Let Phase 2 of the American Revolutionary War begin

Let Phase 2 of the American Revolutionary War begin

Attached: C362265D-8741-4D72-BBAC-526FA1471ADC.jpg (1125x1604, 1.03M)

That's not how taxes work.

KeK

wtf I love the IRS now

Maybe we’re just giving the crown a taste of its own medicine

don't tell them
this is way more fun if we just watch

she looks like a monkey

You know she can just renounce her US citizenship right?

The United States is one of the few nations that taxes income of its citizens regardless of where on the planet it is earned. But generally it is a tax on income not on wealth so most of Harry's wealth should be OK. It's just the income it generates that might be taxed by the US.

I hope she does, one less mutt/nigger family that can say they are American

Or just do married filing separately...

Yes but there would be an exit tax if she did so and IIRC, that is a tax on your entire wealth rather than just on your income for the year.

She married into the Royal Family, and didn't renounce her American citizenship? Lol, she knows Britain is fucked!

So the taxes paid by UK citizens that go to support the royal family will be taxed by the US? We were late but finally we got our revenge.

>England gets colonized by America

Attached: 1413B9A8-B67C-4CBA-9C71-E97F64EDDC24.png (1087x1087, 491K)

Burn the coal, literally pay the toll

Fuck with blax, pay the tax

Fuk wif Brits, cost ur tits.

When they force you to pay taxes on paper and tea so you force them to pay taxes on their family

God Bless America.

Ok this is epic

In Switzerland the US embassy has a constant backlog of US expats renouncing their citizenship.

Imagine that, going to your embassy and asking to renounce your citizenship and being told "You can start the paper work now but it'll be about 16 months before you're finished."

>Thinking women do anything on time or right
kek, I'm sure there is gonna be yelling and stomping at the palace tonight

Attached: 1504581303582.png (409x392, 119K)