India will have 3 out of 4 biggest statues

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: CE2E4CDE-8A52-4D8B-8DDD-5695EFE18AB8.jpg (640x977, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldpoverty.io/
youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wasting major resources on completely useless crap

shitskins gonna shit

Yet there's still a Lot of people shitting on streets, congrats pajeet

Fuck off back to Bakchodi

Its called disposable income.

Congrats on your national unity.

Thats useful

Nobody cares, stinkie.

Attached: 1542146830909.gif (640x668, 160K)

damn that stone age technology is pretty great I'm jealous

POOERPOWER 2020

Attached: jasonlenny7.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Time for ISIS to blow it up

>s-s-stone age technology!

Attached: 15FDA761-E205-4FBB-9652-FF770E38E491.png (602x342, 288K)

>Indians want to go to prison so they don't starve to death
>at least they have some really big statues

maybe you and your low-IQ, inbred nation should learn how to use toilets before bragging about anything else

POO

dont care as long as the local cultural marxist labour council and Councillors keep putting statues of nelson mandela us brits get our bit of culture to go with a kebab

Yet basic plumbing continues to elude you

I know what they are!!!
once a month after they have filled with water someone gets to pull the handle!!

They are literal shit disposal units for flushing jobbies away

>still shitting in the street

Go India, superpower by 2020!

Attached: 1541894734260.jpg (249x249, 18K)

Seriously i wish someone would drag the one in Glasgow off to the local scrap merchants with a JCB

>low-IQ, inbred nation

Attached: F9F989F7-9A53-48C9-90C8-83BD0BE8856E.jpg (476x401, 37K)

superpower 2020 shitting on the streets unironically thinks israel is an ally and is pussied out by chinks
india and indian memeflaggers forever BTFO by this cope

Oh no. If they complete their wonder before us, they win the game...

Attached: 3ECDC945-9B48-419D-A4E3-381D72031A6A.jpg (721x425, 74K)

Why don't you build a large toilet

You shit on beaches. You could dig a hole or shit in the ocean but nooooooooo you shit right on the beach.

Okay but how does that help your country?

Underrated post

Fuck just shed a tear due to nostalgia....

shartinmart

>reinforced concrete
Good luck maintaining that shitty rebar statue after fifteen years you retarded poos.

>Its called disposable income
They literally dont have sewers for people to shit on and they build giant statues? What a good use of their money.

Just make one of the wonder a giant toilet

Unfortunately for you guys, we already beat you with our wonder. Worlds biggest rock. Didn't even cost us anything to build. But a giant statue must be good for your economy.

were they built from poo gathered from designated shitting streets and designated shitting beaches lol

and?

We can still get our people to use toilets.

But do they have designated shitting zones? Asking for a friend

They could've built so many toilets...

India still worships their roots! very cool, but not very useful I guess

Remind me what's the difference between Russia and India again?

>Russia
>Most of the population doesn't have access to proper healthcare, economy crashing, drinks themselves to death
>WE WUZ PETER THE GREAT N SHEIT SUPERPOWER N SHEIT WE GUNNA DEFEAT AMERIKKKA FOREVER
>Sends people to space before sending them food, starts a cock measuring competition with the rest of the world

>India
>40% of the population doesn't have access to sanitation, 21% live in extreme poverty
>WE WUZ ASHOKA THE GREAT N SHEIT SUPERPOWER BY 2020
>Build statues, space probes, and is planning to send people to space without sending them a toilet

Both india and russia are shitholes that are more risky than niggers. Niggers can't build nukes or occupy Mars, these fuckers can.

Based and red pilled

Attached: cauvery-statue.jpg (759x1183, 38K)

Our sanitation has hugely improved due to based modi, both UN and world bank have accepted this. Also only 4% of indias population live in extreme poverty.

worldpoverty.io/

Why don't take a seat over here..

Attached: 16388120_1292571114140394_3400149280059648298_n-e1486463065978.jpg (644x566, 36K)

So no more pic related? Sadness...

Attached: 7DFC314B-EC9A-4FAB-BBB7-BEB02DB6C54C.jpg (1440x810, 163K)

Yet this statue evades them.

Attached: Indian Statue of the god of poo..jpg (1610x1464, 411K)

More like only 4% live in extreme slavery. You guys have more slaves than China!

Attached: 1542240986338.jpg (229x278, 18K)

>Cracker ban issue
I thought Indians calling whites crackers was a Jow Forums meme.

POO IN STATUE

India seems to be on a confidence streak right now, similar to 2005-2011 China.

I don't mind as they will wind up China merely by existing.

Lmao whiteoids getting triggered.

Gookskin gomna gook

POO IN STATOO

They've got literally 0 argument other than shouting "poo" like monkeys out of helplessness

And you built it with debt.
>replacing anglos w/ jews

They have 1.3 Billion arguments to back up their poo claims

>Credit isn't disposable income.
>Credit is used to increase productivity

> can't toilet
> competing about bigger statues

what the actual fuck man

Why can't Jow Forums be supportive of our Indian bretheren? Just because a bunch of them poo in places other than the loo? I find it interesting that the "poo in loo" phenomenon is exclusively aimed at India, when I have personally seen DOZENS of videos of Chinese people shitting in random places. This, however is seldom spoken about. The two things that China and India have in common is: Large landmass, and over a billion people. I think this is the root of the problem, as splinter populations have the possibility of degenerating into filthy behaviors and customs.

