People with serious beliefs are ugly and cringe

Attached: the spectrum.png (1076x519, 32K)

>serious beliefs
I seriously believe you're a massive faggot.

People without beliefs are spineless, rendering their existence pointless.

Attached: 1537443125425.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

You were saying?

Attached: ted-kaczynski-2.jpg (900x750, 65K)

The world is shaped by people with extreme or very serious believes. I don't see many moderates ruling.

ted is an exception

Attached: 38F9CBD2-A840-4CBE-92E6-E5A54587474B.jpg (667x586, 112K)

>above the fray meme
kys fence sitting bitch

who you calling ugly you pizza eating deep
state mufuggah.

Attached: abc_blue_man_thg_130925_33x16_992.jpg (992x487, 85K)

This is true in general actually. Attractive people are generally happy and do not have time to research alternative narratives. They are too busy having sex, partying or making money. The people ending up at the extreme ends usually do so out of an inner hatred or spite for society, which they developed during their incel years.

Not true for everybody though. 1-2% of the population are simply more free thinking and intelligent and might have their lives in order but still go on the extreme ends politically. These are the revolutionaries and the leaders.

I'm patrician af

Attached: patrician af.png (1898x1480, 375K)

I'm only attractive because I became an extremist. If I had settled for the mediocrity and shortsighted pragmatism of the "centrist" I would have remained a pizza faced, long haired fatass. Realizing there was more to life than simple comfort and liberal enlightenment values of rampant rootless materialism lead me to value myself beyond a simple sack of flesh. I am a living embodiment of creation.

Sure, so your "rough" background as a fat pizza faced incel forced you to become an extremist. I have quite a similar story. What I meant was, people who are born "perfect" and popular almost never go to the extreme ends, because they have nothing to gain from it.

And it's not just politically they won't go to the extremes. They won't become rich either, because they've always had it easy. They don't "make it".

Generally I'd disagree.
I'd say people who value comfort are centrists. Attractive people aren't often self made; very few are born so attractive that they don't need to put work into something. Those who put work into things tend to value them and value work ethic which will lead them to seeing things to value outside the status quo. That said, success does breed complacency which is why you see rich men in America suddenly becoming democrat when they're in their older years

Attractive people are often self made*

if your centrist position changes relatively to how the two extremes move then you're a puppet, if it doesn't, you're holding an extreme too

The data shows that attractive people tend to be more successful than their ugly peers. This is a classic case of the halo effect

You can have serious beliefs but not have them flanderized by alt left and alt right forums placating your need for acceptance.

Those who are hideously ugly do get lost in the echo chamber, and need the political association to have friends. Welcome to Jow Forums.

People just don't wanna work with an ugly piece of shit.

if your political beleifs dont provide long term benefits to your family, and by extension your people/community, and by extension your nation, then you are a fucking moron. the only people that are left wing are whites that hate themselves and their family, and minorities who are too stupid to understand the long term damage of short term gibs

I'm a Democrat because I think America's taxation system has created a lobbying system that has got out of hand creating an aristocracy and undermined the democracy.

How is that self-hating?

Not denying that, but my point was to illustrate that attractive people don't fail to succeed because they're lazy. It's more that they can be lazy WHILE they succeed

Guess that explains your entire country's belief in the queen.

Attached: IMG_2007.jpg (544x339, 71K)

Can someone explain the -(thing) , I..... -Meme?

If you don't get it, then you don't belong here.

Yeah same I totally would have gotten fat, died my hair and gotten loads of piercings if I stayed a leftie

Aw that's a bit harsh lmao

It’s confusing

If you own a brain+humor no it's not

Explain!!!!!! I have autism

>Implying that centrists don't have serious beliefs.

Who is going to care about science then? The far-right hates science. The far-left also hates science.

The playing field of the jews is at both ends of the spectrum. This is where they divide and conquer.

This right here. Also notice how centrists always feel the need to talk shit about everyone else, from their centrist little safe-zone while using that position to automatically reflect any and all incoming criticism.

What centrists also dont seem to understand is that those with evil intentions can basically hook any agenda into the political centre which then quickly becomes the norm.

Centrists are the living embodiment of the usefull npc idiot.