews.

Attached: atwetaweed.png (664x532, 433K)

Kindly remove bongland from that commie abomination of a map. Ty

LOOK MA I USED A V INSTEAD OF U AGAIN

i dont believe in europe

>serbia has kosovo

where do i sign myself?

>he says the increasingly worried man for the 50th time this decade

but who cares?

NOT SO FAST BONG

Attached: 1542232474431.png (1136x956, 93K)

America elects its leaders bottom-up.
>The EU is a dictatorship.

>the eu army is mostly arabs and blacks
>they enforce political correctness on the indigenous population
>>north africa joins the eu, and europe gets flooded with africans of all kinds
>soldiers fall back to protecting ruling class areas
>europa is kill

Britain is talking about filling the army with Commonwealth troops also.

>Merkel: Take this refugee cock or face the gas, you subhuman, racist goy!

Germany will finally rule over Europe and it didn't even have to fire a single shot.

yea but this way the jews remain in power

The only Europe that can work is one where independent states have strong and close alliances with trade and military. The EU undermines European values, and imports millions of non European people to create mutts, dumbing down the population. Much like Brazil and soon to be America. A united Europe would be nice and give Europeans a voice on the world stage alongside America and China. It takes massive regulation making sure that each member country gets its share of what it has produced, a European army would be good for defense also. The problems are this is impossible through the current EU, we need elected representatives to address the people, not the current un-elected bureaucrats we have that serve a certain (((purpose))). The USA shows that grouping many different states together can work. The only problem is you need one culture and identity to unite the people under. No European country is willing to give up their culture and heritage for this. It is impossible.

>elected to serve
>elected
good one, these (((commie))) scum needa go fren

Attached: 1538898381298.png (789x750, 18K)

Merkel is delaying federalization as much as possible since she knows the current state of affairs benefits Germany the most.

Attached: ewtaaewtd.png (1208x677, 608K)

>Europe a nation
Yeah, if only.

Attached: growing stronger.png (750x1334, 1.18M)

disgusting
fucking mosley was a globalist

As an American who is reminded every day how much people in different sections of the country hate each other and can't agree on anything, this sounds like a fucking horrible idea.

Unification is the only way if we don't want to be a playground of China and US.

Contracts can be torn up. Promises broken. The houses of parliament stormed and politicians strung up.
Wrong. He was against immigration. For the people of europe to retain their ethnic make up
His shift towards EU federalization was unfortunate, but he never went back on the belief that all peoples should stick to their homeland.

I hope not. At least in the next 100 years. First we must break the union, make smaller but ethnically homogeneous groups, become stronger, and then, with time, who knows. But right know this is a kike conspiracy to fuck all goyim and Kalergi in full effect.

Based Pole

Attached: 1532439818793.png (800x469, 73K)

Eurabia.

Globalism for whites only.

you're absolutely right, and the military is almost entirely composed of white men

Alright sounds geart.

Attached: AE0B7574-865D-4C4A-80AD-2D45E74E2005.jpg (300x533, 38K)

i wouldnt mind a United states of Europe
it would be easier to compete against china and the US but a Europe without niggers\arabs\Islam\gypsies would be the best.

wouldnt mind learning German or French or whatever the official language would be. unless its dutch, dutch sounds like fucking cancer. asian languages are more friendly to the ear than dutch.

You mean, EURABIA???

first
take bong out
second
nuke bong
third
nuke the rest of europe
you sick degenerate fucking retarded cowards, you can all die

only kikes hitlerpost

it's niggerclay now
good luck taking that clay from the niggers, they will be caging and breeding swedish children for the next millenia, one giant white baby rape paradise for them

euractiv.com/section/euro-finance/news/merkel-preaches-federalism-to-meps-warns-britain-against-eu-exit/
>a federation will benefit two type of countries: the one with the most competitive industries (germany) and the one that have cheap labour (romania, bulgaria)
no federalism for me

>bosnia, herzegovina AND montenegro

you goddamn retard, you can't even split europe into proper states

they support the EU because they know a single market where everybody is a wageslave/a subhuman migrant (or both) will greatly benefit them=> cheap labour

plus europe as it is today is not an effective block against the us or china, it's just an additional market for them
>TAFTA,CETA
this will allow canadian/us companies to flood the european market with their shitty products while destroying every single one of our label

If America ever left you would be slaughtering each other again in less than a decade, and that's a conservative estimate.

Praise be to Allah! We will stop America and Russia together my European brothers! Allah is great! ALLAH FOR ALL!

the only issue is that if you want to reform the EU you need a consensus among member states (which won't happen as states like romania, germany are for the eu as it is today.)
EVERY CANDIDATE WHO PROMISE YOU AN OTHER EUROPE IS LYING THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THE EU REACT IS BY MASSIVELY EXITING IT

>Having Open Borders between Germanistan, The Swedish Caliphate and Poland.
As someone with Polish blood, no thank you

>mfw this timeline gradually gets closer to Generals ROTR
Good, good, next we should have a nationalistic revolution here.

