Latins are the only good europeans

Just got back from europe.
Not going to rant about muh refugees muh the end of europe.
I am going to rant about how fucking insufferable nordcvcks are.
I ve been to the netherlands, germany, denmark, norway, roumania, spain and italy. Holy fuck nordics and even germans are so fucking unfriendly its bothering.
The only bearable countries were italy, romania and spain, even though they were all brown fuckers, they were nice to me and nice overall

Attached: 1542550419304.png (818x514, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Romanians are not Latins, even if famed for our hospitality.

Objective fact: Germanics > Latins

Attached: Europe HDI 2016.png (1600x1113, 409K)

You didnt know how to spell "romania" and you used both romania and roumania to make us believe one was a typo, isnt it?

Attached: 1542040553126.gif (500x394, 908K)

We arent latin get your shit out of here.

>Latins are the only good europeans
this, bow before the Latins

Attached: smug.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Not gonna lie, you are correct

Idk what hdi means

stfu isztvan !

wtf are romanians if not latin, you steppe smegma ?

Attached: images (93).jpg (706x434, 40K)

yes i am happy you are gone too. fuck you do not come again

Latins are members of south america you dumb shit

Then why is a Latin American so fucking shit?

Too much native and nig blood.

Because they are mixed race you autist

They’re not real latins, they’re new world niggers that coopted the term

Yeah, lechosos are colder. We have fiesta as part of our culture and so we are more like humans instead of goybot3000
>I love u norbros but u should chillax.

You mistake friendliness for pervertedness. Wogs are just trying to get in your pants. It's a huge problem in Europe. I was at octoberfest last year, and a bunch of manlet ass Italians kept hassling this group of German girls until one finally told their asses off. They don't know what no means. Nation of sex offenders.

I thought Germ*ns were smart.

>uses that flag to post this

go back to central asia you pannonian roach

Attached: 1516042035676.jpg (366x500, 20K)

I was in a bar last week and choked a Spanish nigger on Erasmus after he tried yelling at me.

Is this a troll post? Latin americans are not latin europeans. Just because you teach someone your langauge and religion that doesnt boost their genetics you civnat cuck go back go the donald

Everyone knows Southern Europeans are vastly superior to the rest. But who cares? Every white country is being invaded by niggers and Arabs and niggers and Arabs really fuckin suck

Attached: 1389709312455.png (1412x1211, 275K)

Southern Europe is mainly tourist countries, so the folks there have learnt to be service minded to foreigners. In Northern Europe most people just assumed you’re an immigrant.

Another loser that bought the Latin Theory. You faggots are worse than Hungarians. At least they don't have a problem acknowledging their own cultural identity and they don't feel the urge to identify themselves with peoples whom have invaded their lands.
Latins = Thracians from Troy that migrated to the Italian peninsula after Greeks kicked their asses.
Getae = Thracians from above the Danube that were sedentary.
Dacians = Thracians from above the Danube with Celtic influence
25% of Geto-Dacian lands occupied for a period 175 years
Even the Vatican acknowledged that Dacians were NEVER Romanized
You are worse than a Hun, you are a gypsy that thinks he's Roman.

ranking of how cucked your country is

>you are a gypsy that thinks he's Roman.
and you are....?

Aromanian.

Attached: chad-celt.png (2518x1024, 688K)

Oh my fucking God
The aromanians (machedoni) are the jews of romania, they get into an industry and soon enough they engange in nepotism like there s no tommorrow.

HDI is babysitting
literally, any retard who can't function properly is given gibs
like melanin heavy friends

Based and redpilled
Cringe and bluepilled

same shit

This is legit, the med meme is just a meme, so few of them actually have jawlines, it's remarkable. Guys like this in Italy mostly only exist on their television.

Attached: Elia-Fongaro-Riccardo-Signoretti-2-800x500.jpg (800x500, 60K)

The romanians are latinized dacians plus some assimilated people.
The dacians werent latinized by roman occupation but because they enrolled in the roman army as auxilliary troops
Plus in the third century there were a few roman emperors with dacian ancestry, plus many illirian and thracian ancestry
Thats because half the soldiers of the roman empire came from balkan and danubian provinces, and the emperors were installed in power by their legions
That was possible because dacians north of the danube enrolled into the roman army by crossing the danube into diocese of dacia and thracia

Attached: Dacians importance in Roman Army.png (867x200, 7K)

Jews or not we know why we speak a Romance language and we know it's just a Thracian dialect.
Nepotism like Carafoli, Malaxa and Belu who gave all they could for Romania?
Unlike you cucks we are respected everywhere from Cyprus to Romania.

