Ben Shapiro: "Institutionalised racism doesn't exist, but institutionalised antisemitism does"

Ben "identity politics is stupid but a jewish ethnostate makes perfect sense" Shapiro is at it again:

youtube.com/watch?v=C0ycN-mopPA&ab_channel=TheYoungTurks

Attached: 1542459898593.jpg (1446x2048, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MPTp9MlZYrM
vox.com/world/2018/7/31/17623978/israel-jewish-nation-state-law-bill-explained-apartheid-netanyahu-democracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The real Jews are the Negroes!

its really nice seeing more people calling him out on his bullshit. even on dailywire i have seen people getting tired of his shit.
of course tyt is still shit

>if I give a thumbs down 1 support Shapiro
>if I give a thumbs up, I shill for Young Kikes
>memeflag and actual faggot OP
CHECKS OUT.

Ben "Black people enjoying black panther is ridiculous and should be called out, but a jewish ethnostate is a great idea" Shapiro

Ben "calling out Israel legalised racial discrimination is antisemitic" Shapiro

Throw me a bone here, I just wanted to trigger a few more people so the thread gets more replies, what's the harm in that?

What you're supporting is a Hegelian Dialectic. You have been pidgeon-holed. Support Pat Little to name both those kikes.

◄1 Corinthians 10:13► There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

All kikes exploit all goyim. Stop supporting Jews even when they pretend to be on your side

Attached: 1536602613452.png (592x678, 406K)

Attached: criticizeIsrael.png (696x680, 539K)

Attached: 1542491302293.jpg (758x960, 54K)

lil benny is a manlet

Attached: p1d3g9jvigq11.png (1132x1000, 248K)

he doesnt support an ethnostate. where did you get that from? source?

Having americans die for israel is 47D chess though.

Israel is an ethnostate with legalised racial discrimination against non-jewish minorities, and an apartheid state, he fully supports it.

>It's not your collectives and groups that are in danger, it's actually just mine
>Identity politics are bad by the way

TYT meets Shapiro posted by a homo, wtf is this leftypol?

Israel is not an ethonstate. Its a mutt nation which is why its doomed to fail.

STOP GIVING ISRAEL MANLET POWER

STOP IT

More and more people are waking up to him and Juden Peterstein. Did the Jews back up plan fail before they could implement it?

youtu.be/MPTp9MlZYrM

vox.com/world/2018/7/31/17623978/israel-jewish-nation-state-law-bill-explained-apartheid-netanyahu-democracy

>More and more people are waking up to him and Juden Peterstein. Did the Jews back up plan fail before they could implement it?
Nah, Trump is still in the whitehouse.
If you honestly think he's on your side then you're a special kind of retarded.

Attached: 1517294495415.jpg (2000x1526, 279K)

Wow The poles really hit the nail on the head with
>the jew cries out pain as he strikes you

To be fair the poster you are replying to is correct in that isreal is something like 20% ethnically arab so an apartheid state would be a better term for them as they are not strictly speaking an ethno state

>Jow Forums sides with TYT now.

Shapiro wears a black kippa! Your pic is shit.

Attached: image[3].png (380x480, 116K)