What was it like to grow up in an all white neighborhood?

What was it like to grow up in an all white neighborhood?

Attached: 237366515.jpg (736x736, 122K)

safe

clean

safe. comfy. genuine. It was home.

It felt safer than today that's for sure. We're quite segregated here in Leeds though, so things haven't changed much in my neighbourhood. It's mostly norfern chavs but still better than niggers.

safe

Safe. Friendly. Free.

It was great. You knew you neighbors. A bit boring, and that's why you decided to fuck with the neighbors too. But at least the things we did were relatively harmless. We'd prank call the grumpy old man across the street because he kept calling the cops if we were skateboarding after 9pm. Or we'd go into his yard and ruin his plants (the things he held most dear). But at the end of the day it was all fun and games, and there were never any real/serious crime like robbery or rape.

I grew up in a nigger and beaner neighborhood. The only thing I learned is that niggers are racist as fuck. I always laugh when middle class leftists try to tell me I've never experienced racism before because I'm white as fuck.

Projection.

safe

we never had to lock the doors of the house
you could leave your keys in your vehicle at night

How was the experience with beaners?

Isn't it a moral imperative that we should make a safe clean world for our children?

Oh really how so?

There still were wiggers.

i don't know,

Attached: Cognitive-Dissonance-Communication.jpg (642x435, 29K)

With out shit skins

No

Wiggers are everywhere, I live in a small village in France and there are some French teenages that keep putting nigger rap music

Comfy af. The town I grew up in is still ~96% white and it’s great. The town goes all out for Christmas unapologetically, it’s safe, it’s clean, and there’s a strong sense of community. Some people hang red ensigns too.

no idea senpai

Well, I grew up in a gated community that was mostly-white -- pretty much 99%.

It was quiet and peaceful.

They were alright for the most part. Never really had much of a problem with them.

>ruining the life of an old man because you’re being a loud degenerate.
Your country deserves what it’s getting

This.
I didn't see somebody of a different ethnicity until I was 21. From my perspective the people from the next village were strange and weird people with weird ways but they were still white and English.

Quebec?

friendly

doors always unlocked, kids would just end up roving between family's homes based on what other kids had as entertainment, games, tv, etc

Quiet, peaceful. People mostly chat about their holidays and second homes. People around me never had to worry about money. Strong sense of community. Everyone is well educated and the older men used to hold high positions of power in various companies. All in all a great place to grow up.

It was a good time and a great place to grow up. Everyone got along, neighbors knew each other, and you were never really worried about having your house broken into. It's sad, there will never be another time like that now that we're becoming a shit dumpster of central America and whatever other brown stains appear.

>tfw white colleagues blast nigger music on the speakers at work

>What was it like to grow up in an all white neighborhood?
What do you mean? I'm pretty sure there were a few Turks living in the city I grew up in. But apart from that, there was nothing but white neighborhoods, nothing at all.
But my memory must be faulty, since all of Europe was always filled to the brim with dark skinned people

Attached: Europeans.jpg (1366x768, 334K)

Amazing. I mean there were also a few spics and flips but no niggers or muzzies (and that makes all the difference).

my town is still all white exepth for one family of mexicans who are all legal and own the mexican resturant(holy shit carlos hates wetbacks)
my 10 year old can walk the few blocks down to the little community store by himself for ice cream and has since he was like 6-7
on 4th of july he goes to the pancake breakfast at the fire station without us while we sleep in and not only is he safe and not only does nobody bat an eye everyone knows him by name and we know their kids and everyone else does it too
theres a step ladder in the post office because most of the people who get sent to check the mail can't reach their box

why you ruin someones plants? we were only stealing stuff like cucumber tomatos and onion but we never fucked their plants thats rlly shit thing to do

More or less the same as growing up around Latinos, except Latinos have more parties.

The Left is seriously miscalculating if it thinks that traditional family-oriented Latinos are going to be sympathetic to their favorite degenerate causes

So true, I currently live in a recent suburban area in a very small town of 3,000 inhabitants, everyone is white and it's incredibly calm, every doors are open, everyone are polite and say hello to each neighborhoods, kids can go outside, etc.. while i lived in another suburban area in a bigger city, a few muzzies were here and they were causing shit and insulting people near their houses, someone was also robbed

each neighbors*

Clean. Safe. Quiet.

How are Latinos compare to niggers?

The real Blackpill is no one positing here knows, we have an intense nostalgia for things we can only view in books and film, for a homeland that was taken from us before we were born.

Attached: 1541376849046m.jpg (1024x576, 163K)

quiet

Pretty fucking good.

Safe. Peaceful.

they sneak into our country to get a job
even if we don't want them that's better than niggers already here who still won't work

Grew up in a bad neighbourhood, so I never got to experience it

Attached: 1484257592312.jpg (250x206, 6K)

I pretty much do it’s pretty awesome here in Chickamauga ga.

televition, history, school? have you seriously never met anyone of a diffrent ethnicity?