They're the only race or will not or cannot get a long with other people that's why they're gonna get fucked

Attached: caza sudafrica.jpg (470x313, 114K)

Yeah, when we were conquering the known world you were living in caves and putting animal skins on you to keep warm.

You must be an remmnant of the carps that were ressetled south of danuve after their invasion of thracia and greece was defeated

Pic related is how the romans were subverted by illirians and daco-thracians.

Attached: daco-illirian takeover of rome.png (1172x143, 15K)

That’s because half their economy relies on tourism you gibbon!

>Unlike you cucks we are respected everywhere from Cyprus to Romania.

Stupid fucking nigger, there are just 3 countries separating romania and cyprus

You can tell they're not white, because white women are obsessed with their men. Seriously everyone you meet that is half med its on their paternal side, check the surname.

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

wtf is your problem dude?

Why Wasnt i born handsome

>The romanians are latinized dacians plus some assimilated people.
How can Dacians be latinized since they were already speaking a Thracian dialect like the latins? - See the writings of Ovidius for confirmation.
>The dacians werent latinized by roman occupation but because they enrolled in the roman army as auxilliary troops
Germans and Celts were enrolled in the Roman Army as auxiliary troops too, why didn't they change their language? You really think people change their language in 175 years?
>Plus in the third century there were a few roman emperors with dacian ancestry, plus many illirian and thracian ancestry
One of the Roman Emperors with Dacian ancestry literally genocided the Romans as revenge.
>Thats because half the soldiers of the roman empire came from balkan and danubian provinces, and the emperors were installed in power by their legions
Soldiers that enlisted in the Roman army were never stationed in the province of origin but sent into other provinces and settled there after finishing their military service or being disbanded, like it happened in Britain.
>That was possible because dacians north of the danube enrolled into the roman army by crossing the danube into diocese of dacia and thracia
The Diocese of Dacia in Illyria was formed after the Roman retreat.

Cyprus + All Balkan nations = 3 countries?

He's frustrated for being proven wrong.

stop larping you sad,pathetic little man.

You control the dairy industry and artificially inflate the prices of cheese

Attached: 1542548975993.gif (350x350, 881K)

Typical nordicukc

good "argument"

Attached: per49-2016_wealth_0111212008.jpg (1919x1336, 209K)

Yes, turkye greece and bulgaria
Thats not how you use that word in english, you retard
Based

Attached: map-283.png (650x383, 114K)

>You control the dairy industry and artificially inflate the prices of cheese
We are not Danone, Covalact or Napolact.

Ah, don't say stuff like that. As a Portuguese, and given the recent influx of foreign exchange students from northern europe, plus massive amounts of brits, frenchcucks and german tourists I can honestly tell you that, altough sometimes annoying, they're quite lovely as well. They're simply a bit shy, more reserved, but spend some time talking to them and you'll realize they're very kind and open towards you. I feel quite at home anywhere in Europe or amongst groups of europeans from other countries. Being here is amazing, regardless of your country of origin. Except for Spain, fuck Spain.

>WE WUZ CONQUERORZ N SHIT
delusional gypo

Good thing it doesn't hurt to be retarded.

Ask you family to tell you their secrets you cheese-jew

>We wuz wearing animal skins when Macedonians conquered Persia.
Don't cry Norway, one day you'll make history too.

Nords can detect goblinoids by smell, that's why they didn't like you.

Ironically we never had sheep, we are land-farmers.

Shut up swamp boy

>poor countries that need ur tourist money
vs
>rich countries that dont need ur tourist money
smelly goblin

>you are a gypsy that thinks he's Roman.
meanwhile
>WE WUZ MACEDONIANS N SHIT!
like i said a sad,delusional gypo

There's a nice amount of Portuguese students here and many (my friends included) came back and found successful careers after Erasmus here in Poland. Few married Polish women. By far one of the nicest and hard working people immigrating to Poland. Call us whatever you want but we recognize valuable people and hopefully the government will too and put a fucking stop to the refugees the EU wants to send to shit up our country.

That's "World's greatest infrastructure boy" to you, muttman.

Salty nordicuck is salty but funny.

>How can Dacians be latinized since they were already speaking a Thracian dialect like the latins?

