One of the last White lions on Earth living in South Africa needs your help, Jow Forums

Negro Police officers took Mufasa, one of the last White Lions, away from its White owner. There are only 300 left on Earth

The criminal case involving its owner has been resolved, and the department had originally planned to move the lion to another, larger sanctuary at that point. But... They are refusing to send it to the sanctuary. The niggers want to make quick bucks by selling it to hunters to be killed.

Killing rare animals is something a shitskin do.

Do you want to help stop it from being killed? Sign here: thepetitionsite.com/894/071/669/save-mufasa-the-white-lion/

Attached: PhotoGrid_1542550675557.jpg (1024x1024, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/894/071/669/save-mufasa-the-white-lion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

South African niggers want to auction the rare White Lion to the highest bidder... Where he'll be gunned down. Fucking niggers

>Putting a wild animal in a cage
It wants to be shot.

not politics, but signed anyway

Sign: thepetitionsite.com/894/071/669/save-mufasa-the-white-lion/

It is almost to the goal

what will signing this petition do exactly?

It will let you signal your virtue on a Kazakh dildo-braiding forum

this lion is more important than every single nig living in africa

this lion is more important than every single random nig living in africa

The petition will prevent the lion from being auctioned off and gunned down by hunters for quick bucks. It will go to a sanctuary where it will live

True

South Africans are degenerates. We should nuke the cities, so nature can recover from all the damage they have done with urban sprawl and waste.

Attached: Hippopotamus_front.jpg (1405x997, 1.43M)

No, it doesn't prevent anything, all it will do is allow them to ask to have them donated.

>It will go to a sanctuary where it will live
Or be killed by a dominant lion, poachers, or the local villagers whose 12 year old was killed by said white lion. Did you also believe the stories your parents told you about the old family dog going to live on a farm?

Here is a better picture of Mufasa

Attached: 5bf16152dda4c87b578b465f.jpg (900x506, 99K)

Attached: 2dd6afc2-mufasa-feature.jpg (850x450, 401K)

>South African niggers want to auction the rare White Lion to the highest bidder
there is no such thing as white lion they just have a genetic mutation
>Killing rare animals is something a shitskin do
it was literally pioneered by whites

They weren't so rare when whites started. And they largely stopped when they did become rare.

>They weren't so rare when whites started. And
we only found out they exist in 1935 and they were always rare since the white gene is recessive

But the bidders are white tho?

>

The Bison almost went extinct, lmao

>almost

Im just saying that whites don't have the greatest record for prioritizing animal welfare over profit.

Have you heard about the European lion?

These niggers take their white genocide very seriously.

Yeah, I just don't think it's any greater or lesser than any other race. You ever hear about lions in the middle east? How about horses native to the Americas?

We need to step in to prevent extinction. If a species is too close to extinction, killing them intently should always become criminal because they are committing a crime against all of humanity by taking away another precious bio-resource and making it harder to prevent the extinction of our own species.

This is unacceptable. Africa in general has been failing it's resources and the rest of humanity. These things need to be taken away from them.

>implying it’s not some rich white fuck that wants to hunt him

Hunters are cancer and should be genocided

Save Mufasa!

How much is that tag going for. I’d pony up a million to blast it.

When your species is going extinct what sanctuary are they going to send you?

First they came for the albino lion, and I did not speak up for I was not an albino lion
Then they came for the albino buffalo, and I did not speak up for I was not an albino buffalo
Then they came for the albino man, and I did not speak up for there was nobody left to speak for be

This is a grim abstract look into your future

>First they came for the albino lion, and I did not speak up for I was not an albino lion
he is not an albino

Yeah it's a whole different sub-species. It's a different breed. A different...race. Do you see how this White Lion is the White Man?