What's in the rolling case?

Any ideas? Some anons were saying it was a bomb or suitcase nuke.

Attached: 1540066640147.png (859x609, 762K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191565384/#191589974
sicoinc.com/en-gb/product/solid-fuel-food-warmer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Face looks shopped

Wheres the other half?

Why would you wear gloves if you’re going to kill yourself? To avoid blisters on your corpse?

Does anything make sense with the situation?

wait, i'm pretty certain i've not seen this before.
when was this pic released?
are there any others?

>rapid firing for like ten fucking minutes straight, supposedly from multiple weapons
>three mags worth of shell casings on the floor

Uh huh.

Attached: Hmm.jpg (1200x800, 436K)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191565384/#191589974

This guy was Senator Leland Yee's gun runner for the Filipino ISIS group. When Yee got aught, he turned on Paddock. FBI/ATF then had him work for them and he agreed to stay out of prison. Filipino ISIS knew he got caught when Yee was reported all over the news. They set Paddock and the feds up and when Paddock agreed to bring a bunch of loaded magazines for the sale, which NEVER happens, they shot Paddock and opened up on the crowd. In fact, the Filipino ISIS chose the day/time for a reason due to that concert. FBI changing their story like 5 times and the fact that there are multiple videos of audio proof of more than 1 shooter should tell you that if you believe anything, believe that the feds fuck up royally.

Makes sense. Know anything about the rolling metal case?

The question should be about the location of the firearm if he shot himself with the gun to the roof of his mouth. No fucking way due to the recoil it would send the gun past his head, even if he were standing.
Blood separates from plasma after some time from exposure outside the body. Here is a picture of the LAX shooter.

Attached: 0202121.jpg (720x480, 47K)

Little jews

lmao you found this in the trash? this is as retarded as those moon haux explanations by idiots that don't know optics and physics. In this case biology and math to see the angles.

I think its transport box for when the hotels call for takeout (my guess is Chinese) orders from restaurants who drop off the boxes with food and pick them up when bringing other orders. It doesn't look like a quality transport box for important shit. It looks like cheap aluminum sheeting.

>193852942

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (600x418, 108K)

Thousands of dollars of comped sushi he was saving for later.

where's the blood to the left of his head, Einstein?

Have you ever shot an AR cyclic? Guns get hot

Forensics moves things to check for extra blood splatter underneath things. Its not as if the cops who kicked the door in were taking the photos my man. This is a red herring.

good thread.
thx user

what a drab looking hotel room

That's how TayTay got in without being seen.

Attached: swift exit.jpg (634x750, 110K)

why can't the FBI say "it was Filipino ISIS who wanted this guy dead so they murdered a bunch of innocent concert goers as a cover"?

Attached: 1505122924935.gif (460x259, 1.93M)

Deniability. If they had arrested any of those ISIS members, the first words out of their mouth to their lawyers would be "the FBI/ATF set up the gun deal, Paddock was working for the feds" and the lawyer would immediately state what happened was the fault of the feds, and hell would be paid at that point. They lied out of their ass to protect themselves.

looks like a version of one of these
sicoinc.com/en-gb/product/solid-fuel-food-warmer

Attached: 6268-tilted-1.jpg (1000x1000, 58K)

bullets falling in the pool of blood makes no sense

Yeah, I can't explain that part, just the gun position.

I've always been curious about the position that his body is laying in. It doesn't make sense that his foot ends up underneath a rifle and he also ends up falling back on another one after he shot himself.

Attached: 1541299777795.jpg (553x720, 60K)