We still know little of the dacian language, to me is more like a theory
Yes, most likely the languages had many common words but we dont know if they spoke a different language or just different dialects

>Germans and Celts were enrolled in the Roman Army as auxiliary troops too, why didn't they change their language? You really think people change their language in 175 years?
90% of the celts have been romanized, and compared to the amount of balkanic soldiers the germans in the roman army were just a few

>One of the Roman Emperors with Dacian ancestry literally genocided the Romans as revenge.
I know, the madman even declared the roman empire to be the new dacian empire
That was possible only because, as i said the daco-balkanic troops were dominating the roman empire
This shows how deeply the daco-thraco-illirian populations were involved in the life of the roman empire

>Soldiers that enlisted in the Roman army were never stationed in the province of origin but sent into other provinces and settled there after finishing their military service or being disbanded, like it happened in Britain

Well many of them must have went back to their lands
And since the roman emperors were from their country i very much doubt they tried to disperse their source of power, the soldiers from their country

>The Diocese of Dacia in Illyria was formed after the Roman retreat.
And many peole from the north retreated from northern dacia but i`m sure the ties between the two shore of the danube remained strong

>shitposter ran out of ebin comebacks
>s..salty
what's next?you'll ask me if I'm mad?LMAO

indians

Attached: b_cigany_teglagyar8.jpg (780x519, 68K)

Why are Nordics so butthurt and salty? Don’t they have any self awareness?

Yikes don't put us in your miserable group

Daily reminder gypsies and all people of tribulation (like jews) come from Agartha and not India.

This. Gauls belong with the Anglo and the Nords in the bucket of “Jews of Europe”.

and thats why i buy Pilos my niggas

not because its cheap as fuck or anything :)

Why are Canadians obsessed with zoophilia?

>France
>latin
Yeah no

lmao i did a reverse search on the image and this came up "Magyar ciganyok" meaning Hungarian gypsies.

You fucking played yourself Lajos
mesz te a picsaba

Were not. That’s just another downside of your bird-brain you Nords have because you fall for memes. Fun fact, there’s more bestiality instances in Europe and America than in Canada. Also bestiality with penetration is federally illegal all across Canada while bestiality with penetration is fully legal in parts of US and Europe.

So yeah, stick to memes, Nordcuck. Let the real men handle the real world.

> b_cigany_teglagya
>post gipsies from hungary

so that`s how the average hungarians look
well gipsies and hungarians are both tent-dwelling asiatic migrators so you are the same

>look like indians
>act like indians
>genetically and historically traced path from india
>many are still in india
>lmao not indian

Hopefully Romania can keep (((them))) out for a little longer.

Attached: 45828060_1934237906625280_1059698728346058752_n.jpg (960x956, 65K)

>n-no u
>proceeds to shit outside
lol ok

Attached: ROMA-NIA.jpg (1480x3272, 1.03M)

Med mud bloods treat other browns nicely that's why

>Why are nordics so salty

Idunno, maybe because they always have a lot of angry people on the interwebs who have something to say about them. Yet they all want desperately to flock to their countries AND desire their sperm lol.

broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/3dx9nj/women-are-now-pillaging-sperm-banks-for-viking-babies

As for Amerimutts calling Northern Europeans "cold" I can understand some of them because i've seen some of these Amerimutt larpers in Europe who believe just because they had a great great Irish, German or Swedish grandfather suddenly they have authority over the group and their ideals and politics lol.

kek, butthurt magyar spotted

Attached: 1479062421457.jpg (400x288, 21K)

france is what then ?

>this thread

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

There is an entrance to Agartha within the Nepalese region that both Alexandre Saint-Yves and Ferdinand Ossendowski talk about from their separate investigations and there is evidence that suggests not only gypsies and jews came from Agartha, but the browner castes that drove the ancient Vedics (Brahmans) out of India also came from Agartha as well.

>t. literally worse than his rightful homeland

Attached: india-toilet-access.jpg (652x627, 80K)

>a butthurt Nordic pretending to be black

Why am I not surprised

sure thing buddy

Except I am black, and have noticed that the so called "nordic" butthurtedness is really just projection from the ACTUAL insecure groups.

Because having your toilet built separed from the house in rural area is bad.

40% of the country is still rural and traditionally in rural areas in every country in europe the toilet is build separated from the house

I see you faked the real distribution of hungarians in transylvania for fake propaganda purposes
Pic related is the reality

Attached: Romania_harta_etnica_2011.png (1490x1023, 195K)

Feel free to read the source material and make up your mind yourself.

But you are not white

Answer me this, how many Nordics create threads attacking other groups vs the Meds, Anglos, Arabs who make shit about them daily? Even the hardcore Nazi posters are usually never actually Nordic but Med and Anglo larpers.

hungarian rural peasants don't shit in streets for 50 years now
also nice absolute majority map