Get used to it

Attached: 75556220-A593-43B6-B38E-11FBD8FA430F.jpg (750x1250, 562K)

>5’1
Jesus Christ. Short and fat is the most disgusting combination

Is our country now

as someone who likes fat girls, i wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 foot pole. You can see that the fat distribution is awful

THICCCCCCCCC

>biomed
>going to a doctor ever or listening to medical advice

is "big girl" the new way to say obese now?

And she only wants Chad! Won't settle for anything less, would rather die alone then to be with someone who isn't god in physical form

kys

We’re going to feed all you beaners until you pop and we are the majority again.

Same man, I like fat women but she looks like a giant ball, not attractive, the ass and breasts have to stand out.

Not sum $ize zer0 shit. generou$$ gentlemen only.

>tfw This 7/10 now

Attached: hurts-just-a-little-mfw-it-hurts-just-a-little-2596418.png (500x662, 146K)

thiccfags are a plague upon humanity

Attached: thicc vs reality.webm (960x1714, 978K)

only 22 and shes that fat! What did she do all her life eat bagels sit in one place and never move?

>"Hi beautiful"
>"Sorry you're a 6/10 and chubby I have higher standards"

"Plus sized"

but muh genetics n stuff

Its the new way to say big boned, which was the new way to say obese. Sooo....yes.

Disgusting.

Been walking outside quite a bit this month since no motorcycle weather and holy shit lads has anyone else noticed how fat the average white woman has gotten its fucking insane
What had happened in the last decade i swear women were never this fat on average

Jon Stewart wrote a satirical book about the USA nearly a decade ago and he predicted that in the near future all women will be fat and we will need to adjust our sexual preferences to accommodate fatties.

that's like three gfs for the price of two
what a steal!