This is the reason why the West is so rich

Attached: afrika.jpg (707x370, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

payback time whitebois or we shall breed your women

>saudi arabia is rich because of its national resources
>africa is poor because of its national resources

At first I thought I had salmonella from the chorizo I ate in the early morning. After several pooppenings and medical experiments on myself I figured it's just a passing ulcerative colitis, not the DNA inheretable one just the regular opportunistic bacterial infection. How cool is that?

>Europeans try to teach niggers how to read
>yo we'z poor cuz da whyte mane stole from uz

not really. it is because of capital investment and opportunistic enterprise.

cheap labor was a side effect. Africa still has all of its resources, it just refuses to use them. everything in africa is made by other countries because it would rather wage war than make market investments.

N I G G E R 【D U M B M O N K E Y】

This. FUCK wh*Te (((people)))

africa is poor because of niggers

Revolver Ocelot?

You mad nigger? That’s right bitch stay hungry and poor hahaha you are the stupidest race our mentally handinare smarter and less violent than you.

>in b4 op dies of aids or starvation

Attached: DDF2EDE1-A519-4721-A7BC-BF0BB9B59291.jpg (580x435, 52K)

>multi trillion pound investment by UK alone controlling for inflation
>still a net loss for them in the end

but the US produces 1/3 of the worlds food , in the US
Africa actually has better potential farm land , why aren't they growing their own food?

>the west is successful because it colonized africa
>not africa got colonized because the west was successful

This is basic bitch shit, nigger.

This right here.

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

Anyway, nigger culture won't let niggers evolve into Wakanda.

Because they kicked out all the white farmers and boiled and raped them

Attached: 013137F6-71F3-4063-9292-9673A64044E6.jpg (756x416, 315K)

If other cultures didn't use Africa's resources then they would just sit there not being used for anything.

Africans aka nig*ers are primitive animals and for millions of years they haven't done anything with their plethora of resources. They still live in mud houses and stick shacks. It's their own fault for being monkeys

>implying that the gold in africa is worth dealing with niggers to extract
>it isn't.

Because niggers never invented a shovel?

How does W81 thermonuclear weapons sound? You can have them, free of charge.

Or math

Not even a fraction of Africa's resources have been tapped into. Negros simply can't into industry.

Singapore was a colony once

Attached: 1520036945328.jpg (1920x2680, 458K)

>Latin America is untouched
>Eduardo Galeano is rolling in his grave
also
>North America colonized Africa
Happy to hear it! But be careful which guys you give rimjobs to, you can mess up your gut again in the future if you're not careful

Because of poorly drawn comics based on lies?
Why aren't Arab countries super built despite enslaving niggers?
Herbs are optional, this is a slide thread.

Niggers try to build economies but they end up brutally raping and killing each other. It’s like fucking clockwork

Attached: 21FD1B5C-9FED-4DE0-8C1F-6CFB2CB5B156.jpg (449x600, 153K)

Because of some stupid picture?

Attached: 1381843555073.jpg (251x242, 41K)

>america is rich because it colonized africa
this image is beyond retarded everytime i see it it just pisses me off fucking kill yourself

Fuck off

>even water avoids niggers

Actually, the pineapple industry is growing and booming in Africa.

Attached: 1541784698218.png (695x1391, 413K)

Funny how Spain and Portugal are the poorest western europeans, and were way poorer before joining the Euro, despite having had vast colonial Empires, unlike Germany or the Scandinavian states.

Attached: 9A1E94B7-AA8B-4546-8D9E-C6E3C9D5DB39.jpg (233x157, 36K)

can't say the same about your white women

Redpilled OP

(((IMF))) keeps Africa poor and corrupt

Weren't you guys banned from Jow Forums?

>im going to blame countries for what some companies did because my sub-iq people who lead the countries on the continent gave the A-OK for resource mining as long as they got rich
>im not going to target the nigger who allowed it to happen

>Thinking that past empires even had the technology to extract all of the resources from Africa when modern civilisations still struggle with the extraction of resources.

Remember boys, most people can't think for themselves. They get their opinions from teachers and the talking heads in the media. If we take the schools and the media, we will control the herd, and we already control new media.

Yeah, but they probably shove them up their asses thinking it cures aids and not actually eat them

t. emasculated wh*te cuck

Attached: 9c9.jpg (680x819, 74K)

Well maybe africa should rise up and do something about it if they don't like it?

If they are too dumb to notice we are exploiting them, that's their problem

i like how china isn't in the picture

Revolver Ocelot

Attached: revolverocelot.jpg (500x400, 20K)

Somehow 0.1% of White population managed to strip a giant continent of resources in 1 generation while the remaining 99.9% has failed to strip their own smaller continent in countless generations

Idiots actually believe this

>thise fucking yt peepl came to our lands and worked it until they were wealthy
>and the worst part is they kept it instead of give it all to our lazy asses
>yt peepl be so fukkin racist

wow you just opened our eyes not like this picture was around for years now

Well it’s either try to fuck our woman or fuck yours and not even niggers wanna fuck nigger woman.

>Bring it on you spawns of monkeys

Attached: 0F267D37-0DF8-4174-B172-68EA6342B4AA.jpg (603x606, 104K)

But muh Charlottseville

brainlet tier meme, you dont get the forces at play at all

Show me where the cars being driven in african countries came from? Any building over 2 stories tall? Peoper plumbing and electricity? Power plants? Refineries?
Without the brains of whites, you have randim rocks and liquids worth absolutely nothing.

Sub Saharan Africa would be rich too if the Euros didn't get kick out.

Prove it
sage in all fields comrades!

>Thats some voodoo shit right there!! why isnt that filling up with the ocean?