Attached: Screenshot_187_06.jpg (1280x720, 763K)

thing is if we dont work together as Europeans we'll get raped by the Asian market.

there's bilateral agreement, beside an union between uneven economic partners will only profit the poorest

maybe the original union (FR, BENELUX,IT,DE) but its not possible anymore
the eu is already submitted to:
>1) china ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/countries-and-regions/countries/china/
>2) canada and the us see

>As someone with Polish blood

Attached: 1522374074611.png (427x530, 72K)

>As someone with Polish blood
El creatura de el goblino...

beside you should be happy:
>we already have a european constitution (TFEU/TEU)
>MS don't have any power anymore
>we are all forced to wageslave by the EU while being replaced by arabs
isn' the european dream just great?

I'm impressed, most don't understand that one of the purposes of a united Europe is devolution so that many Europeans can reclaim lost identities and a European identity. For example you are Bavarian and European, but German and European. Basque and European, not French/Spanish and European. Scottish and European, not British and European.

That's why America works, E.Publius Unum, and the EU never will.

NEVER! POLAND SHALL REMAIN INDEPENDENT!

NIECH ŻYJE CHRZESCIJANSKA POLSKA!

E pluribus* unum, you dumb fucking mongrel lmao

ew

That's what my autocorrect typed dago.

My bet is that this immigration program was created with the intention of "adapting" europeans to muslins and their lifestyle, because Merkel plans expand the UE to the east and annex Turkey and possibly even parts of Africa....thats a scary possibility

Oh yes, Publius, a word of common use

Attached: 1514067037650.jpg (736x1098, 281K)

Oh well, at least I'm not a dago.

this plus south caucasus, ukraine ,belarus some fedralist here even talk about kazakhstan

Never mind him he is a retard

federalists

Never mind him he is a retard.

Who will, as usual, be killing other white men.

>y-you're not white!
Lmao

Attached: 1517246265476.png (1440x747, 514K)

If you want a vision of that Europe imagine the semetic whip cracking over the fast trscked climate refugee back to make African boot stamp on the European face, forever.

Careful there euro, heavy lies the crown. If you want to be the world super please be our guest. We would love nothing more than to pack our bags and bring our boys home. Every day my country men and I have to deal with the problems of the whole world, bad deal.

That's not Europe, that's a part of Großdeutschland.

>EVROPA
you spelled cuck union wrong

Attached: Judah-vs.-Romans.gif (640x360, 188K)

Everyday we deal with the whole worlds bull shit Europa yes please please. Africa is blowing up, the Chinese have nefarious plans, and the Russians are itching for there former power.

plus i have the feeling having responded to a similar thread (without any of my arguments being challenged)

Berlin and Paris and Amsterdam can do what ever they want but Poland, Hungary, Czech, Italy’s remain strong American allies, Italy has great navy and three aircraft carriers. Poland has strongest growing economy, what do eurofiles do BTFO.

Because there continent crumbled under mass immigration, now they talk united Europe. And say things like we don’t want to be America’s playground. Cuz Steve bannon is over there ruffling some feathers. Dear Europe men of all nation those who love there countries and love there freedom, you are not alone. The United shit states of America is there for you and will continue to be there for you.

>The United shit states of America is there for you and will continue to be there for you.
Not if they don't start paying their NATO bills!

The Germans feel special, they feel like they don’t have a say so why pay the bill. There very weird, and chimp out when asked to pay for something. Lol

So like a second Africa in 50 years? United states of Africa more suitable flaggot

mutts SEETHING harder than their kike president

Attached: awerwetd.png (493x190, 21K)

cuck

Attached: 1518021116918.jpg (855x699, 122K)

Attached: 1529194204568.png (720x876, 326K)

Attached: 1536762062186.png (677x652, 530K)

Attached: 1515531799618.png (648x774, 333K)

The far right voted in favor of that though

Attached: this.jpg (1125x1151, 157K)

what do you mean?

Attached: 1520808587978.png (500x278, 126K)

Attached: 1527854626545.png (655x550, 363K)

Is this real?

If so, why isn't she taken out back and shot?

Attached: art13juri.png (1680x1304, 239K)

>Is this real?
do an image search, it's real.
I think it is the ideal they're trying to push through. I'm moving to china if things get too bad here.

Attached: 1537806782094.png (450x367, 34K)

>projections based on negotiations' positions
and neither of those parties are not far right
and it doesn't t even matters, i'm a populist