Can your "kek" explain why she lost?

Can your "kek" explain why she lost?

Attached: file.png (499x551, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-french-president-lowest-approval-rating-a8551356.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpiWJI0YoY
youtube.com/watch?v=8x4QfXf1yl4
20minutes.fr/elections/presidentielle/2055691-20170424-presidentielle-30-jeunes-vote-jean-luc-melenchon-selon-institut-ipsos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

globalists

The french don't deservr her

Maybe you'd better ask the 1,000,000 yellow vests shutting France down right now

They're french

She was terrible and cringy.

I still voted for her but what a shitty candidate...

the frogs have been divided since 2016, F

kek willed that france burn
and burning it is

She has Trump ideas, with Hillary's personality.

Watch Varg's videos on her. She's 100% controlled opposition and a civnat at best.

Keks not a fan of women in any form or political belief. They are on their own.

Marion can win

Attached: 220px-Marion_Maréchal-Le_Pen_(25614980787)_(cropped).jpg (220x288, 21K)

frogs are cucks

She is controlled opposition. She hates nigs, arabs, chinks etc... but she doesn't hate jewish bankers, weird. Look up her father if don't believe me, he was the face of right wing party for all his life, but he was openly antisemitic, revisionist, openly against banking etc... He spits on his daughter regularly for being such a manipulated bitch.

Media spent the two years preceding the election repeating ad nauseam that Marine was 11000000% guaranteed to reach the second round. Of course, every candidate, from left to right, did not called out the media because they knew they would win if they faced Lepen in the 2nd round. We've had 4 candidates at around 20% (very close) in the first round and even in the polls.

We're mostly not french. There's fuck all Frenchies on pol

The left have their own evil deities, and earth is a battleground. But there will be a reckoning.

>frogs are cucks
>frenchmen are blacked and gay
France is the only country to ever revolt against their elites, and do so regularly. Rest of the world come on Jow Forums to WHINE, frenchmen, never forget this. Even though our strikes may seem like a lost cause, REMEMBER WE ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE ON EARTH TO DO IT. THE ONLY ORGANIC REVOLUTION THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED WAS FRENCH. YESTERDAY'S PROTESTS WERE 200% ORGANIC

Most people will always hate women more than they hate invading minorities. To their own detriment.

Not talking about Hillary here, Hillary is an honest to god retard, and an arrogant one at that. That she got as many votes as she did just proves our country is full of retards.

1) she's even more leftist than micron (she's nazbol and micron is a socdem)
2) she ridiculed herself to the max when debating against micron (hysteria vs malignant narcissism: the latter easily wins)
rly, she's toast: after 2), I don't see how she has any chance of ever winning
she should step down, preferably in favor of someone at least economically right wing
then we could talk

You think trump approval rating is low? macron have only 29% approval rating. He will not be re-elected.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/emmanuel-macron-french-president-lowest-approval-rating-a8551356.html

it's 280k and this is not a politized movement, it's still mostly leftists I would say.

>why Germany lost in 1940 against a globalist world ???
>why Lepen lost against a globalist world ???
why ???

too soon

Front National was considered as an absolute joke up until those elections, it's fucking incredible that they went from nothing to getting a third of the votes. That's a victory in my book, at least people are kind of aware of what the fuck is going on now.

Because fuck france. Let it rot.

>t. voted for melenchiasse
OUT

sage
Kek wills it bruh theres a growing army of yellow vested people staging mass anti-government protests. It's the start of something, Macrons popularity rating is down, crime is climbing, the euros failing, the EU is crumbling and Macrons talking about an army to stop US aggression? It's over bro. She was at best controlled opposition but you're losing power and control. Somebodies going to stop your sinful hand, when they do well really behind them.

>your god
Kek has no allegiance. Only primordial chaos

Attached: screencap.jpg (1899x2078, 787K)

This is the normal approval rating for a french president after a year.