Overpopulation sorted

Anyone who believes your graphic is a subhuman unworthy of reproduction. Whites didn't scratch the surface of Africa's natural resources. Why do you think China is even bothering to establish a presence in Africa?

Africa isn't poor at all, its ironically filled with trillionaires

Attached: zimb.jpg (449x258, 36K)

this. jamaicans are still using the 19th century steam powered stuff that the brits installed to produce sugar cane.

Attached: BLACK architecture vs wh_Te mud hut.jpg (795x988, 264K)

Ops first post was watching the whole time didn’t respond to anything

> HEY NIGGER HOW MANY WHOTE WOMAN HAVE YOU FUCKED? now how many filthy smelly disgusting niggers have you fucked?

Attached: 725598C8-1EA8-4ECB-A100-3C64BF33716B.jpg (1024x675, 118K)

>can't say the same about your white women
baste and turkroached

It doesn't matter if Europe/White people looted African resources. You never had any use for it anyway. Your precious metals went to lip rings and spearheads. Our uses for it is semi conductors, engines, skyscrapers. Read it and weap, kaffir.

Based Angola

>Egyptians
>Niggers

This

But that is wrong. Colonial european countries are poorer then European countries without colonial adventures, or very tiny colonial possessions. Colonialism probably made some European countries more backward

Black people had that, uh? Funny, never seen any of that around here.

That's the power of Wakandanomics!

Turkey Roach nigger poster from earlier? You're a living fucking meme at this point. Muslims dont have time for filthy nigger mongrels.

CRY MORE

MIGHT IS RIGHT

remember to sage roach threads

There is no use arguing with a nigger it’s like trying to bodyslam a blue whale the sheer weight of ignorance in there brains is truly more infinite than our observable universe

Attached: 7D5D082B-6F2C-43DB-98F4-718167AD523F.jpg (643x387, 70K)

posted by a liberal who always over simplify things and look to the first most obvious conclusion that is usually wrong because it meshes with their personal "feelgibs" and never ever bother to become educated or knowledgeable by gathering facts statistics or proof just run rampantly screaming VIRTUE in the SJW guise. These sick deluded evil fucks are the enemy of Western civilization even more than the filthy immigrants they worship. The Purge is late coming

WE!

Attached: 298AA0A8-26B5-4BCF-9756-73D147289801.jpg (992x1024, 88K)

The gold rush in the western Americas and the gold mines of Nancy France or near Munster Germany beg to differ by fucking far on this picture. To this day America cranks gold out like fucking crazy from Alaska or even small parts of Canada. It's littered with gold in the rocks.

BASED TURK. I'm Muslim part TURKIC (23andMe shows 16% Western Asian TURK admixture and 18% Persian). Am I BLACK enough to BTFO wh*Tes?

based

Egyptians were not in anyway niggers. They were literally tan. There are even some that had long blond hair reminiscent of whites. Plus nice shit post but Rome looked better 2.5k and desu Egypt was the only place in Africa worth a damn.

>I promise
Oh my sides

Kurds>Turks

There’s such a good edit with all the gold and Israel and all the browns in America.

>what is insulation
fucking t*rkroach

Gib me free stufs whitey

das rite whiteboi

Just be more confident bro.

Attached: Wakandan intellectual.png (396x385, 62K)

True.

>crime and violence rises during summer because it's so hot.
>being hungry makes people irritable and irrational

>entire continent hot all the fucking time, turbulent climate fucks with crops
>"why isn't Africa in space yet?"

Maybe in the next millenium they will invent the wheel or discover the fire.

Attached: 1533715735465.jpg (480x602, 47K)

Do those nuggets represent niggers?

Most likely if the west collapses, they will die of starvation, and then the Chinese will finish off the rest.

The reason why no one respect this turkroach is because he's a lazy fuck who doesn't even bother to discuss anything.
Instead posts some "we wuz" memes and flies off.

>crime goes up when it's warm and not raining because niggers cant stand the cold and are water soluble

>a climate where you can grow year round with the bare minimum of irrigation being able to turn the continent into a breadbasket is somehow bad for crops
>Rhodesia was just cursed magic of the white man

Attached: 1542506953935.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Fuck off you larping yellow inbred Mongolian manlet. Gtfo back to r/Asia masculinity, and stop using the blm flag faggot.

Attached: Cross wielding faggot (you).jpg (800x820, 91K)

Bruh. We mostly got crops from you. We bought the crops too. You're still swimming in diamonds and shit and you're too retarded to make money off of them. You have the most natural resources in the entire world. You're the laziest people on earth to the point China has to come in and do your mining for you.

Not bad, but atleast show the white cuck getting blacked aswell. White women aren't the only ones who spread their ass cheeks for black dick lmao.

Attached: Dog style euro trap.jpg (1653x2392, 857K)

>implying it's not because niggers behave like rabid monkeys
here is your (You), now go back picking 'taytos ginger

>Africa is a hole in the ground

makes me ponder

It’s because you coons never did anything with the abundant resources below your feet.
Even when shown, you still can’t understand their relevance because your 8000 years behind humanity.

This, they were better off before us, and not cause of any we wuz kangz bullshit, because we came and gave them enough food to cause a population boom and guns to massacre each other with.

There are more black males who are trans than any other ethnicity and sex.

This, we'll drop them off too!

we don't even import much shit from africa. $25 billion imports, $10 billion in exports.
Only 1.3% of our entire trade. We could cut off all trade from africa and we wouldn't notice a dent in our wealth

The West is so rich because we aren't low IQ savages, same reason East Asia is doing so well while Africa is as always utterly relient on the hundred and fifty billion dollars worth of foreign aids they get every year to survive.

Attached: tiresome.png (500x455, 298K)