>What was it like to grow up in the 90s' Russia?
It was fucking grim I'll tell ya hwat.

Attached: 1533588254183.jpg (500x367, 50K)

You were never white achmed.

nice but not perfect
tons of rednecks and degenerates

He's a rural retard, Håkan.

Where my parents were was okay, but when I moved into my own place (well, room anyway) at 15 I shared with a smack dealer, had smackheads vibrating all around, and a murder at least once every two weeks or so in the square behind us.
Fucking Piershill.

It's based af. Everyone knows everyone, very little serious crime, can walk home at 3am without worrying about diversity etc.

Every so often the east Europeans chimp out and murder each other but desu if they keep the violence to themselves then it doesn't bother me.

I’ve made it better

Attached: E038EB53-4A03-42E2-A4DF-9E56FD4A376C.png (2732x2048, 2.8M)

Beaners aren't even remotely high time-preference as blacks; their violent crimes have an organized sense to them. They're like shitty Italians who blast cheesy polka music and like to get arrested for DUIs

Attached: 1535670234090.jpg (646x792, 151K)

I meant see in real life you retard.
If you see a martian on TV or in a book you count that as seeing a martian?
Everybody at school was white.

It wasn't until I moved to a city and got two big black american flat mates that I met somebody who wasn't white.

Mostly its upper middle class whites that have the illusion of ignorant whites being the only beings capable of racism, of course this is because they have never been exposed to life around "them.

Attached: BAB397A8-9B2B-4D6E-9BB0-0A78F4026437.jpg (577x800, 134K)

>tfw live in the non-Jewish rural area around the Chesapeake Bay.
Comfy af plus there are no non-whites in my neighborhood.
Too bad about the oppressive gun laws of this state...( Maryland).

South Africa during Apartheid:
No locks on houses, no walls.
Everyone had land, even poor people (just not together).
Very low crime (like 2 murders a year)
We kept the cars running while shopping because it was cheaper.
Yet we appreciated each other's culture, national choir was African, topless / traditional dress.
Then the America Liberals started tampering with the government...

Took this picture a few weeks ago. Its pretty comfy.

Attached: harvest.jpg (714x846, 158K)

Comfy, didnt prepare me for what most of the country looks like.

Clean safe nice etc

Meanwhile, the old man experienced loads of stress and saw his garden ruined by you assholes.

If you would have been my kid, i would have slapped your face, then i would have dragged you to that old man and you WOULD have apologized. Then this would be followed by a month-long house arrest without playstation and you would carefully plant a new garden for that man.

You would never pull shit like that again.

Attached: 1542505007238.gif (285x212, 1.23M)

aaaw, sorry bong. Didn't mean to make you that sad. Will a zombie Hitler do it for you?
Anyway, it really was incredibly safe. Years a travelling Danish mother got in big trouble with police and the child protection agency. Because she left her sleeping baby in the stroller, outside the window of the resturent where she was eating. The young naive woman was used to this being the normal practice, and perfectly safe, back here that is.

Attached: HeilMutterFikkers.jpg (517x337, 30K)

Disneyland in the 1950s is seriously peak white. Its so amazing.
But to answer your question I never lock my house or car doors.

You’ve been visited by the laughing Jew!
Hehehe I subvert and indoctrinate your children hehehe

Attached: 43830D9E-4C23-40B4-90E1-F7E3E24E9BC0.jpg (1440x804, 513K)

Well this man was a fuckwit and nobody liked him. Didn't say hello to my mother when she greeted him etc. And he'd always be on the kids case. Probably jealous of our youth. We actually had two of these grumpy old fucks in the neighborhood. "You kids aren't allowed to skateboard here". Thought they owned the street. I think all neighborhoods have one or two old people that nobody likes and who loves to get involved in everybody's business. At the end of the day though, boys will be boys and sometimes they cross the line. But usually it's harmless stuff and not murder, rape, robbery or assault (like niggers do). That was my point

Awesomer as shit, sir memeflaggot

Attached: 61449.jpg (1280x1024, 389K)

>1982
>Texas
>At 5 years old my parents let me take a little red wagon full of tomatoes leave the house alone and sell them door to door in that white neighborhood
>it was awesome
>then my parents moved and I met Beaner children

I used to go door to door in my neighborhood pretending I was from the Red Cross and taking donations. I did this the first time when I was 4. Born businessman I guess.

Its very blue pilling because you're never forced to legitimately deal with diversity

Everyone was in such a better mood. Unguarded, friendly. People made eye contact, held doors open, complimented strangers and chatted in queues.
If someone yelled "help" people would come running to their aid. Shit, ppl would come running to aid a person who had dropped their groceries.
Very easy to get a jump if your car wouldn't start.

Sweden confirmed pieces of shit from the get go. Come and get your kin from Minnesota, we don't want them here anymore.

