Don't wear hoodies because we'll assume you're a criminal

Don't step out of line, citizen!

Attached: rFIAZWr.jpg (2722x3629, 800K)

But he's white

>government actually promotes teaching young people to dress properly in public
>HURRR FASCISTS

People need to start redpilling the UK, the britons have become slaves

Didn't that one school district change the rules so you can't wear expensive coats? I'm getting mixed messages here.

That's... actually pretty red-pilled.

Obviously only a a full coverage burqa is appropriate for a true British citizen.

Agreed m9

Attached: 1541625436787.jpg (1242x1592, 1.7M)

Be a goodie, bin that hoodie.

>RUN, run away from the label!!
>I MIGHT LABEL YOU, WATCH OUT!
>I'm behind you, wtf you doing, *stamp stamp, just labeled you, you're done.
>you're a very very naughty goy, SHAAAAAAME!

Attached: 74b.jpg (600x693, 40K)

Someone needs to edit a woman inca burka on to this

No, more like kids aren't focused on actually learning in school and instead want to dress and act like niggers. The coats in question are $1,000 niggerwear, and look like absolute shit for that price.

Me too

fucken asbos

So Trayvon was a criminal nigger and Georgie goodified him?

dont you know that muslims have a monopoly on covering the head
put your hood down or ill have you locked away for a hate crime

i call bullshit tbqh. i cant find anything on this but then again i found this on their Instagram

Attached: wtf no really wtf.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

>big government good

C U L T U R A L A P P R O P R I A T I O N

>Humberside
Shocked

Should men start posting hoodies on twitter while exclaiming

>"This does NOT mean it's ok to assume I'm lazy"

>asbo
? pls explain

don't wear hoodies it interferes with county wide surveillance efforts

Only niggers wear hoodies
>inb4 butthurt white niggers too lazy to dress themselves like anything older than a kindgartener

Big government is perfectly fine when that government is acting in the best interests of its people.

The only reason we have incelbertarians running around today is because the governments of Western nations no longer represent one people and one culture.

Take this thread for example, we have a government agency of a white nation doing the right thing by telling young men not to dress like degenerate niggers while in public, and a horde of young white men opposing that because they're too lazy not to dress like degenerate niggers while in public.

Who's in the wrong here again?

>cctv cameras have an awfully hard time identifying you in a hood, user

The only reason that hoodies are even 'bad' is because niggers wear them. You are attacking an innocent piece of clothing instead of the real problem, like the good cuckservative that you are.

>Please dress nicely while we busy ourselves with your destruction

Whites are fucking criminals in the UK...?

>Goverment: Don't poor shame people
>Goverment then poor shames people if they wear hoodies
The only reason the UK goverment wants this is because hoodies can be used to cover your face from cameras.

>Civic fashionist: the post

No, denbts, hoodies are bad because they're a lazy piece of shit clothing item for lazy pieces of shit. Just because niggers tend to fall within that category, doesn't excuse you from being a lazy piece of shit.

You destruct yourself and your culture with your lack of dignity.

It’s not about race.
Your freedoms have been changed.
No matter who is in charge.
Welcome to slavery.
The United States of Slaves.

I'm responsible for deaths of despair, heroin epidemics, and mass immigration because I wear hoodies?

Criminals and degenerates tend to dress that way. Even Zuckerberg wears hoodies.

You may think that you're some special snowflake whose choice of clothing is 100% incongruous with his other personal habits and mannerisms, but it's far more likely that, given you don't put much effort into looking presentable in public, you don't put much effort into many other facets of your life.

If nothing else, this is the message you send to people when you dress like a lazy piece of shit. You may not like being stereotyped, but then again it's completely unsurprising that Jow Forums is all in favor of profiling roasties, niggers, etc. but whines like a bitch when they get profiled in return.