Why do Japanese people like America?

Why do Japanese people like America?
America literally NUKED them - twice.

I'd strongly dislike any country that nuked mine, to put it mildly.

Attached: 1537559493573.gif (540x415, 1.16M)

go ask basic bitch questions on reddit you fucking nerd

Because they're smart enough to realize that chimping out and chanting death to America like camel-fuckers doesn't do any good.

Also - after Pearl Harbor, the War in the Pacific, Unit 731's barbarous inhumanity and the killing of 20 million people, they should be happy they weren't wiped off the planet.

Americans love Japanese people/culture too. It's a consensual riking

Cause after we nuked them we modernized their country and made them rich as fuck.
Also, cause we brought them KFC. They fucking love KFC.

There's nothing like Christmas with the Colonel.

Because we were light on the occupation. They got to essentially keep their government, and we stoppedthe tribunals the second the cold war started, so literal war criminals who massacred the Chinese by the thousands got to live. China was pissed about this, but America supported Japan, so they became war crime denier friends. (They also denied war crimes towards each other to smooth out relations)

So to conclude, a relatively smooth transition with great support lead to the US becoming a very reliable ally and friend, despite the war.

Stockholm syndrome.

>Start an argument and punch someone bigger than you
>They knock you out
>You wake back up and continue to harass them, so they knock you out again
>You wake back up and stop harassing them, then years later they start selling you cool shit
Why are you so retarded is the better question.

Imagine if some african country was nuked by US. Like I can't even imagine how much it would've been brought up by liberals when discussing racial matters.

The G*rmans should be more like the based japs

>I'd strongly dislike any country that nuked mine, to put it mildly.
We'll never know if we don't try.

Americans started the 'argument' with a naval blockade, preventing Japan from importing oil.
That's an act of war, fatty.

We also gave them a direct line to do business with us and stayed there to help them convert war time economy to a recover and growth plan. The past is just that. They rebuilt the places where the bombs fell, and we helped them rebuild their whole country.

We literally gave them freedom from the maniacal tyranny of their Emperor, and they are now a global economic superpower.

Why would they freak out about it? Harry S Truman was one of theirs. Of course it's not racist if a democrat does it.

USA are good at doing mind control

brits bombed my parents croatian coastal city for a year then after the war they moved to and had children in one of their outposts.

The actual answer is that Japanese people are bred to be collectivist sheep that do whatever the government and society tell them to do; so the occupied government tells them everything is fine, and thus they don't care and go about their normal lives.

Stockholm syndrome

Whatever you call it, the Germans should display more of it

Which outpost?
Do they harbour any lingering resentment?

Yes the Japanese establishment is obv very pro alliance with America, will never do anything to jeapordise that, brainwashes the people to like America.
But I've always wondered if there is, somewhere deep in the bowels of the Japanese deep state, a clique with eventual revenge on their mind, biding their time...
Those hardcore nationalist types, but instead of driving around in meme vans, they'd be disguised as normies in all the bureaucracies of government. Playing the long game.

I'm pretty sure the only japanese that don't resent the usa are the kind of people you guys would consider npcs

Yea, but they liked it.

Those delicious herbs and spices. Is KFC /ourfood?

And then all of the Kage came together and the villages all fought as one, setting aside generations of bloodshed.

Inuyasha did NOT age well.

I don’t think they do...

japs don't like us, that's why they got us
to nuke them so their curses go on us.
that's where they got the technological
jump from.

Attached: sea horse archon parasite.jpg (1000x750, 147K)

The nukes created anime, how could they not be grateful?

SPBP.

We also currently provide them military protection and security from China, NK, etc. who they perceive as serious threats. Doesn't mean they love it when one of our servicemen in Okinawa chimps out and rapes a nubile Japanese woman, but US involvement in the region is seen as a net positive by most.

Attached: Q37djkl.png (1092x2188, 102K)

SPBP

also, "camel fuckers" made me kek

I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD

KAZE WO KAKENUKETE

Attached: 1286766392507.gif (280x235, 1.02M)

>They fucking love KFC.
who doesn't? is literally one of the few good things that have come from the US.

>redditball

Taco Bell is better. You should know that since you work at one.

Germany has favorable relations with America and Britain, despite their country being annihilated by them and their women raped.

all of their bravest men died in the war.

The nukes were a slap in the face to use their intelligence to not act like niggers. They been straight ever since, shieeet there better than us now lol

I love Sango!

Attached: _sango_c8d360257d6b83e779b91bd63162f53b.jpg (2000x2000, 1.94M)

That was Russia

shut up, fake china

because they were fuckin asking for it. How could Britain stay in the EU this long after Germany bombed their cities to smoldering rubble? Retard, the only people holding grudges about shit that happened that long ago are black people and injuns.

Because we're still nicer than them than chinks are.
Let that set in for a little bit.

Their culture honors the one that managed to defeat them, In Japan's case they partially became westernized to the extent that they make better westerners than a westerner.

What's a Sango?

Sorry, I'm an adult, I stopped watching cartoons like 10 years ago.

>Why do Japanese people like America?
>America literally NUKED them - twice.

Have you ever hate fucked someone so hard that they fell in love with you? That's what we did to Japan with those nukes OP.

Attached: 1485028022440.jpg (1000x1000, 73K)

Kind of like how Mexican food is the only good thing about Mexico?

> I'm an adult, I stopped watching cartoons like 10 years ago.
Good Goyim, keep those Netflix Sheckles rooling.

food is the only good thing about most of the world tbqh

>Get back over that wall Paco!

based

You'd know if you weren't so overweight!

Attached: Higurashi.Kagome.full.2338759.jpg (1147x1200, 679K)

I don't watch Netflix either. I spend my time making money, building retirement, staying fit, reading, and betting myself and situation. You can keep watching cartoons playing video games (like a 15 year old) and rage posting about how da joos are holding you down. Unless you are 15 yo (which is a very real possibility)...

I just like having a crunchyroll bro. Sorry if I offended your delicate sensibilities for being curious about art.

While traveling and living in East & Southeast Asia, for the last decade, I can attest to the veracity of this. I’ve had countless women personality thank me for KFC, post copulation.
It appears they show gratitude through gratuitous sex, with no reservations whatsoever.
KFC, U.S. military might & Asian perception of the American dream as portrayed by Hollywood all lead to near rock star status in some areas, while most women also believe all Americans are wealthy upper class citizens. How else would they be living abroad and jet setting to exotic locales? The common worker tends to stick close to their hometown & not know much about the world at large. This further reinforces the above positive stereotypes, and when you try to counter it with facts & logic, people tend to be skeptical. Better to just roll with it, and enjoy the results—which usually involves some pimped out love hotel with karaoke & whirlpool; along with a bucket of fresh KFC and the aroma of deep fried southern goodness.

what a load of bullshit

Then why do their women keep marrying white American men? (Myself included; perfect Japanese wife who enjoys serving her man, and two brilliant and handsome haifu boys. American + Japanese = new dominant race.

We don’t. The English are much more popular.

Get the fuck out nigger. Phoneposting newfags like you have been killing this place.

Attached: 1215202806715.jpg (211x203, 40K)

Because Americans wrote Japanese constitution that Japan can't have their own army
So Japanese people believe America will protect Japan from China