Euthanasia and Autism

What does Jow Forums think of Euthanasia?

It is illegal in most western countries.

I have autism and I am unable to live a decent life, cannot hold a job, cannot obtain/maintain friends, I cannot get a girlfriend. I will never get married or have kids. I rely on government payments which is less than poverty. I cannot go outside because of anxiety because how the general population treats people like me with bad social relatability, I spend all of my life inside my house and my only contact is with my parents and a Clinical Psychologist once every month or so.

I am sick of living this way. I just entered my 30s and I am already completely over existence. I miss the billions of years of being in the void, it should have stayed like that.

Attached: CE36B6A3-83D9-424D-A27E-5F3BFDC72827.png (840x854, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_muEULSxgIU
streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Surely you can be dropped into a dark room to autistically press buttons and do other soulsucking manual labour most people can only deal with for an hour before hanging themselves with the nearest power cord.

>i have self diagnosed autism so i cant work
No, you're a lazy neet who never goes outside.

There is no jobs that will let you have autistic deep depressive brain shutdowns for hours/days/weeks because of the slightest change or negative experience, and sometimes this happens randomly completely out of my control. It is like my brain becomes disabled and it can barely function and I just want to sleep 24/7

clean your room bucko

I was diagnosed very late as an adult.

I had zero preventative support growing up to stop me from being completely dysfunctional

just wondering, do you at least shower and take care of yourself?

I had a neighbor with an autistic older son and he stunk up the whole fuckin house

Same here, OP.
I almost got kicked out of med school: no emotion/empathy.
They didn't give a fuck Im a legit genius that was giving college lectures at 20yo and was starting my own organizations at the hospital.

Find a purpose in life, user!
Watch the red pill grief cycle: youtube.com/watch?v=_muEULSxgIU

Read: "curse of the high IQ" etc etc.

FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE: LIFE IS INHERENTLY ONLY THE MEANING YOU DECIDE TO GIVE TO IT!

DONT BECOME A SUICIDAL NIHILIST THAT DECIDES THE MEANING OF LIFE IS TO DIE.

You sound like the average NPC!
Please tell me again what the score for NPC-footballteam-35672 was last night?

I wash daily but I tend to wear the same unwashed clothes because there’s no point in washing them all the time being home 24/7

Yes my parents get annoyed at this. But what is the point of constantly washing clothes if I don’t have any reason to. Who cares if I stink nobody is around me aside when I walk past my parents

It’s just a waste of money/electricity/water

The best job is a job you create yourself!
Use your autism powers to find a nieche in the market and become an (illegal) entrepreneur.
Go to the dark web and trade in gold bars to sell to your local goldsmith.

money/electricity/water exists to be wasted. go ahead and waste that shit. wash your damn clothes and stop torturing your parents

Same here, bro! You cant give up though!
Immersion therapy will help you! Just randomly say hello and fake smile to anyone you meet while doing groceries etc.

cringe

I can’t do this all the time

As I said I have those autistic brain shutdowns which make me incapable of doing anything, not even able to fake anything. I get the fake it thing but yeah as I said sometimes I just cannot do it and that’s when shit all falls apart.

if you're functional enough to type coherent sentences on Jow Forums then I don't see why you can't handle a little social interaction out in the normiesphere

If(dislike) post = deny

Literal NPC

>billions of years of being in the void

good times.

Please wash your clothes user, it's a small think to district yourself with and you'll like it!

streamable.com/o28y1
Do it

Attached: rain.jpg (3840x2142, 2.3M)

Well, try an SSRI for 6 months to see if it helps you to be more motivated to find your version of happiness:
Escitalopram 5 mg first week 1/day
10mg 2 weeks 1/day
Then 20mg for the rest of the 6 months (if no side effects+good results)Evaluate effectiveness after 1 month.

Did wonders for me. All negative thoughts disappeared and I got a job 2 weeks after starting. try to get gibs though, spend your time mountainbiking and laying in the sun (aleaves depression).

Lastly: If its suicide, at least take some normies out with you.

What hobbies do you have besides browsing imageboards? Do you have any pets?

>77
Preach!

>As I said I have those autistic brain shutdowns which make me incapable of doing anything,

pretty sure this is some kind of avoidance response that people develop from having consistently negative social experiences.

in fact, i think a lot of the social engineering we're subjected to involves programming avoidance responses.

Look user, I don't know you. It's not like I can give completely accurate medical advice over an anime image sharing board; but I'll try.
I highly recommend seeing a psychiatrist (medical doctor) who can prescribe medicines.
If you're really suffering look at checking into a mental hospital for a while... Here in the states we even have intensive outpatient programs where you would go in every day but go to bed at home.

