Ummm.... guys??????

can anyone confirm pic related?

Attached: bc9f7987cef9e7c69a4bcedf735097f57fca5eff689c9acea8f5ec7689c053c6.png (1186x1346, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CoreysDigs/status/1063975021553434628
twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1063994855662047233
jklivinfoundation.org/
archive.fo/cX1bW
ht.usembassy.gov/security-alert-u-s-embassy-port-au-prince-haiti-november-9-2018-3-2-3-2-4-2-2/
help-haiti.org/2018/11/14/a-u-n-backed-police-force-carried-out-a-massacre-in-haiti-the-killings-have-been-almost-entirely-ignored/
mobile.twitter.com/MadeinHati1
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does retard leaf have a link?! kys

>some nignog run country starts killing their own population of nignogs so must be because of clinton and not because its a nignog run country filled wit nignogs
Whoa

Can confirm.
Haiti just flew over my house.
I'm very sleepy.
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

yeah, it's not like the clinton's had a children's orphanage where kids were being smuggled into the US from, and protected the smuggler after she got caught and charged with smuggling by getting her employed by the Amber Alert system as a VP of marketing

The fuck would "the Clinton foundation" be doing all armed up anywhere?

Attached: 812ed1b17c23009fb87753256c02408178f16ebc_1_600x400.jpg (600x400, 132K)

Protecting their child trafficking operation.

Probably related to the big cocaine bust in Broward County, 500M worth of coke siezed probably belonged to Clintons

> Q user Cultist on Twitter

DIS FUCKING REGARD!!

Fuck your Gay Q user shit you Boomer fucking homo. Die of AIDS

> Killing niggers
> A problem somehow
No

I hope everyone in Haiti starts killing niggers.

CF is the largest and most powerful criminal organization in the world

Lurk moar

And that wasn't in Haiti at all, nope nope nope
nothing to do with Haiti NOPE NOPE NOPE

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

twitter.com/CoreysDigs/status/1063975021553434628
twitter.com/StormIsUponUs/status/1063994855662047233

this

I asked my Dem friends if this was true. They said it was a racist alt-right conspiracy theory because the tweet says "Clinton Foundation".

Fucking NPCs are trained well lads.

US Troops took control of the international airport in Port-au-Prince Haiti last night

Oh shit. It is finally happening. That's why the military is mobilizing. Other country's standing armies are going to get involved if we're actually doing this. It's going to be a real shitshow here in American for a couple of weeks at the bare minimum. Get away from major ports, and the coastline in general ASAP.

trump's a pedo as well

>expecting leftycucks to care about children
They just want to fuck them and use them for a political agenda

So if we aren't invading Haiti and locking down the airport with the USAF to do Clinton thangs then what justification do we really have. I don't think they are a US territory and being a shitty country isn't a valid excuse

you sound smart enough to not believe kushner shill propaganda. you're a rare breed

This.

Attached: ADAC6A33-CF45-4B26-AE9B-AB2349FED6F9.jpg (1024x771, 414K)

Being a shitty country means for tens of thousands of dollars we could go in and do whatever we want. That's how they got anakata in a country with no extradition treaty.

Fair enough.

Probably just chimpouts but it’s fun to imagine a deep state gunfight.

kike spotted

That guy (Joe M) has an amazing Youtube channel. Storm is upon is is the name I believe. Look it up.

Christmas did come early

Attached: 1534885688136.jpg (410x560, 22K)

Google Laura Silsby if you don't know what the leaf is talking about. It's all true.

Q predicted this

Attached: 1500975489099.jpg (200x202, 8K)

Newfag. Clinton people have been caught smuggling Children in Haiti on multiple occasions.
Source?

Attached: 1479341845768.jpg (2048x2048, 909K)

They're large, but no where near the largest.

It is you who deserves their children be abducted by these people and you are so stupid you would take their side

Attached: F276DCBA-661F-4DFE-B580-DA04EF5A2F7C.png (1308x846, 422K)

I don’t think that will happen, it’s starting to unravel all across the globe, the white hats are pushing forward and the bad guys are increasingly isolated and desperate

Not sure
quick dig, those who spread the news are related to Matthew McConaughey and the Just Keep Living Foundation, which looks like a money laundering/slave labor/pedo forefront
jklivinfoundation.org/
archive.fo/cX1bW
Looks more like a disinfo campaign against the President to pressure him. Smells like somebody wants something from Moise for a better price.

A massacre in Haiti is about as relevant to anything as a sadistic murder in Mexico.

there, there

Attached: 1539474958837.jpg (630x630, 63K)

Holy shit there was twitter account posting dead bodies yesterday from Haiti, also saying the embassy was blocked off. I'm tryna find it but cant, it was in a q thread. No lie.

