Brit/pol/ - Dog Accused of Hate Crime Edition

>DOG accused of a hate crime after fouling outside a home
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401779/The-DOG-accused-hate-crime-fouling-outside-home-just-one-2-500-cases-probed.html

>Corbyn says second referendum is an 'option' and demands UK stays in EU customs union
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402631/Corbyn-says-second-referendum-option-demands-UK-stays-EU-customs-union.html

>The silent killer in our homes: Wood-burning stoves emit six times as much pollution as a diesel truck
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6402031/Wood-burning-stoves-emit-six-times-pollution-diesel-truck.html

>Spiders living in towns and cities are adapting to light pollution and losing their fear of illuminated spaces
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6402793/Spiders-living-towns-losing-fear-illuminated-spaces.html

>Five men caught entering the UK 'on a container ship' are passed on to social services after claiming to be children
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6401145/Five-men-caught-entering-UK-passed-social-services-claiming-children.html

>Britain's schools are failing boys who fall behind because feminists and gender equality groups have made the issue a 'TABOO
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6400597/Britains-schools-failing-boys-fall-behind.html

>Enough of the neurosexist bilge. It’s not all pink and blue when it comes to our brains
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/18/not-all-pink-and-blue-when-its-comes-to-our-brains

>The British state has given up on who need it most: Black and Ethnic Minority Communities
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/nov/16/austerity-british-state-children-special-needs-mental-health

Attached: 6323902-6401779-image-a-16_1542497550881.jpg (634x422, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SmjzMTIGZMk
youtube.com/watch?v=KjtGkrxnKA8
express.co.uk/news/politics/1046899/brexit-news-nigel-farage-brexit-deal-withdrawal-agreement-theresa-may-news
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6402605/The-biggest-design-fails-online.html
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46186130
couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/the-murder-of-sarah-fox-remains-a-cold-case-14-years-after-her-death/news-story/9ceb090a7dd4b02ce7c15b74eeaa2f7f
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/743190/Nigel-Farage-return-Brexit-Theresa-May-EU-European-Union-Prime-Minister-UKIP-Conservative
inews.co.uk/news/families-forced-to-shun-top-schools-and-move-away-from-cities-due-to-air-pollution/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-brexit-deal-renegotiate-cabinet-ministers-plan-leave-eu-a8639581.html
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12162365&ref=rss
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/12-dead-in-vietnam-floods-landslides/articleshow/66679432.cms
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/0NLBl-nRrxQ/
thestar.com/news/world/2018/11/17/greek-police-clash-with-protesters-marking-1973-uprising.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eVFd46qABi0
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1064130463252578304
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ruff ruff

Attached: 1538741524591.jpg (515x768, 75K)

isle of man
jersey
guernsey
greenland
latvia
lithuania
estonia
ukraine
croatia
falklands
etc

all white, most with less than 1% cancer

oh my god this is so progressive

Start buying private parking spaces.

>>The British state has given up on who need it most: Black and Ethnic Minority Communities

Lies! They neglect poor whites, to throw money at the newcomers. Especially Labour.

>no Orkney
>no Shetland
Dropped

>greenland
lol i meant iceland

>Ukraine

give me a break

When your daughter's had her first blood, I'll put a son in her

>etc

Our Ships are vulnerable to long-range ASBM's, our Jets are prey to Surface-to-air missiles and our adversaries Sub tracking capabilities endanger our Submariners. How does the UK keep it's strategic military advantage over our adversaries? Which areas do we invest in that our adversaries haven't developed effective counter measures for and will secure the edge necessary for victory? Serious question, btw..

> not the first and second options
Dropped

Attached: twatt.jpg (640x480, 74K)

ukraine has a natsoc youth movement stronger than any other country

Attached: 1538070240577.png (1080x675, 990K)

tbqh famalam estonia does look cosy

>pretty traditionalist
>nice cool climate
>small country that's not too crushing
>good economy that's not bureaucratised to all hell and has lots of high growth companies

I dont think you've realised that we havent been a superpower since WW2 (60s at the latest) and now we're properly going to be a normal irrelevent country after brexit hits. We dont need to be doing or are able to fund any of that sub tracking shite

Attached: firstblood.jpg (1019x429, 80K)

And it also has child malnutrition numbers higher than plenty of African countries.

