Why Do Lefties Call This (((Healthcare)))

Why Do Lefties Call This (((Healthcare)))

I do not understand - they are all NPC's!

Attached: de-618x450.jpg (618x450, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOcRxz3PT6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he opposes leftists killing their own offspring

girls laughing or whatever

Man i wish I could afford healthcare but I can't because of Obama. Fuck him and his legacy

Attached: 1513041309014.jpg (477x637, 54K)

Why do right wingers want to join Africa & the third world on abortion laws?

Attached: abort-fig11(2).png (1047x689, 503K)

Obamacare cost me personally an extra 10k in fines and worthless healthcare I had to buy. I didn't once go to a doctor during that whole time either and nor would my (((insurance))) have covered shit anyway.

To improve their Nation's birthdates?

>implying we give a shit about what other countries do.

we dont think defenceless children should be murdered.
Just keep your roastie cunt shut.

first worlders have it too easy that's why they see less value in life that why an abortion doesn't look the same as a murder
also the same people in favor of abortion are against death penalty or the police killing criminals, as if the life of a criminal is worth more than a fetus
(((disgusting)))

Why the fuck do you have a question mark flag? Are you a glow in the dark nigger?

I'm not anti vaccine but I dont wanna be in a system where pay $10 for a fucking coughdrop because of how insurance companies operate. Fuck Obama. He was such a lame duck

Abortion was never meant to be a contraceptive. Even "Jane Roe" regrets the what the Roe v Wade ruling led to.

That being said, I'm fine with niggers and degenerates culling their own numbers.

Come out, come out. Wherever you are.

jej, this so much

Birthdate sounds like a creepy jewish ritual.

Because women should be allowed to take as much Chad dick as they want before settling for a beta. A baby interferes with partying and traveling.

can old ass christ cuck boomers get the fuck out of my country already?

>I do not understand
Yes you do not understand.

How about now?

Attached: black abortion.png (872x584, 439K)

Why not put your entire fist in and grab it out?

Remember kid, Hell is forever

because the left's ideology is about betas placating everything women asks (even if abhorent) just so they get laid. Its that simple.

You were doing good right up until you insinuated that beta males get laid for placating women

>doesn't mention that pinching the uterus is inevitable

If you don't let them abort it they would start thinking twice before fucking a nigger.
Problem solves itself.

>women act prudently with the consequences for their actions in mind

Poor, poor Falkland Islands. You have so much to learn.

They probably would if we didn't provide them with easy and free ways to fix their mistakes.

That's not how women work. They act on emotion and impulse. If you want them to stop fucking niggers then you need to exhibit active leadership in leading them away from that rather than passive course correction.

I don’t recall anyone asking an abo, so... fuck off?

Yes

Because killing your own child is subhuman

Attached: 1538677518536.jpg (500x333, 34K)

You need to take as much freedom from them as possible. Make those whores do your bidding.

>killing your own children is subhuman.
Thank you for summing up why women are the worst creatures on the face of the Earth aside from beta males who prop them up.

>haha i am soooo manly because my DNA will die off with me

you are the definition of a cuck

Attached: 1536069998952.jpg (808x773, 95K)

Women weren't the spawns of satan they are now back when patriarchy was strong and men had power over their wives and daughters.
You can blame weak betas and other failed men for giving up their natural authority and enabling females to become this degenerate

How does someone so redpilled live in such a bluepilled country?

They call it healthcare for the mother, which implies the fetus must always be causing health problems.
She also lied about being gang raped. So the ruling isn't even based on something that actually happened.
youtube.com/watch?v=tOcRxz3PT6Q

NCP=GOAT

>SHEEEEIIITTTTT

holy shit someone tell me this is what my mom wanted to do to me

Attached: 1494316944951.png (964x912, 551K)

reminder that as many, or more, nigs are aborted then born. imagine the crime, welfare, healthcare, public facilities/services, etc., burden a doubling of the nignog population would bring upon us. this is the fundamental reason that i am against outlawing abortion

That's the only condition under which this procedure is acceptable