>economically right wing
kill yourself you jewish banker slave hahahaha
Economy before your own well being. Urbanites and civcucks are genetic fuckups who have been brainwashed into thinking that economic policies for their billionaire overlords is somewhat good to them. It only makes sense if you realize these people have shit genetics and will never survive a week in the wild, hence why they'd rather have ANY kind of system than none. They would rather be slave than free, because freedom means death to them.

>w-w-w-we replaced the king with proto-commies
>b-b-b-based as fuck, amirite?
yeah, well...

France has 2 rounds of votes
Round 1 had good results for her, round 2 (when it's narrowed down to 2 parties) had everyone voting against her because muh racism
Then again, what can you expect when FotBs can vote instead of waiting 18 years like natural-born citizens

If right wing win in France, EU will fall user'..

rigged ellection, like all of the elections in Europe

this

This , her IQ is just too low plus she is completely
Unlikeable.

>if French suburbs revolt, we don't have the capacity to face them
t. ex military chief of France

France is finished.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbpiWJI0YoY
youtube.com/watch?v=8x4QfXf1yl4

I'm not saying the results of the revolution were good. All I'm saying is we are the only people on earth capable of rioting and standing up for our rights.

>the french revolution was organic
Bluepilled as fuck. It was a masonic coup. It instigated the workers and farmers against the nobility and chopped their head off.

Attached: robespierre.jpg (250x317, 23K)

>This is the normal approval rating for a french president after a year.
Man, you french people are harsh.

Attached: trump-laughing-hard.jpg (1200x628, 122K)

Boomers, boomers are the one who elected Macron
Young people also elected Macron but they more voted Le Pen, among 18-24, 45% voted Le Pen and 55% voted Macron, among over 60 years old I think it's 80% Macorn 20% Le Pen

>kek
>chaos theory
>having to explain itself

Attached: 1529059391763.jpg (736x736, 531K)

I know, all I'm saying is the french people left their homes to riot. Jews never managed to do this in any other country on earth. The french people might have been manipulated but they are the only ones capable of leaving their homes armed with pitchforks. Literally the only one in history.

Any examples of her low IQ behavior?

Unfortunatly she will never have the decency to step down ... feels bad frogman.

funnily enough, everyone hates macaroni now, i wonder how could that be....

Damn, i want to shove my brown muslim cock deep down her throat.

The last president (Hollande) was at 23% after a year. Same with Sarkozy/Chirac.

The last popular president was VGE, like 50 years ago.

Attached: chartoftheday_13561_cote_confiance_popularite_presidents_francais_n.jpg (960x684, 250K)

Because she's a leftist cow and Jow Forums fall for memes
She's far frome being her father, she actually betrayed him.
>better than nothing cuck
With her presence she impeach a real nationalist movement to take form.

>*begonememeflag

Jow Forums didn't try to knock macron out in the first round and only got involved in the second. there were retards suggesting Jow Forums supports shit retarded globalist candidates until the second round. french people are indecisive and useless.

Front national was already in the second round in 2001 ... dont talk about shit you dont know .

I haven’t see those yet, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true. The globalists at the top are evil, but not dumb.

?

Attached: électeurs-par-tranche-dâge.png (760x389, 17K)

She pledged to completely suspend immigration you worthless cunt faggot.

She will, she is a supper cutie and based as well.

That’s too bad. All jokes aside, how are things for you guys?

>french people are indecisive and useless.
lmao. When was the last time australians hit the streets? When was the last time anyone other the french hit the streets to protest? Croatia when the lost the worldcup? lmao

This is totally normal, see and if Marine Le Pen got somehow elected, it would have been the same if not worse.

French elect people to hate them very quickly, the honey moon phase only lasts 6-8 months usually.

>criticize leftism
>be accused of having voted for merdenchion
very, very low IQ
kys, if only to end your suffering, you niggering monkey

death on you, you worthless commie piece of shit
you are nothing even remotely Human
"my own" certainly aren't shitwitted scum class, high on gibs and oblivious to what individual responsibility may even be

>we are the only people on earth capable of rioting and
... and ending up even worse off
gg, fuckwits

Boomers ruin everything
FUCK BOOMERS

Attached: gen Z France.png (746x462, 16K)

Check out the couscous gate.