Redpill me on the isle of man, is it good there? I see it off the coast on a clear day and wonder what it's like over there

Cringe

how can Britain be shit when we av such great telleh Peter

youtu.be/SmjzMTIGZMk

Attached: landscape-1523859462-screen-shot-2018-04-16-at-071203.jpg (980x490, 58K)

Attached: 1528349769035.png (590x147, 41K)

sometimes a manx user posts in brit/pol/. when he first started coming here we quizzed him on IOM. he said it was pretty comfy, exactly what you would expect from a 99% white country.
thats just how slavs raise strong men
yeah... and lithuania

i baited you into posting this. you are predictable

Can't grow up strong if you are malnourished numpty.

malnourishment is nourishment for slavs

How hard is it to learn Ukrainian?

Alright lads, what's the plan to get rid of Islam from this country?

Horatio Cary (pic) doxed by MasterBrew.

1/3

Attached: 45642440_1880940388641592_8912080924728885248_n.jpg (640x637, 53K)

The bigger question is why we are still only at 20 something letters. May should have been out even before the brexit-lite deal

Attached: 3EEEC0FD-56F4-4A07-B6C1-1D998CC614C1.jpg (349x642, 34K)

What’s going on with those vigilante mobs I heard about?

>The British state has given up on who need it most: Black and Ethnic Minority Communities

Attached: Disdainful Obesity 1.jpg (280x458, 34K)

Why do you fucking care?

death of the conservative party as a stepping stone to ukip, as a stepping stone to stronger nationalism as a stepping stone to war

in short: war

Attached: final_solution.png (717x613, 209K)

Attached: firstbloodnigger.jpg (1019x429, 88K)

Confirmation from Aethelwulf Hunter.

2/3

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 14.32.38.png (969x674, 260K)

We're part of a military alliance that is the global hegemon, we have two rising powers challenging this supremacy, we need solutions that ensure this supremacy in the face off our adversaries advancements, the balance of power must remain in our favour.

The Brexiteers in the cabinet are trying to get concessions on Tuesday, expect it to kick off when she refuses.

Not too clear on it myself, but it seems like the police have been doing nothing to combat the problems on the streets so the people have been forced to organize and deal with it themselves. Not sure if it's do to being overstretched/underfunded or just from fear of being "racist," but the British people are being let down by our government.

eddies daughter isnt white m8

Why did Brew become such a cunt?

>Horatio Cary is usually not that well groomed.

3/3

And then things got even more autistic with Horatio/George posting Brew's dox, next post.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 14.33.03.png (487x451, 69K)

Strategically you play to your best strengths, for the UK that's Cyber warfare, tech surveillance and economic power.
Cyber offensives like US/Israel's Nitro Zeus and coupled with advances in drone warfare like the BAE Taranis show the potential of the new dimension of war.
In addition to crippling economic warfare like international trade sanctions and tariffs.

m8 i dont think anyone here cares about that lot anymore

CEILING FUNCTION

Brew turns out to be this fat lad in a Vans t-shirt.

IMO both George/Horatio and Edward/Brew are peak onions and the definition of muh master race so it's kinda funny to watch their autism flame each other to scorched earth.

Maybe the Tory chairman is pro EU and already has 140 letters? Who knows -it's confidential.

Not been on brit/pol/ since 2016, someone fill me in on this drama and what trips I should filter.

>Which areas do we invest in that our adversaries haven't developed effective counter measures for and will secure the edge necessary for victory?

this country will never win a massive war without racial purity unless it invests in A.I weapon systems, which is in many cases retarded

>what trips I should filter.

all of them

Britain's basically fucked and will soon become an Islamic state

Don't filter any trips senpai
The drama is youtube/podcast stuff

imagine unironically thinking the fall of nationalism and growth in our non-white population will have no effect on our military strength

It must be very sad for the people in the UK, not having real police....

youtube.com/watch?v=KjtGkrxnKA8

Attached: 1413719911721.jpg (960x638, 68K)

They seem to use meme flags, I've filtered them.

Pic related is Horatio's/George Swan's Brew/Edward dox.

Attached: 17190369_1241579282630391_1343413812214770191_n.jpg (956x960, 46K)

fuck off mutt

Attached: top_tier.jpg (1000x541, 109K)

They're both a bit of a joke but had a bit of a soft spot for Albion Radio desu.

