Facebook is destroying women

How can i save my sister from facebook?

She is literally 24/7 on facebook and posting selfies all the the time... This is unhealthy, she doens't listen to what i say.

This thread is about social media and the addiction what is destroying our societies.

Attached: 1542516725837.jpg (468x510, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O7YYO49fgSA?t=814
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give her a good dicking down

Attached: Pickle_rick_transparent.png (605x800, 204K)

Fuck drumpf and Fuck white people

Take her phone since your dad is a derelict cuck

>sister
post pics

also what's assface up to these days?

this desu

Attached: guaranteedreplies.jpg (1000x687, 318K)

Got the same problem with my sister, user
Except it's even worse, mine is hooked on Instagram and Snapchat. I tried forcing her away from them, but she gets very angry. It seems like 80% of her life is ((social media)).
We lost, user. We can't compete against it.

go into your ISP account or router (forget which) and block the website

tell her it's losing popularity and she's on the out-dated and unpopular social media platform. only boomers and businesses are on facebook these days. all the "cool kids" have abandoned it. her pride and narcissism will make her stop going there in an effort to be 'cool'.

she's trying to attract chad

you can't. women rarely have any self-reflection and constantly need reassurance from other people, even fake online people. there's a reason why the target demographic for this type of stuff is young women.

I think you mean Instagram. Ted can’t be released soon enough.

Women need to be banned from social media if society is to return to being functional once more

Attached: 1515941975192.jpg (736x736, 60K)

It's just providing a platform for their already latent narcissism.

Not real capitalism

>My gender doesn't limit my athletic abilities

HAHAHA

I think Facebook and social media are naturally going to phase out, give it time. Some movie is gonna come out where this is a problem and it's going to hit the normies hard, eventually and they'll cut back. It's just the new television for this generation.

This

This. Tell her to get on tinder or bumble instead.

Fuck her in the ass. That will teach her a lesson she will never forget.

this and only this

not sure that's a great idea. Sister ass fucking isn't as big of a hit in the west as it is in 3rd world countries like Romania.

>How can i save my brother from Jow Forums?
>He is literally 24/7 on Jow Forums and posting greentext all the the time... This is unhealthy, he doens't listen to what i say.
>This thread is about social media and the addiction what is destroying our societies.

wtf is wrong with you guys she is my sister. However i understand she is 24/7 on facebook looking for guys and she is 7,8-10. I don't think she will find love there.. This is the sad reality for most women.

Great idea, i hope my router can do this

Yes, also this.

Facebook will probably die but people NEED that gratification from others now so they will look to some other outlet. Smartphones were a mistake.

>

Attached: 1528569574692.png (556x628, 69K)

the truth revealed

Girls today without a hobby ends on social media with the wrong guys..

you must accept that your sister is gone. she is a degenerate thot and will end up a roastie single mother

Attached: the ride never ends.png (455x547, 312K)

I was listening to an audio from Dr Pierce on kikes behind tv programs brainwashing young girls into whores and practicing suicidal trends like frequenting negroes and spics
youtu.be/O7YYO49fgSA?t=814
Have a good listen

No way this is true, unless your sister is in her 50s. Only boomers still use Facebook, basic bitches post selfies to instagram instead.

this. notice how boys will get off social media sooner than girls because they have study to earn job. For girls its just show off, whore out corporate ladder and do #metoo when dried out.

Get her reading the bible
youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Attached: 1542546481741.jpg (750x734, 90K)

>Women need to be banned from voting if society is to return to being functional once more

there ya go

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

its too late for her. woman have zero self control. the jewbook hacks your endocrinal reward system. next is tiddy streaming. then cam whoring for e-shekels on some masturbation site.

It's that kind of sissy ass attitude from you which will make her end up with a black baby one day.
You need to give her a good hard dicking RIGHT NOW to show dominance and teach her her place. Trust me bro, it's for her own good.

Attached: 1530424680034.jpg (577x608, 55K)

>She is literally 24/7 on facebook and posting selfies all the the time...
i am going to need some verification on that

Attached: RAPE.webm (480x360, 1.51M)