Is the death penalty morally justitiable?

Is the death penalty morally justitiable?

Attached: electric-chair.jpg (1500x2305, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXK9ZeOVaUk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is for pedophiles!

>morally justitiable?
The death penalty is about ethnics.

The Electric Chair is probably how the evil ones swap bodies. Electricity is spoopy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXK9ZeOVaUk

Attached: Tower of Dreams Coney Island 1905.jpg (2300x2823, 659K)

/thread

of course, but only if you 100% know the person did it

Life in prison shouldn't exist. It's no life or existence at all and anyone whose crimes are so heinous they should be removed from society ought to just be put to death. We shouldn't be supporting millions of criminals with free meals and medical care until they die of old age.

>but it's more expensive
No it's not. That's the appeals process. Give them a bullet in the head instead of 15 years of appeals from death row.

>Give them a bullet in the head instead of 15 years of appeals from death row.

This, fucking this. The execution should last 15 minutes, tops.

yes, for:
>murder
>rape
>treason

Yes, because the person had the chance to behave, but violated society's laws in an egregious way.

Yes. Read Hammurabi.

People who question the death penalty are rebels against God. Nothing good will come from that.

Yes. It should be televised and streamed. I'd also argue that prison isn't an effective deterrent. Hammurabi's code should be re-implemented. Criminals should mutilated, cauterized and released back into the public instead of wasting taxpayer money on them. I'd like to see ne*r0ids carjack someone while having one ear, one eye, and one hand. But alas, the (((prison system))) is a hand-rubbing exercise in greed.

Attached: 1434466452308.jpg (204x247, 10K)

>DO IT GOY, GIVE US THE RIGHT TO KILL YOU WITHOUT DUE PROCESS
the prison system works fine without jews and niggers.

I remember a case where a man raped a 14 year old girl and threw her out of a moving train. She died shortly afterwards. Save it for that kind of cases.

ever read the bible?

Absolutely. Getting rid of those who would continually maim society and cost tax payers thousands of dollars just to keep in a cell, just fucking kill them all

this electrocution stuff is really sick

I would gladly roast a pedophile or a serial killer.

what if you're a serial killer than only kills other serial killers

Are there any videos of people being done in by the electric chair?

>Only if you know the person 100% did it

No one is supposed to be in prison ever unless you know they 100% did it.

Hell yeah it is.
Some people are too dangerous to be out in society. Keeping them locked up is pointless and just costs a lot of money, so better to just kill them and be done with it.
Electrocution is a bit barbaric though, so is lethal injection. Guillotine or firing squad is the way to go.

It sets a precedent of terror in criminals, so yes it is justified

woah there Justin, lets take it back a step

the problem is that it is un equally applied, some people get death others get 10 years for the same crime. I had a friend, Fred Treesh that spent 20 years in solitary and then executed that is absurd. either kill all or none

Is imprisonment morally justifiable? Arrest by police?

some people are broken and just need to be removed from society