I had the yellow work helmet and a t-shirt that said Traffic And Construction Coordinator. I cant remember how many times I closed the road at our end of the street with my fathers saw horses, and then would sit and check-in each driver on my sisters notepad as they stopped. I would explain the road was for through-traffic only, which I had no idea of what it meant but I'd heard my dad mention it and thought it sounded important.

Nah, fuck you svenhammad, blacks are easily the most racist people in America.

Source: also grew up in the hood as the one white kid on the block/bus/school.

Wonderful. Except for the half-jew kid my age who lived next door who tried to talk me into stoning my sister.

I am not making this up.

I live in New England so most spanish are Purto Ricans. And yeah they are real family orientated but they usually still vote blue
They do throw some great parties though and i love spanish food.

Haha. Being a kid was awesome :(.

I mean the leftists are projecting when they say "you are racist because you've never met a black person".

Hardly any crime or violence at all.

Very safe and comfy.

You can walk around at the middle of the night and no risk of bad stuff happening to you.

If you drop your wallet people will return it to you with all money still in it. I dropped my wallet twice.

No racial tensions.

Unfortunately fewest and fewer places in Denmark are free from "diversity" these days. All towns / cities with more than 30.000 people have at least one area of apartment blocks with social housing aka a ghetto with Muslims and Africans. And they burn cars and trash cans and commit crime and cause trouble. And stuff like that

So you have to live in very small towns to avoid the "diversity" these days. But at least I was lucky enough to grow up in a small town without diversity

You could go where you wanted, except negroes were always a problem in the usa.

Ahhh, gotcha

I saw the first black guy in early 2000's.
I lived in a wealthy small town in Italy.

Newspaper talked about nothing but trivial shit: Pumpkins, horse (still remember the time in 1998 when a homo with batman fetish had to call the police after havin an hearthattack)

Women walked alone across the town, and the countryside, kids went at school alone.
It is boring in the most noble of ways...like the shire of The Lord Of the Ring.

Attached: vietatoaglihomer.png (983x644, 836K)

Short lived

>Hardly any crime or violence at all.
>Very safe and comfy.
I dunno. I sat for a good five minutes contemplating this and I'm not 100% sure its true. Sure it seems like it is on the surface, but I also remember how kids werent allowed to play by the O'Halleron house because the old guy next door had a habit of punching and kicking kids that got too close to him, and on one occasion had nearly managed to drag a kid he had gotten hold of into his house. I was away camping with my dad in '85, and I remember him phoning home from a payphone and my mother being hysterical because the man who lived 4 doors down had been shot in his house (cheated with a married woman, but that didnt come out until later), and now she was freaking that a murderer was prowling around. My father reassured her that we had 11 dogs, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 2 hamsters, 74 pigeons and a herring gull (most dangerous one of the lot) and nothing was happening around that house without a helluva commotion. (I feel we had more pets back then). There was the notable occasion when a 150 year old hedge got stolen from a neighbors front garden, all 30ft x 3ft x 6ft of it in broad daylight and nobody saw a thing until we found our neighbor wandering aimlessly in the street scratching his head in bewilderment. I got flashed by a gay guy when I was about 11. Bullying among kids was far more serious than what I see these days, thats for sure, but that might also be because we were allowed to wander further (anywhere really) and often encroached on each others territory.
I dunno, I'm just wondering if things really are so much different, or if we just rose-tint them as we grow older.

It was good. I still remember living in that small house next to the park, running carefree through the tall summer grass. The neighbors would laugh at me when I ran by and pat me on the head. I played with my friend next door near every day.

Now I live in a small apartment near the city centre so I can go to a university filled with faggots and foreigners where a majority of people are just normal people like me, but just watch as a bunch of screaming lesbians push their insane agenda onto the school. Americanism has overrun academia, and everywhere people whine about white privilege and racist nationalism. And the country is still almost entirely white!

There is no good in this world anymore. The white world I knew and loved is crumbling, and slowly but surely it is being replaced by a cold, empty nation, primed for the replacement of its culture and its people. Don't let your neighborhood become leftist lads

My parents split up at an early age so whenever I was at my father’s house, it was safe. It was a rural area, I could do whatever I wanted, all of my neighbors were white (aside from the Cuban guy next door but he was always working so he doesn’t count). We would be out until after dark and all the neighbors knew each other, so it was relatively safe because our parents raised us to not have our heads in our asses.

Whenever I had to go stay with my mom, she lived in the city where an abundance of niggers and spics lived. Not surprisingly, my mom’s place eventually got broken into and someone stole a bunch of shit. I still think it was my older sister’s friends that caused that because she was a coal burner as soon as she grew a set of tits and would hang out with some of the most idiotic wannabe gangsters out there. I hated every single one of them.

I grew up around Mexicans. It was alright except for the gunshots and the cars that could bunny hop

Boring and calm and my god do I miss it.