Why every movie got Trump?

Fantastic Beasts actors address idea Johnny Depp’s Grindelwald is based on Donald Trump
metro.co.uk/2018/11/04/fantastic-beasts-actors-address-idea-johnny-depps-grindelwald-is-based-on-donald-trump-8104573/

While JK Rowling has made no secret of her disagreements with Donald Trump, Johnny Depp’s character in Fantastic Beats sequel, the Crimes of Grindelwald wasn’t based on the President. She’d written the chapter long before the debacle the world is currently seeing. However, the cast of the movie, which is to be released very very soon, has addressed the likeness between Johnny’s villainous Grindelwald and Trump and turns out they admit there are some similarities there. Katherine Waterston, who plays Tina Goldstein, says the villain created by the mighty pen of Rowling was ‘more subtle’ than Trump. ‘Every bad guy is more nuanced and subtle than Trump. He is like the most overt bad guy of all time,’ she said in an interview with AP. ‘But it’s amazing because she was actually writing this long before the election happened — this chapter of the story.

‘So yeah, it’s interesting actually with brilliant people, if they’re paying attention to the way the world is going, they actually tend to predict the future. Yeah, but it really is I think from paying close attention. And she’s so politically active

Attached: 2018_11_18_19.11.24_edit.jpg (1240x1626, 223K)

Wasn't that guy supposed to be basically Hitler before? Then again, Rowling always quietly "re-wrote" Things to look better in the public eye.

He also said his "Willy Wonka" was based on Marilyn Manson... but to be honest I couldn't see it, I often think this man just talks shit most of the time when he isnt beating his girlfriend with an open hand/wine bottle.

trump derangement syndrome

Attached: trump team epic.png (187x200, 27K)

So they really think it entertains anyone outside the #resistance when they make these movies that are just thinly veiled rants/propaganda about current events. We should have taught young writers about creativity in school instead of Animal Farm and Anne Frank

I read the books when I was younger and if I remember right Grindelwald was basically wizard Hitler who allied with actual Hitler, kind of as a handwave for why wizards know dick all about muggle technology despite living through world war 2. You need them to have their own battle or their utter ignorance and refusal to help look downright dickish.

Should I see this trash, yes or no? I only go to the movies once every 2 years.

It's a kids film and from what I can tell it's not even a winky kids film like the Lego movie or the Incredibles 2 you can enjoy as an adult. You can see it sure but as a grown up you probably have better things you could be doing.

>debacle the world is currently seeing
>the villain created by the mighty pen of Rowling
Jesus Christ! Is it mandatory to write in this annoyingly bombastic pretentious way?! Fucking opinion journalism! Save your shit and let me just draw my own conclusions.

He lives in their heads rent free

Wait I thought Trump was Voldemort?

Depp is a screwed up Mkultra victim

It's all a distraction, Dems and Reps will work tirelessly behind close doors to strip away every last one of your civil liberties.
Publicly, they'll argue about bathrooms, guns, and gays.

B-but you need to know why it's beautiful!

Just yesterday spoke to a US English teacher, the guy spoke as the world was about to end. I played the ignorant and asked him when was the last US dictatorship; he remained quiet.
Then he started talking about segregation and racism, how blacks and whites were living separated. I asked him if the government forbid blacks from moving into a white neighborhood, he told me no, but that they don't have the money, and I asked him what was racist about that; got another silent answer.

I have no idea what the fuck is going with you there, but is fucking scary.

>imb4 jackdurden.com
hate these movie theory threads ffs

>Brits who have no clue about American politics and just spew whatever bullshit nonsense the BBC and CNN feeds them try to give their pre-programmed opinion on American politics
Second revolution when?

Attached: 806A38A1-6419-46BB-9DF2-494AF0C8620A.jpg (975x600, 78K)

An american with a functional brain? I don't believe it

Fuck off Leaf....If we want your opinion,we'll give it to you!

I seriously don't understand why europeans are so obsessed about USA politics. Don't their countries have nothing happening right now? Do EU keeps the people's democratic power so far away from their hands that they think they have more influence over america than their own countries?

In here, if someone starts obsessing over foreigner politics too much, people from both the left and the right just call him a filthy "vira lata". Want to be politically active? Be politically active with your own country. There's no point on complaining about your neighboors yard when your's is even messier.

Attached: seriously.png (297x256, 14K)

>blonde hair blue eyes
>does the Nazi “ok” sign
>spends his time setting up torture chambers for an Italian and a Jew
>Trump cameo
>comfy Christmas movie

is there a more based film in existence?

Attached: 6B848E96-3AB5-4A57-9FF5-D9A4FA7E38DC.jpg (489x640, 86K)