Is this man the best political analyst to ever walk the planet?

Attached: tarl.jpg (844x714, 124K)

no

Another youtube "liberal" that panders to far-right.

pfffffffffffffffttttttt
best kike dick sucker more like it
will spin 4D chess theories so the MAGA base doesnt wake up to (((TRUMP)))
>Got to strik north korea
>got to strike Iran
>hail israel goy
fuck these (((MAGA))) talking heads

S _ _ _

Attached: styx freak.jpg (450x600, 47K)

He was so intolerable around a year ago when everything that happened was confirming some prediction.
For those who dont know, Styx makes some vague guess for some abstract political thing, then in a month or so, he confirms himself in the most roundabout way with whatever article he can find on reddit, be that article fake news or not.
Example, when trump was allocating emergency fund for Puerto Rico's hurricane problem, Slate wrote an article pretty much saying that trump was turning into a literal democrat. Styx read that slate article, forgot that a hurricane just happened and said it confirmed his prediction that
>Trump will move away from the republicans if the never trumpers become enough of a problem, he might even switch parties! huhuh!

Attached: 50 lbs of fat.jpg (600x301, 45K)

No, he's just flavor of the month until something shitty happens

>man

He said about ten Nothings were all going to be bigger than Watergate.

satanist faggot

Attached: momo.jpg (1300x866, 154K)

no just some shut in who lives with his grandparents in milky white vermont who pretends to know how the country feels, been on jewtube for ten years and finally got big during 2016 election when saying pro trump thinngs so know he realizes his cash cow is to keep make shit tier political analysis without bashing trump too hard. He thinks he's Q and thinks he predicts everything. He bashes the "legacy media" all the while he gets his info from the "lamestream media". Cant wait to see his fall like we are seeing sargon and other jewtubers. His whole existence revolves around his silver play button and bitch shoot numbers. Literally says the same things every video but his reddit fan clan hav eno problem. It aint a styx video unless he says or mentions the following
1.George Bush
2. Legacy Media
3. Kratom
4.Alt Tech
5. That he's the biggest user on bitch shoot
6. Intentionally clanks his spoon against mug cause his reddit boys made a hip new meme about it

that's about all...., fuck off..

He also likes to make fun of others appearances LOL. Does the dude own a mirror? Guess not. He also criticizes old people for people and recently he made a video disavowing meme magic against ginsberg who fell and broke 3 ribs but in previous videos took pleasure in the possibility of her dying. He was better when he was smoking spice and making manson videos desu

What's with all of the fake e-celeb hate threads? We all know this is just a way to promote them. JANNIES DO YOUR JOB. Also hi Styx.

Kek this. “I told you this would happen”. Is said at least twice in each video for super vague shit.

>objective 10/10
>no gf
tfw

He's the type of faggot who would be far-lefty/anarcho-communist type if he was alive 30 years ago when those ideologies were still seen as transgressive. No coherent value system, just pure reaction.

He sexually abused his mother's cats and was kicked out of the house in 2006. Has a criminal record for ongoing incidents involving animal abuse. Routinely spotted at gay cruising hotspots and has fingered dogs.

Attached: 1541929518114.jpg (640x916, 139K)

Alright everyone.

It's quite funny actually that these threads keep happening.

That's about all...peace out.

Attached: 1516842462369.png (375x604, 510K)

GTFO shill commie faggots. Styx is the GOAT.

Liberal shills are jelly

I prefer Vincent James on Red Elephants. I'm pretty sure that styx has shadow banned me from commenting on his videos.

ahhHH yeeahhh

Hey Styx. I still love ya man. That’s about all. Peace

yes

starting to worry about you oz

maybe you're just not that interesting

My takes are too hot. Styx can't handle it

Why are you doing this, Styx?
Nobody here like you anyway.

faggot

Attached: DTX9LTmUMAAI84f.jpg (699x421, 43K)

obviously not

he's "enlightened extremist centrist" tier, good for keeping up with the news of yesterday but no real insights. he's also a anti-christian pagan which is a shame. basically a 30 year old zoomer.

He’s just another shekel collecting, gate keeping faggot.

jesus christ whoever created this needs to be shot right fucking now

Yes.

Which is why leftist shills like these whine about him every time he's mentioned here.