When it comes down to it you're dealing with brain chemistry. Get some meds to help you out.

From there continue with your talk therapy. See if you can improve further. Look for support groups, there are other people that struggle who want to help.

Then find a purpose. Start small: wash yourself, your clothes, and make your bed... Small victories.
Paint, write, learn to play an instrument or program.

The fact of the matter is you may always struggle... I have struggled with suicidal thoughts for many years. But your life has value and the better that you can build yourself and put yourself in a good head space the better chance you have of hanging in there.

tldr:
>Take meds
>Do therapy
>Structure your life

Right on the money. How did you figure this out?

Stepfather of 3 autisms here.

Tell your parents to stop treating you like you're special with lowered expectations and bring down actual consequences for being a faggot. And never again make a single excuse for why you can't do X.

You will be miserable for a short period, but you'll rapidly adjust.

Yes, there are. Hourly telecommute design projects. You control the pace and you never see anyone.

Also, SSRIs do literally nothing but make you eat less, you don't even have the brain structures they interact with in sufficient quantities.

o lord o lor I cri everi timi

This post is crafted by government paid goons who are trying to demoralize you. Ignore.

This would be right, but the autism is the reason Ive had the consistent negative social experiences.

Apparently there are lots of programs now for people with autism to avoid them turning out like me (when its left untreated), even still a lot of them still end up like me regardless.

One of the first Psychologist I saw was really mad that nobody picked it up for all these years despite it being blatantly obvious.

I am paid by the government, but not for what you think the reason is.

You too?
Fuckin' snap.
I've started to play guitar this year, I've gotten alright.
Spent some time as a hobo after me mum kicked me out a couple of years ago, I'm 26 now, got a council flat, maybe the foreveralone hasn't seeped in yet, but I feel OK, as I'm used to the prospect of the world being a frighteningly lonely and alien place.

I guess I just ain't hit the wall yet.

Attached: 1541999850918.jpg (900x680, 136K)

How'd you survive being homeless when you can barely think?

I'm glib, got lucky with verbal skills, I'm socially retarded and it shows though.

I just booked myself into a hostel after registering with the council as homeless, transferred all my bennies to temporary hostel address and crashed for a few months trying to process it whilst looking for a decent flat.

It made me in a way, now I have friends, like Biker friend and mad Irishman friend, and I don't have to put up with my mum and brother gaslighting me and telling me my desire for emotional closeness was abnormal.
And I'm not talking anything creepy - I just wanted to do things with my family to maintain the relationship I could see fraying, like eat meals together or maybe see a film.

They never quite explained what was wrong with either of those, so I've cut them out of my heart.

It hurts a bit, but time heals if you let it; in the end there's nothing special about my family, they're just the dumb-fucks I happened to spawn offa.

>I just wanted to do things with my family to maintain the relationship I could see fraying, like eat meals together or maybe see a film.
>They never quite explained what was wrong with either of those, so I've cut them out of my heart.

I'll tell you - they're people with lives too. Your constant attention seeking, while being inconsiderate as fuck, took over their lives to the point everything was being destroyed - their relationships, hobbies, ability to enjoy anything. It's nothing personal and they love you, you just needed to learn some manners and respect and you failed.

I just stayed in my room most of the time, none of my family work or anything, I spawned off a benefits mum, so I figured the least we could do was stay a "family" in formal terms.

I'm talking wandering up to my brother's room once a day to ask him if he wanted to do something with me, once a day, every day, for ten years.

In all those ten years, he said yes precisely once.

He took me to the city, tried to force me to eat Japanese food, which makes me nauseous, and dumped me in the city center when I said I'd prefer to eat something from the Chinese across the street.

That was the last time I tried to do anything with my brother, it was about three years ago now.

Also, they couldn't come out and tell you outright because they're weak and they pitied you too much to make you upset. Or maybe you went into autistic screeching whenever they tried. It's a shitty situation. My answer would've been to make you as miserable as you were making them until you learned to conform. Has worked with my autistic kids.

Shut up retard and find a reason to live you faggot

Yeah. You're inconsiderate and being in your presence is painful. Not really your fault, but they should've kicked your ass into shape, not abandoned you to wonder what you were doing wrong.

Do you eat enough, feller ?

You at least live in a first world country, but...

What can I do if I'm asperger and my country is crap?

Yeah, they're weak, I was a lot weaker even than them, I knew and accepted that, but living with this intimation that there's something wrong with you that nobody will explain is like having a demon on your back.

I could only be what I was and they could only be what they were, it's like we were stuck in stasis orbiting round each other making one another sicker and sicker.

I was ever the scapegoat though, by warrant of being the oldest son.