Don't get AIDS

>In a report released on what citizens call "the saline massacre", the human rights organization "Je klere" foundation of Marie Yolène Gilles reveals that more than 15 people are killed in a clash between armed gangs in this large slum northwest of the capital.
The report points out that these gangs are fighting for control of the large market of the bosses' cross in the Saline district located a few tens of meters from the Haitian Parliament and the Prime Minister. But still, this massacre would have a political hand according to what revealed the information of the foundation JKL.
"On October 17, 2018, the procession of President Jovenel MOISE is assaulted at the Pont Rouge by protesters.The responsibility is thrown on the men of the Saline controlled by Herve Bonnet BARTHELEMY aka Bout Jean Jean and Juliot PYRAM aka Kiki, a committed artist, Toutou's brother "reads in this report.
A video circulating on social networks infuriates the citizens of the Capital showing pigs eating a man in the area of La saline on trash. This video that goes around the social networks has not provoked any reaction from the head of government or the President of the Republic Jovenel Moise.
The JKL Foundation also underlined the involvement of the Departmental Delegate of the West, Constable Gregory ANTOINE, alias ti greg, accused in the assassination, on behalf of the current delegate, of the former candidate. at the Mayor of Port-au-Prince Paul ANTOINE, aka Ti Koton and Benoit MICHEL, aka POUCHON on October 8, 2014; the latter took the lead of more than two hundred armed men on 13 November 2018 and carried out his massacre in this vast slum.
The disinfo campaigns are getting old. There's also the one where anonymous sources claim to have seen 1000s of tanks down in Mexico with red stars painted on them.
Fucking Q boomers are spreading that one around too.

This report also revealed that "The rumors circulated at La Saline that before November 18, 2018 groups hunted Saline in 2013, called Nèg deyò yo had to chase the group of Bout Jean Jean called Nèg anndan yo November 1 2018, while Kiki and Bout Jean Jean were distributing money (250 G and 100 G notes) to the needy in the corridor of the Jèn Kore Jèn Foundation, four individuals identified as Nèg Chabon (Nèg deyò yo) Juliot PYRAM alias Kiki is killed on the spot, and Herve Bonnet BARTHELEMY aka Bout Jean Jean is injured One of the assailants is also injured, this is known as Ti Pablo.

Yeah, apparently it's some sort of fight between criminal foundations.

Attached: 1542515973951.jpg (1423x850, 139K)

And kill them.
I want to drop every leftist and everyone who's aborted a healthy child into an arena filled with 3 year old children armed with razor sharp heel spurs and barbed wire gautlets, who have watched nothing but the Riverside scene from a Clockwork Orange sped up x100 and listened to nothing but fashwave remixes of Sabaton since they left the womb.

dey from the earfquake bruh

Massive if authentic!

Here you fucking niggers I'm not lying. People were shot in the pics, and some political pictures, I'm still lookin it was in Créole.

ht.usembassy.gov/security-alert-u-s-embassy-port-au-prince-haiti-november-9-2018-3-2-3-2-4-2-2/

user you know, it is all conspiracies in the end. And nobody sane believes conspiracy theories, it is in fact illegal to read about them, CNN told me so

Q predicted this

Attached: E0F3549B-67A9-43B6-AC42-1F8B17FE80B8.jpg (1024x538, 63K)

What say you?

help-haiti.org/2018/11/14/a-u-n-backed-police-force-carried-out-a-massacre-in-haiti-the-killings-have-been-almost-entirely-ignored/

>beep boop my programming wont even let me consider it. trump good man. not pedo elite. beep boop

>criminal foundations
>in haiti
So almost certainly connected to the Clintons in some way.

Attached: 1499741753945.jpg (1080x1255, 236K)

That's bullshit but I believe it.

Haitirs gonna hait

Here

mobile.twitter.com/MadeinHati1

Attached: 15424749800.png (626x572, 54K)

i sure am sleepy

Confirmed if game changing

Why is there so much shit coming out of Broward county in the last year or so? Even seemingly unrelated shit like that rapper xxxtentacion came out of there

Triggered much Moshe?

what is dead man alarm?

this. there is zero evidence to support this larpists claims. The only evidence is that the leader of haiti is killing folks and us forces are there to protect the embassy. That is all we know. This larper is schizo tier

Attached: EB45CC01-45D8-491A-B0BD-FBDB6854402B.jpg (327x346, 62K)

"THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY"
The U.S. will take over Haiti and feast on Dirt Cookies until they run out!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

CAN CONFIRM. A #QAnon JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE NEAR AFB ANDREWS

>literal nobody on Twitter
>unsourced grandiose claims
>Clinton's bad, Trump good
Yep. It's about larp.

Leave those people alone. Haitians have nothing

* DIS-RE-FUCKING-ARD

It's common knowledge the Clinton foundation runs a significant operation in Haiti. You'd have to be delusional to think their hands are clean in a country where you have to do bad things to get any kind of tangible results.

pure larp and trump supporters will believe it without evidence

every
fucking
time

t.hilldawg that believes fake evidence.

It's a two way street.

>doesnt support a diaper brained zionist
>HURRR DEMOCRAT CONFIRMED!!!

>t. fuckin brainlet

oh fuck off you fucking larping faggots. this is not how the world of the elite works. get this shit back to QAnon or CBTS

GET IN HERE ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Of course not, but you'll believe it anyhow

Attached: 1472285114525.jpg (200x200, 9K)

American troops are getting involved. Might not be Clinton's but something is happening over there

I voted for Trump but his base has a lot of idiots who will believe anything like the Qcumbers

joe m is mossad

what's the largest?

The Vatican, probably.

>niggers fight niggers
>turn it into a Q larp, hint US troops getting involved, 100000 views don't even need to provide sources

dialy reminder that in caribbean region war with russia and china will happen, collapse and overall poverty in USA will start. check out parravicini

Attached: yankis.jpg (477x861, 122K)

Federal Reserve has them beat by several orders of magnitude

bump

Attached: Haiti.jpg (260x194, 3K)

9/11 in 1939

Attached: bsp1.jpg (450x346, 27K)

Federal Reserve

Holy shit nice memes

looks like nothing to me. what did you guys eat today? i also hate minorities

I'll believe it when I see the footage of the gunfight.

>Order 66