Because she is a woman and Kek isn't a feminist.

Yeah, Macron was shilled by literally every French newspaper and magazine

Attached: 1513468591701.jpg (768x447, 160K)

If this shit come from Ipsos and Ifop then it's crap and rigged

Yeah, it's very healthy to be irrelevant for more than a decade.

Attached: fn.png (408x354, 164K)

Civnat cuckoldry.
If you put your fate into a woman's hand, yoi deserve what will happen to you.
>MUH JANNE D'ARC
Tells a lot about french history. A continuum of faggotry and win. I'm pretty sure we arnen't winning and she might double down.

Yeah that's cool and all but good luck doing that again when your country is full of niggers and mudslimes. Your country is as French as mine is German/British.

See That means nothing, we need politicians who will kick those out who are already here as well. She has said nothing about that. Also see

it may take 10-15 years, but it'll necessarily happen
with more entropy and that retarded nazbol shemale ridiculing itself even more (which is the only thing "she" does right), "her" niece may see an opportunity to come back and win with an actually right wing stance

niggers, jews and muzzies

Melenchon is the favorite for the young voters (18-24), he got 30% while marine le pen got 21% and macron 18%

20minutes.fr/elections/presidentielle/2055691-20170424-presidentielle-30-jeunes-vote-jean-luc-melenchon-selon-institut-ipsos

Attached: C-HtbVIXkAMULbD.jpg (582x348, 35K)

You have to be kidding man. Delusional faggot, plenty of people have had revolutions against their gov.

(((ipsos)))
Lmao, discarded

Was there a revolution that wasn’t? We’re taught these romanticized version of a few intelligent, charismatic leaders the start an organic movement for the people, but, from what I can tell, it’s always bankrolled and pushed by wealthy financiers in the shadows.

if you're not a leftist at 20yo, you have no heart
if you're still one at 30yo, you have no brains

Calling out the banking elite makes me a commie pos? Hahahahaha. I'm advocating for the total destruction of civ, technology, government. You are 200% more commie than I am, you actually want the STATE to decide economic policies for you hahahaha what are you? 12? You need daddy gov you take care of you? You need trucks to bring you food? You need police to defend yourself? You have weak genes and you know it.

Opinionway and all the others survey studies give the same results.

Because she was a woman. Women are terrible politicians. Maybe the frogs looked across the channel and saw...

>Why did the controlled opposition lost ?

demography.

You can't have an identitarian president in a multiethnic place like France. Too many niggers

It's a chaos egregore, it manifests chaos. Like France is experiencing right now. It's apolitical.

It’s a step in the right direction, memeflaggot. Some of what you want is better than none.

niggers are 5% of the french population at best and they don't vote

totally irrelevant

I'd rather see the FN implode and see a guy like P. De Villiers take their place.
The FN is just tainted with incompetence .

>le cathocuck civnat
what difference there is with melenchon at this point? sprinkling christianity on your based shitskin won't make them become white

Maybe she won. Maybe the election was rigged the same way they tried to rig it for Hilary

What about mudslimes? Aren't many of France's niggers mudslimes as well?

KEK can not be questioned

checkem

Attached: 1489238062308.jpg (1024x894, 194K)

poltards btfo

P de Villiers is pozzed.

Attached: hon hon hon.jpg (660x281, 22K)

Don't vote too.

She 's far from being /ourwoman/, enjoy accelerationism at this point.

>france
>explain
ok retard

Just look at the last presidential debate, she was obviously trying her best to loose. She have to fuck everything up all the time ... She's just in for the fame and money.

Marine Le Pen is (((well-paid opposition))).
Her job is to keep the French right cucked, to keep Jean-Marie away, and to demotivate the right.
This is why her niece Marion Le Pen left the party after the elections. She stands no chance against Jewish money.

No she made sure to lose

Any"""nationalist""" party that is pro-EU is low-IQ

So why are the majority of ethnic French voting for their destruction? How much % of your population is mudlsime?

I thought she was very anti EU?