Attached: monkey juice.jpg (250x249, 7K)

>giant pile of shit
>India
Who could have thought

>India is not a streetshitting nation anymore
>Indian is not an extremely poo nation anymore
>based on Pajeetoid supplied data
>3rd parties banned from verifying the claims
POO

Based

works of art are not useless

With all the shit in the streets you could probably double the size if you wanted to.

>disposable income
>in India

I wish that was true and then we could have only Hindus all over the world and we'll collectively take a shit on planet every fucking till the ends of time.

based Russians. Russian physics textbooks saved my life in high school. Thank you Irodov and Krotov! E*roniggers BTFO

Attached: 617B137A-9F5E-4E7E-8231-5957232B0A87.jpg (310x474, 37K)

Attached: 46113824_1934023346903882_6515636674544737653_n.jpg (795x994, 178K)

Just don't convert to Islam and I'm fine with this

Kinda cool, but I don't think Jow Forums cares really.
brb building another mudhut.

Attached: Советско-индийский космический экипаж_ 1984 год(1).jpg (1920x1912, 521K)

Enjoy your statutes i guess...

>Its called disposable income.
SO THEN WHY DONT THEY BUILD SOME PUBLIC BATHROOMS !?

your statues are safe as well
pic related statue of queen Victoria in Bangalore

Attached: C1CAFDAB-EC4F-4BFE-9F0C-83A42D3DB98B.jpg (1280x1703, 327K)

>statue in shitting position
fucking disgusting subhumans, if you put the same amount of materials into a standing statue you could get close to the tallest

How much poo was used to make those??

Statues>economic stability
The shitskins have it figured out

That’s Shiva. Indian equivalent of BLACK BULL, who destroys the universe at the end of Kali Yuga (The Dark Age).

He is depicted sitting and floating in air in Svargaloka (The Realm of the Heavenly).

Attached: 127A27E7-0DA9-4752-B366-FB957DD6102F.jpg (282x400, 57K)

While millions are malnourished and even more so shit out in the open.

Great way to show how incompetent you guys are. You obviously can't get your priorities straight.

I think it's time we end all Western aid to India. You obviously don't deserve it

>3rd parties banned from veryfying claims
proof? Also indian data is still a lot more reliable than kike infested us data (rememeber WMD in iraq?)

Tiny compared to our economy now which is at $3T, your aid goes to NGOs and yes, end it so we can kick out ALL (((Western))) NGOs whose only job is destabilising the country and converting poor people to Christianity by lying to them. End it NOW!

Kek

>time WE end all Western aid to india
>Useless cuck hippy pretending he has anything to do with the aid he demands the gov steals from those of us who work.
Hindu's are the last surviving remnants of our Indo European roots. Nothing better than their strong asserting dominance over their useless street shitters like you. Time to help the Kali Yuga along a bit.

Attached: 'Provocation of Atomic Forces' by Heinrich Berann.jpg (800x563, 320K)

They'll give you something impressive to look at while you are squatting in the street with your trousers round your ankles.

Attached: 313.jpg (700x467, 96K)

so inelegant

Attached: if-only-india.png (410x344, 201K)

>cracker ban issue on Diwali
What?

Attached: 3-29-o-be-a-cracker-somewhere-else-gone-33370086.png (500x618, 164K)

Britain should start paying India 6 trillion back and stop being this butthurt.

#fixit

youtu.be/f7CW7S0zxv4

Attached: 244670-the-swastika-is-an-ancient-indian-hindu-syymbol.jpg (770x507, 35K)

Why not sort out the sewer network first? Indians this is a serious question

So ordinary, but genius joke

Oh, good. If you have hundreds of millions for this shit, you won't need our development aid anymore.
It's good to know that we now can save money.

Glad your finally coming around

I hope poos give china a hard time, they are spreading too much. Time to send chinamen back to their rice paddies.

>Cracker ban issue
DAS RITE

Attached: 6DCAEB69-CD5C-44BD-9FB0-A072686364E8.png (399x322, 42K)

>India will have 3 out of 4 biggest statues
i didn't knew you poos can stack shit this high

Seen this, but his premise is false. He's looking at GDP but fails to look at GDP per capita. The average Indian per-British was just as dirt poor as Indians today. The only reason for such a high manufacturing output and export power was because they simply had a larger labour force. Once industrialization occurred, their numbers counted for nothing.

Ever considered that the reason 3 of the biggest 4 statues are in India is because other countries have higher priorities, and, not only is it a waste of money, it is basically a gimmick to promote national unity around the current gubberment? Not necessarily a bad thing, but imagine what could be build for the same price; you could create a national museum, and make it a world class attraction.

How broke one have to be to be considered extremely poor by indian standards?
Can I live like a king in India (outside of tourist places ofc) on an average russian salary?

Wow nice shit, pajeet

Attached: apu-arrest-copy.png (1000x971, 410K)

Statues are supposed to represent something. Building a statue just to say it's big is the surest way to tell that India has self-esteem issues.