I suppose it's my own fault for not stepping up when my dad left and becoming the "man of the house", but what the hell is an autistic nine year old who gets beat up at school supposed to do to support an emotionally damaged grown-ass woman?

What values I have are mine, not hers, I've had to construct the persona of a man out of spare parts of strangers, and as you can probably tell, it's an awkward fit.

I'll give you some rules for the road.

Don't listen in on other peoples' conversations, EVER, even from the other room.
Don't walk in unannounced and park your ass when the room goes silent. They were talking.
Don't ask endless stupid questions.
Don't insist on telling everyone all about your favorite topic that noone has the heart to tell you they don't care.
Bring something to the table that they do care about. Your brother likes trains? Tell him about trains instead of your favorite anime plot.
Leave people be when they seem reluctant to be around you.

Hope you've got the useful kind of autism.
Y'know, your interests.
Are they workable ones like two-stroke petrol engines?
Or are they only for useless shit like Vinyl figurines of anime totty?

You don't know shit

JUST DO AYAHUASCA OR HIGH DOSE LSD FAGGOT. I WAS JUST LIKE U AND IT didnt exactly cure me but i have a job now and i dont have suicidal thoughts daily. im still a weirdo but im a lot better off.

The first one I never did.

The second I did because we had a three storey house but still only one kitchen

The third I never did because they could never tell me anything useful or interesting

The fourth I did, I knew they didn't care but I had so little interaction with people that I'd often feel that I need to speak to someone real or I'd go mad - I'd often preface it with "I know you don't care, but I don't really have anybody else to talk to about it" - which is basically a sign that I had pessimism trained into me.

Fifth I tried constantly with basically no luck.
Their interests seemed to move away as mine moved closer.

Tried to connect with my mum about Scooters, since she was a Mod in the old days, no work

Nor Horror movies, though she used to watch them with me when I was young and explain the special effects so they weren't scary.

My brother's interests are identical to mine, he just never wanted to do any of it with me.

And lastly, if I left people alone when they displayed reluctance to be around me I'd have been alone all day every day.

being surrounded by people who are never pleased to see you no matter what you do tend to make interacting with them more about getting rises than anything meaningful.
It started to fall into that in the end.

In my case I don't have any special talent, simply my social skills don't work.

Then you probably have a lot of free time yes?
Talent is cultivated.

I had no idea I could play guitar until this time last year.

I'm still an autistic mess, but now I'm a musical one.

Everyone should have the right to obtain a lethal dose of nembutal from a pharmacy, no questions asked, and exit if they so desire.

>, I knew they didn't care but I had so little interaction with people that I'd often feel that I need to speak to someone real or I'd go mad - I'd often preface it with "I know you don't care, but I don't really have anybody else to talk to about it" - which is basically a sign that I had pessimism trained into me.

This is where they failed you. You should've been told this, then told to fuck off and isolated until you got it. Suffering is a powerful teacher.

Being with other people means changing to be more like them. Fundamentally changing. Just a little. Embrace it.

Extensive interpretation of human's rights convention prohibit stuff like this. Even if euthanasia can be pragmatic in some cases, not necessarily OP's

Thing is though, I'm just generally happier without them.

Even when I'm literally alone, I feel less alone than when I'm living with them, which is perverse, but makes sense.

I mean, a man needs either good company or the space to do as he pleases; both is ideal, but neither is a form of hell.

Aint that the truth. And that's why they kicked you out. You gave them neither good company nor space.

Bad social skills is not autism, unless you are visibly deformed your not qustic, your probably just a sperg. Overcome your spergieness, I did

I have an old guitar, maybe I can try to learn to play it on my own. Although I don't know if that helps me in the long term.

I tried man.
I'm not a monomaniac, or a drooler.
I argue to the hilt, but only when I know the facts.
And even though I'm shy, I made friends as soon as I landed at the Hostel; real people with real brains to pick.

I can only conclude that my family just aren't the kind of people I'd live with given an actual choice; but I only realized this after being kicked out.

Well sounds like you know what you're doing. Work on those road rules and you might even find a woman that can tolerate you.

It certainly helps me feel better.
I like to sit on my porch and play blues licks, watch the bluejay in my little garden patch build his nest.

I think to myself "In this moment I am truly alive", as I watch that beautiful little bird make his home.

Good talkin' to you man.
You said some straight-up shit.

>bluejay
Hm, not actually a Bluejay, just a regular Jay.

His plumage is pale brown and iridescent green.

but the fact you dont like living that way makes you able to relate to humanity. you arent as crippled as you think you are. and others arent as whole. you want to go out and live. you can. apply to walmart online. i worked there.

Father of 3, learned the hard way. Good luck buddy. Nice talking to you too. Go save Bongland.