>buys burger
>throws away the meat

please be real, this is the hero of civnat faux Christian twitter

Attached: AF0B9966-B061-44EE-8A70-2A7D836EE34D.jpg (450x450, 37K)

>spookposters thinking we give a shit when irrelevant meme podcast hosts get face doxxed

>No more Mr Nice Guy! Farage plots British politics return to stop 'half-baked' Brexit plan
express.co.uk/news/politics/1046899/brexit-news-nigel-farage-brexit-deal-withdrawal-agreement-theresa-may-news

>The biggest design fails online
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6402605/The-biggest-design-fails-online.html

>The streaming wars: Can Disney topple Netflix?
bbc.co.uk/news/business-46186130

>‘They found her body. It’s dead, it’s over’
couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/the-murder-of-sarah-fox-remains-a-cold-case-14-years-after-her-death/news-story/9ceb090a7dd4b02ce7c15b74eeaa2f7f

>Nigel Farage will RETURN to fight May’s 'Brexit Betrayal': 'No more Mr Nice Guy'
dailystar.co.uk/news/politics/743190/Nigel-Farage-return-Brexit-Theresa-May-EU-European-Union-Prime-Minister-UKIP-Conservative

>Air pollution a main factor for parents when it comes to choosing a school
inews.co.uk/news/families-forced-to-shun-top-schools-and-move-away-from-cities-due-to-air-pollution/

>Brexit: Theresa May pours cold water on move to renegotiate deal as cabinet ministers call for rewrite
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-brexit-deal-renegotiate-cabinet-ministers-plan-leave-eu-a8639581.html

>Finnish president says he briefed Trump on forest monitoring
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12162365&ref=rss

>12 dead in Vietnam floods, landslides
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/12-dead-in-vietnam-floods-landslides/articleshow/66679432.cms

>Testy Exchange Between Marr and Shami
feedproxy.google.com/~r/guidofawkes/~3/0NLBl-nRrxQ/

>Greek police clash with protesters marking 1973 uprising
thestar.com/news/world/2018/11/17/greek-police-clash-with-protesters-marking-1973-uprising.html

Your twitter frendos are crumbling.
>leisure.jpg (too cold to find the actual pic, freezing to death, send help)

>fuck off mutt

Oh!

You just insulted me!

Now you will have to go on a special assignment...

Attached: 1537905138614.png (470x570, 410K)

where did you get the screenshots? your own?

you just kill your downies if they ever put on a dress right lad?

ginger cunt

Attached: firstbloodhitler.jpg (1019x429, 86K)

Cringe

I know, it sucks desu.
Horatio was the first person to follow me back, I relied on him RTing me to get my followers

Attached: 1515696486280.jpg (642x676, 179K)

Our adversaries strategy is one of anti-access area denial, their capabilities prevent us from projecting force in a cost effective manner that discourages expensive platforms-a £500k missile can cripple a £5bn aircraft carrier-diplomacy wont bring our kit and forces to bear. We need practical solutions.

fuk off fat boy

Attached: 1542453611435.jpg (531x800, 87K)

Animal rights - ban halal and kosher meat, including imports
Child abuse - ban male as well as female genital mutilation, ban taking children abroad for the procedures

bunch of sas larping faggots

>we're your only friends
youtube.com/watch?v=eVFd46qABi0

Attached: firstbloodpaki.jpg (1019x429, 89K)

Wait, are there actually people who DON'T teach their dogs to poop on minority owned property?

Master Brew is a cancerous fucking cunt. He should to be ostracised from the nationalist community.

I think you've got just what it takes to get out there and have the people follow you, with those hot opinions you are sure to develop a following. Where can I subscribe to your podcast, sir?

Life is great on the isle of man. There's no crime, my parents and my car are all sitting unlocked on the street. I never lock my house, good amount of jobs and low taxes. It's great here.

Attached: 20181106_213615.jpg (4032x3024, 3.4M)

>larping

Attached: comments.png (1134x682, 104K)

t. edgy virgin
go redpill your mum

>We need practical solutions.
The 'Stirling method' then.
People with brass balls not scared of anything ready to do whatever is necessary for Queen and country.

yes

BEGONE THOT

Attached: disgust..png (500x500, 252K)

At least Horatio looks somewhat presentable. Brew is the personification of a socially isolated virgin.

they are trained to the sas standard minus survival and resistance to interrogation training you mong

thats not the uk police btw, it's boston usa

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

wow

Why the fuck are all you retarded virgins flapping your 3 inch pricks over fucking YouTubers?

>have to have men armed to the teeth patrolling the capital because of all the savages they invited in
why would you think this is a good thing?

i don't
but the drama reminds me if bitchy schoolgirls

Nonce

I can't believe that Carole fucking phoned in AGAIN
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1064130463252578304
She really needs sectioning

Attached: firstbloodwoes.jpg (1019x429, 92K)

larper