I had an argument at work where a young guy said that 17 million people were killed in Nazi death camps...

I had an argument at work where a young guy said that 17 million people were killed in Nazi death camps. He also said that 6 million of them were Jews and that many other people were killed like africans, arabs, gypsies, slavs, political dissidents and the mentally and physically disabled.
I thought this was strange because growing up I had always been taught that 6 million people had been killed in total in death camps and that most of them had been jews, with some gypsies and slavs.
A guy a little older than me said that he had been taught that he had been taught that 3 million people had been killed and almost all of them had been Jews.
So my question is how many people were killed in the holocaust and why does the number and groups of people keep increasing.
Also why is it considered offensive to ask this? I've been told that it is offensive and insensitive to ask this.

Attached: birkenau.jpg (599x427, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/international/red-cross/ftp.py?orgs/international/red-cross//300000-victims.response
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why in the fuck would you be talking about this at work? Were there not enough dicks filling up the gloryholes that day?

I work in a job that doesnt have HRniggers

>I had always been taught that 6 million people had been killed in total in death camps and that most of them had been jews, with some gypsies and slavs.
Why are you arguing this shit if you don't know basic History?
Jews were around 6 million killled, the total was 17 million.
Absolute STATE of Canadians

Attached: 1500870123760.gif (512x392, 460K)

this is just another cutdick retarded jew slide thread that got this place shutdown

Attached: Trudeau_Disrespectful.jpg (1800x1772, 1.36M)

nope. around 1mln people were killed in all camps combined

those numbers like 3mln 4,5mln and above are pulled from ass and impossible to happen as there were no bodies and not enough time to remove them all, even if they were burning it whole war 24/7. and they didn't have resources for that nor time

In america, we are taught that the total was 11 million, not 17 million

Not all 6 million Jews were killed in Camps you brainlet.

>In america, we are taught that the total was 11 million, not 17 million
mutt education.

Attached: DMWnrz3X0AASh8w.jpg_large.jpg (1864x1119, 503K)

That is not the narrative constructed.
The idea is that six million were intentionally and industrially murdered in camps, not
>uh this jew in madagascar died in 1939, but it was still hitler's fault tho

The whole thing is made up anyhow, thats why the number keeps fucking changing, hook your nose into some other thread kike

Hitler was a gigantic fan of Niggers desu and mudslimes. As some say, he wasn't "enough of a white supremacist" for them.

Careful with Jewish lies to bait races. Wolfenstein the New Golem was a attempt at that.

Attached: 1278b4b068359252a2e5bddee1bb4933.jpg (1277x1278, 768K)

>hook your nose into some other thread kike
For that alone, 100 million shitskins are on their way.

Attached: George-Soros.jpg (700x465, 40K)

Find me a single Historian who says 6 million Jews were interred and killed in Camps you fucking idiot. All because you're a brainlet doesn't mean everyone else is.

Attached: d305aacf991a6d414470c695557d09c3e1967033157ee3e77ee2e75813ec4afd.png (147x130, 3K)

Clearly not enough

>africans, arabs
WUT?

Nice proxy, you're to memed to be in Israel. Funny fucking posts though.

The numbers were revised by the red cross and they ended up with less than 700.000 with all deaths combined. Also they were not killed but died of typhus and starvation because of the allied bombing raids.

The holocaust is the biggest lie in history.

not enough.

Don't meme picture steal from other threads you fucking faggot.

BTW in retort to that guys comment, literally every historian amps it from 6 to nearly 10 million likes. I've noticed literally anyone out of history channel clings to 6 million. Hence the meme itself 6 gorillion.

Remember 1700000006000000 arabs, africans and jews

>I had an argument at work
Do your fckn job fgt

That's fake. The Red Cross never made a report into the amount of deaths in the Holocaust.

No, retard. The TOTAL amount of deaths is around 6 million. Nobody claims that 6 million died in Death Camps though.
>literally every historian
Name one. Name a single historian that claims 6 million died in camps.

Imagine an axis that measures time and another that measures deaths. The guy older than you says 3 million, you say 6, the younger faggot says 17.
See where I'm getting at?
The number increases through time just lest you forget it

>Point of thread
>*wooooooosh*
>Your head

yeah i know its a subtle "the holocaust didn't happen lol" thread but OP tried to say that 6 million Jews died in camps, which nobody believes

it was 11 million total and 6 million of them were jews wasnt it, this guy might of heard that and combined 11+6

none
not fucking one
not even of old age during all of world war 2

I'm closer to the truth than these kikes and their 60 gorillian.

Total amount killed vs. Jews killed (allegedly). There's a huge difference in the question, Schlomo.

So that guy ended up photoshopping this from yesterdays thread? I knew I’d see it later if he did

True. Even though the real number is low hundreds of thousands

I dunno but I had to bite my tongue when I was helping my nephew with his history homework and his textbook claimed 12 million Jews exterminated. And it seems a bit off putting to be speaking of genocide to 11 year olds. Seems a bit young to me

There are documents proven my point.
Also even IF they didn't visit the camps which they did...they would've found no murder victims.
After the liberation of the camps thousands of bodies were autopsied and not a single one died of gassing.

