How do we solve the German Question?

>invent communism
>start both world wars
>cheerleader of EU

Disgusting

Attached: FB2B7AF7-D1C6-4D37-8D7B-F23816AE7C3C.jpg (643x637, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gg2CNMwEhJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean the jewish question, right?

Serbia started the first world war.
Second was by Rothschild and your war hungry fat fuck of a prime minister that put Mutts to shame for fat.
Communism was always a ideal before Marx. It became a system from Marx.

>Serbia started the first world war.
Read the treaty of Versailles. Germany started it

I don't think OP does mean that. OP makes some pretty valid points, Germany is the de facto leader of the EU and Merkel has spearheaded the refugee crisis. It's funny, but it seems the solution to the 'German question' is German nationalism... That's pretty funny.

Attached: 1576019283746.jpg (400x400, 49K)

>serbia started ww1
Germany did everything it could to escalate the situation and make it a world war

Kek

hows that deal working you , britbong ?

Germany didn't start World War I, the conflict between Serbia and Austria-Hungary after a Serbian nationalist shot Archduke Ferdinand was how it started, things escalated due the Triple Alliance and Triple Entente which required the membership nations in those alliances to support each other should a conflict arise. Serbia was not part of either group, but Russia was and Russia was supportive of Serbia. Germany entered the war after Austria-Hungary, Serbia, and Russia, and only after Russia made threatening movements near Germany's border. It is true that Germany exploited the war to try to gain more power, but it didn't start the war, the Treaty of Versailles said Germany was 'responsible for' the war, not that it started the war.

>OP makes some pretty valid points
lol
Germany is occupied. this arent our actions.

I don't blame the German people, I blame German leadership. Most German people I've met are pretty cool actually.

fpbp

Attached: interesting.png (280x280, 130K)

>German leadership
(((German))) leadership?
We do not have a German leadership.
Google: Atlantikbrücke

There is the UNO with its NGOs that support globalists.
The national states in Europe experience a coup from above.

Every time supported by the british.
In the meanthime the incidents in rotherham becomes normal there.

Also this here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg2CNMwEhJ4

Attached: NUKE-BERLIN.jpg (1019x743, 557K)

>German leadership

Merkel

And diversity at any cost is going to lead to a lot of issues. The speaker in the video you linked sums it up correctly, we need to keep our values, but the problem is many of the refugees flooding into Europe want no part of those values and want to bring the worst aspects of their barbaric culture with them. Eventually when they outnumber the people who want Western values, they'll simply do away all together with the Western laws, and European countries will be overrun by Sharia law.

Attached: 1540666793253.jpg (735x1024, 100K)

Attached: cryharderfaggot.jpg (886x461, 118K)

>invent communism
>Marx published his manifesto in Britain

Attached: 1539423355487.png (858x1000, 972K)

Attached: NUKELONDON.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Lmao

Based.

So this is the state of bong education

the triple alliance between Germany, Austria and Italy was a defensive alliance, Germany had no legal obligation to help Austria invade serbia as Austria was being the aggressor. Germany promising to support Austria no matter what was a conscious decision and an escalation

That would cut the Muslim population of the UK by a third.

Also
>home to descendants of Rome pillagers
>invented Protestantism and destroyed Europe in the process

>Merkel is german
Cease your jewish tricks

Attached: 6D09E24D-E197-43F5-BF62-7C0682439312.png (976x854, 1015K)

I agree with most of what you said, and Germany did try to exploit the situation to gain more power, but remember Russia was also threatening Germany at their border as well. Germany's decision to enter the war given the circumstance wasn't necessarily wrong, but they went way overboard and it came back to hurt them in the end.

Also since Serbia was not involved in the Triple Entente Russia was not obligated to get involved in the conflict with Austria-Hungary. It's fair to say Russia may have intended to do the same thing Germany did, exploiting the conflict for power, only they sucked at it compared to Germany.

>Cease your jewish tricks

Pointing out reality is a Jewish trick now? Jesus, I thought I was practicing a gentile statement of the obvious...

Nice try bong, but your shit country was responsible for both wars. If you weren't worried about the newly united Ottoman Empire named Germany expanding like it did, then it would have never been an issue. You bongs are just as bad as the kikes. Rumor has it you are the lost tribe. I wouldn't be a bit surprised either after finding out about the City of London. You are the worst. You orchestrated brexit to fail to show the world that nobody can escape the globalist agenda. You always were a Jew dog.

Attached: 1540252590480.jpg (600x430, 39K)

We didn't help them against Serbia
We protected them against Russia
In fact Serbia declared war on Germany

>>invent communism
>>start both world wars
>>cheerleader of EU

All due to frenchies and their need for revolution and cheap sex.

By giving them their rightful dominion over Perfidious Albion. :)

stop fighting guys

Churchill was not the PM at the start of WW2.

Is Jow Forums invaded by plebbit today? This board is really sucking. Where are all the big brain anons?

Attached: 1538577114954.jpg (824x1024, 76K)

Lots of pro eu shill threads started by German rabbis today

Churchill reeee
Forgotten about your cunt Roosevelt? Oh and Church was half burger too.

Fuck off Ahmed, let the real British people post.

Attached: Aryan penis2.png (1490x897, 470K)

For the time being, you're just going to have to learn to get along.

Attached: Part_And_Parcel.jpg (1505x1000, 405K)

germans are fucking drones