Last State to Go Blue Will Be

Which one? It seems that if Texas turns blue then it the democrats win. It's that simple. It'll be like the Whigs and Democrats, but after that we will have something like Brazil where all of the political parties are leftist despite having "a choice."

My bet is on Montana. There's nothing there that would possibly excite the leftists. Just empty plains and plains. No large cities. Rednecks living everywhere. All of the other Republican strongholds will be taken over by either the Californians or Hispanics because they have some feature that makes them appealing, such as nice scenery, large metro areas, etc.

Attached: political-maps-org-2016-electoral-map-prediction-730x567.jpg (730x567, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOFtpzdJc3E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump needs to focus on the white middle class and stop with the populism.

He can't do that, that would be racist, and noone likes racism in this country. Oh, but La Raza is able to say whatever they want, as the blacks are able to do the same about whitey. Huh.

Ohio seems to be becoming solid red, but I'd say I'd we lose a state it will be Georgia and Arizona. Those 2 races were way too close for my liking
Trumps care's and tries to appease the other side way too much.

what's the difference?

Populism I guess being civic nationalism

Obama was 2 points away from flipping Montana in 2008. It also just reelected a democratic Senator that Trump campaigned against a lot, and reelected a democratic governor in the seem year it voted for Trump. I think Wyoming is the last to go blue, in the sort of scenario you're describing. Even the non-whites there vote republican.

Don't natives vote more republican anyway because wyoming has a lot of those

>I think Wyoming is the last to go blue

True, very true.

Remember all the money and national atmosphere behind those races. Republicans won a Senate race in Illinois in 2010, but it's still solid blue. But things are definitely going to be rough starting in 10-15 years when AZ, TX, and GA are all purple states. For the time being, these states are still in the Trump column. We just need to actually fucking do something about the approaching demographic disaster.

Populism works for the rural working class. That's counter intuitive though, because the rural folks are patriotic enough to not vote for people who want to abolish borders.
The middle class on the other hand cares more about the economy and optics.

Hahahaha so many more Hispanics are now infiltrating Kansas and Oklahoma

No joke I'm trying to pull up projections on any state near me and I can't find a single one. The Census Bureau has plenty of general projections about the US but I can't find a single predictive one about any of the states. If I could get my hands on that I'd churn out a map that shows you when each state is supposed to flip.
Does anyone have any way they can help me find this information short of messaging the census "Hey I need racial demographic predictions for each state because of a pet project"
Even moreso I'd love to compare those projections with ones from 2008(pre obama) and 2000(pre Bush) to see how much of a difference things were projected to be. Maybe it's less linear funtion and more exponential.

Greg Abbott won with 45% of the Hispanic vote against Wendy Davis bearing her by 30 points in 2013

Greg Abbot won with only 30% of the Hispanic against an even worse candidate and beat her only by 13% in 2018

Yeah Ohio's weird, it seems to be one of the few purple states shifting red. No really sure why, maybe it's just that the economy is pretty good here.

Republicans have always been at the disadvantage in the electoral college which is why it’s so hilarious when they win by using it and lose the popular vote.

Democrats have California for a free 55 and control what they literally call a Blue Wall. They have the entirety of the west coast. Republicans HAVE to secure Ohio to win, it’s essentially impossible without that state and no republican has ever done it without it. They have to penetrate democratic strongholds and secure a huge number of swing states and they still manage to buttfuck democrats regularly with it.

That’s how unbelievably shit democrats are, they have a huge advantage every election and still lose.

>Yeah Ohio's weird, it seems to be one of the few purple states shifting red.
Ohioan here. My city is so white even the squirrels are white. Gun stores every mile or so. Quiet and peaceful.

Attached: 1522814254895.jpg (400x386, 40K)

I see Georgia possible turning blue due to the 2018 midterms. We barely got Kemp in office and a majority of Republican aligned folks into office.

Dems and Liberals are turning Georgia purple, and the problem is, it's working. Funny thing though is that only Macon and Atlanta are blue while the rest of the state is completely red.

Georgia has went from a safe republican state to a purple state.

Republicans will be forced into the economic left in some areas while retaining the idea of capitalism (just more regulated) and conservative social policies like protecting the Constitution.
Other countries aren't shit because they have higher taxes, they're shit because they open the doors to migrant hordes, ban guns, and put you in jail for making a holocaust joke.

Hopefully the other rust belt state's and Pennsylvania will be like Ohio in 2020. I can see Pennsylvania shifting red also

I like ohio. Seems nice up there.
We also really need to have Florida shifting red. Maybe encourage blue State republicans (CA and NY have to prove themselves) to move to Florida

Montana is already blue

>The left has captured Atlanta and is pushing south
>Next they'll turn to my own beloved home of South Carolina
Is this how it ends? Over 200 years of glorious history to be swept away in a tide of human refuse?

youtube.com/watch?v=GOFtpzdJc3E

Attached: burning_of_atlanta.png (600x473, 657K)

Yep

Couldn't even hold it longer than the natives. White superiority, everyone.

Texas is likely to go blue and there's no way trump can pull pennsylvania or florida again. Sorry burgers but you're fucked from 2020 on out

Attached: Civil war 2 electric boogaloo.png (1277x811, 659K)

Can virginia ever go red again anons?

Easy. Wyoming.

Montana actually has quite a few Californian expats, environmentalists in the cities, and a lot of libertarians too. Wyoming is a better guess.