6 million Jews weren’t killed in the death camps. It’s suppised to be 6 million Jews persecuted overall during nazi rule

Are you being serious? Like the main ones. That dude later admitted to fuzzing the numbers though cause it help jews kek

You response should have been:
>Only Jews died in the Holocaust. Any other murders the Nazis committed were not part of the Holocaust. To group them into the Holocaust is to deny the unique and special suffering of the Jewish people. The life of a goy is worth nothing compared to the life of one of the Chosen, and should not be discussed in the same breath, you anti-Semite.

>That's fake. The Red Cross never made a report into the amount of deaths in the Holocaust

They periodicly visited the various “deaths camps” and “concentration camps” and never seemed to make a note on mass murder

No, there wasn't. The Red Cross never made any reports about the amount of deaths in the camps.

>Like the main ones.
Such as? Give me a single person who claims 6 million died in Camps.

Attached: 1450475748531.gif (500x500, 55K)

The only camp the Red Cross was allowed to visit was Theresienstadt in Czechoslovakia, which was set up for propaganda purposes.
Are you saying Theresienstadt is claimed to be a Death Camp?

user, nazis killed people that didnt agree with them or that didnt fit in their ideology. Everyone in the world knows this except in north america where we havr brainwashed that only jews suffered.

Attached: 1531356732442.png (853x1432, 186K)

Attached: 1513521923795.jpg (641x5212, 1.8M)

Red Cross posted here

>Everyone in the world knows this except in north america where we havr brainwashed that only jews suffered.
because you didnt went through all that shit

Attached: 1514281696654.png (520x615, 85K)

Attached: 1523508734599.png (1136x640, 596K)

Attached: 1523090826641.jpg (768x991, 205K)

Red Cross

Attached: 1531551436095.jpg (595x822, 195K)

lurk moare.

Everybody knows that the holocaust never happened

Attached: aa5.jpg (473x480, 53K)

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual.
>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair.
At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs (embed)
>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers. Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8 (embed)
>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died.
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE (embed)
>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit.
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o (embed)
>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following.
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8 (embed)
>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 14 EU countries.
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8 (embed)

Attached: 1523880129461.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

That's from the International Tracing Service. It's not a total count of the amount dead in the camps, its just the amount that the the International Tracing Service was able to issue a death certificate for. It's not a comprehensive study into who died.

Attached: trump_mccain.jpg (320x404, 23K)

Documentation for everything has to be pieced together. I'm just posting a trail or breadcrumbs. If anything older sources closer to when things occurred are ideal and not the mountain of claims long after. All in all a heavy dose of skepticism is needed.

>If anything older sources closer to when things occurred are ideal and not the mountain of claims long after.
What are you on about? The International Tracing Service report isn't a study of how many people died in the camps, so its retarded to use. The ITS just documented missing people, and the 270k figure was the people they could get death certificates figure. They don't attempt to claim that only 270k died in the camps in the report.

Attached: 12b_1.gif (500x467, 1.25M)

The question is, why did it take them so long to release the document? Why was it only released to the public a few years ago?

Actually it were 270.000 killed in total according to the red cross.

>why did it take them so long to release the document
It wasn't? The revised second edition was released in 1979 but the actual document was known long before that. The ITS opened their archives to researchers in 2008 because they had a policy of not releasing their documents for privacy's sake until 100 years after the war, but it was cut short because of Holocaust groups pushing for them to open their archives.
nope

Attached: 1526730226772.png (720x720, 802K)

Attached: 02a6c4f3a6c0aebf70d2dac5621319a3b7e32575905d2b05422b23900d442979.jpg (960x879, 206K)

yup, kike

It wasn't a study into the amount of deaths in the Camps you brainlet, holy shit.
>the ICRC has never tried to compile statistics on the victims of the war and has never certified the accuracy of the statistics produced by a third party.

nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/international/red-cross/ftp.py?orgs/international/red-cross//300000-victims.response

Any of these videos with italian subtitles anywhere? I want to watch it at school with my classmates.

>The ITS opened their archives to researchers in 2008 because they had a policy of not releasing their documents for privacy's sake until 100 years after the war, but it was cut short because of Holocaust groups pushing for them to open their archives.
This is what I was referring to.

Okay so what you're saying is that it's just the number of death certificates for missing people. How was this determined? Why isn't it higher?

Mfw this smug anime poster is the same person defending trump in anti-trump threads.
Wow, big suprise he is defending long nose tribe.

So my friend, is it commie or JIDF?
Maybe the rare shitposting skeptic?

The USA military knows the truth . They let the lie be perpetuated. to over shadow their own war crimes I.E. the bombing of civilians and the murder of prisoners.

You were taught wrong. Or didn’t pay attention.

Actually I heard it was more like 5 and 2 people that stubbed their toes.

Believe in the six million goyim
Side note I was also only “taught” twelve million died in class as well, total, six million being jews.

>This is what I was referring to.
The document was out in the open long before the archives were open. And the only reason WHY they opened was pressure from Holocaust groups.

>Okay so what you're saying is that it's just the number of death certificates for missing people
No, the ITS was a group that operated during war time to document missing people. The figures in the report is only the amount of people the ITS were able to issue a death certificate for.
>How was this determined?
I'm making assumptions here, but I imagine it would probably be the families requesting death certificates from the ITS.
>Why isn't it higher?
Because it's not a comprehensive study into how many people died in the camps.
what?

Attached: 1540929468839.gif (350x286, 127K)

Your pics prove how smart you are.

Ceci n'est pas une argument

Attached: zero_two_dab.png (300x300, 76K)

And your flag does too m8.