How can you guys defend cops who do this ??

How can you guys defend cops who do this ??

Attached: BqON8wI.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/24/baltimore-man-tawon-boyd-dies-after-he-called-911
youtube.com/watch?v=AQiNNxOkoxE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good riddance to be honest.

lol

Wow we should abolish all law enforcement and live in beautiful anarchy

Attached: 1533603072210.png (446x649, 221K)

Why would he call the police on himself after breaking into a house?

Literally not what happened at all.

His ex girlfriend called police. He was a schizophrenic and on drugs and was acting out of sorts. He tried breaking into a bunch of cop cars and tried fighting officers. The cops punched him back and he died.

He literally dindu nuffin.

No one supports mindless violence, but cops and blacks have been pitted against one another. Cops know every day they go to work they could wind up dead. They probably hate going to black neighborhoods and dealing with black people because they just want to stay alive and pay off their mortgage. Black people know cops hate them and that cops would rather shoot them then talk to them.

Wow I can't believe someone would lie about that

I bet $50 half, if not all, thecops were black.

Every government and administrative positions and half the cops in the city are black.

How do you know?

Maybe if the cops did their jobs and killed all those dangerous niggers they wouldnt have to worry anymore about getting shot

100%, baltimore PD is unironically based
just too many niggers in the city that have guns

tell me how many niggers are in baltimore and then tell me how many people are in the police department
should be roughly at the least 1 for every 1,000 niggers

No they held him down while sitting on him and kept punching him while he screamed i can't breathe .
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/24/baltimore-man-tawon-boyd-dies-after-he-called-911

And when his grandmother told them that they were chocking him they just threatened to lock her up .

For every one of these, there's hundreds of these
>kill all niggers
>no exceptions

Attached: 1526927242859.jpg (1011x759, 123K)

Nvm he didu sumfin

Why didn’t they just shoot her?

The department is still half black, even if its all uncle ruckuses

OK can we get a source that isn't from BLM

>every employee works 8+ hours a day, can’t manage to find even one nigger a day during this time. Seems like in a year or so problems could dissapear

kek
highly underrated post

lmao you read the article? something fucky is happening. waiting for that bodycam footage that exonerates the cops 99.9% of the time

All these examples yet they still chimp.

I like you. There was a burglar who called cops on himself once irrc. He didn’t want to be killed by the homeowner.

What a terrible loss. I'm sure someone named Tawon would surely be a doctor or engineer. He reminds me of my accountant LeTysquantravius Tysqruelle Jackson-Washington.

should have beat her too desu senpai

extra paperwork

Cops should get paid on commission; $100 per dead nigger.

Attached: 8697653.png (759x813, 794K)

Niiiice. He called police on himself?

In the report it says the nigger assaulted a cop before being punched twice. It also says a coo sat on his back and choked him, didnt stop till nigger was foaming at the mouth

RIP TAWON HE JUS LIEK MAH BOY AN YT KEELED HIM FO NO REESAN BECUZ DEM IS RACIST NSHIT
NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGREMS

RIP Chris Rock

youtube.com/watch?v=AQiNNxOkoxE

>nigger did nigger things while drunk
>but he dindu nuffin

was thinking the same thing

Ever try reasoning with a nigger?
No, beatings and bloody violence is the only language these baboons speak
And they should’ve whipped that old loud mouthed coon too

>How can you guys defend cops who do this ??
This is horrible. We should disarm the population and put our lives in the hands of these very cops.

Attached: do it to em.jpg (575x804, 79K)

I am sorry for you, Omar Epps.

Atleast you're in a better place now.

YeAh, imma call bullshit on this one. Lemmy guess:

CNN: "white racism" (amid crocodile tears)
(single) Mammy: "he wuz a goot boi, dindu nuffins dey rayciss"

So anyone got the real story? Did he pull a gun? Had drugs on him?

It's all so tiresome. Why are these feral chimps still permitted in civilization?

I bet had he dressed and acted like Carlton Banks the police wouldn't have assumed he was just another criminal nog.

What's funny is that i assume that if i dress and act and look like a shitbag in a motorcycle gang, people will assume that I'm a criminal shitbag.

Kind of like women who dress, act, and carry themselves as whores getting mad that people assume they're whores. Well, don't dress and act like something you aren't. If you're a law abiding, decent person, then look like it. Don't get mad when you look and act like a typical shitbag and then get treated like one by those who have to interact with you.

>trying to break into police cruiser
>struck police

Oh. Well that explains it then.

fucking retard

>The Guardian
And into the trash it goes

Dare I say, based & redpilled?

Sep 2016

The same leftists crying about police brutality are the same ones telling us to give up our guns and let police handle it. As if they have any idea on how to get rid of police bias or reduce their horrific mistakes. Like how they want to use government to gibmedats yet agree that government is hugely unaccountable. Look no further than Waco, pretending to care about the safety of women and children only to use tanks to burn them alive.

I'm all for anarchy, let us police our selves. Everyone should be armed.

Why don't we start gofundmes for cops that kill niggers?
Incentivise their actions with the free market.

do you even read your own shit. He strecthed a police officer neck, then kick another one. Then put his hands on another one's face. Even your bullshit lefit article amits it. Then tries to dance around it saying " It was nothing, or he was trying to stand up" Fuck off

Attached: he was a good boi.png (626x174, 30K)

We just don't give a fuck....cops do more good than harm....theyll fire all the clowns that did it and move on....there will never be an end to the grief with cops.....humans make mistakes...some humans are worse than others....theres a lot bigger problems in the world than this tired old narrative

Attached: YEP.png (500x589, 148K)

nigger

fpbp

Recording of the phone call
>Ay yo nikkuh I'mma buss up in dis cracks house and steel dey shieeeet don't cum amswerin' no callz fo dis hood ya dig?

Recording of the confrontation
>Mup po didda finna nuffin Rong mufuggin Bix nood

Black people don’t want to live in crime-ridden shit holes. Their communities need more police and more policing. Incidents need to be dealt with fast and fairly, with the cooperation of the neighborhood. (((They))) lead people to believe there is no solution and nothing can change the cycle of shootings and riots

"I know there's a huge problem but I'm not smart enough to fix it so I'll pretend the ends justify the means and that's that"

This is the mantra of the moron. Congratulations buddy lol

Civil rights lawyers did this.

Do you have an answer then?

more info needed. common tactic for criminals themselves to call the cops

Only in nigger ghettos
Let them slaughter each other and then we can send military in to finish the job on gangs and cartel groups that try to seize control

I had a good laugh

Good. Niggers shouldn't be allowed to call the police, they don't fucking pay taxes.

Shoot any cop, even in self defense, see what happens.

Attached: 1532193634756.png (568x332, 320K)

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Fake news, he’s was being an irrational baboon and they laid him out. Capiche?

Rip Chris Rock

overrated post

Schematic diagram of what happens every time a story like this is in the news.

Attached: 1508655164345.jpg (730x480, 17K)

with gofundme's

How come they put him in a hospital? waste of money

I wonder what percentage of Baltimore PD are black?

They think that it's because the police are white gun nuts, so if you destroy the US gun culture by trampling 2A and stack HR with SJWs like in every other organization, the police will be a perfect rainbow coalition or some stupid shit like that.

>most of these niggers only come out at night, when the majority of the uncle ruckuses are going to sleep

>accidentally kick another officer "while trying to stand"
Do they really think people are this stupid?
Well maybe britbongs are.

over 60%, they've fucked with crime stats before but still do their job
just the libtards on the port that will never go into what is 80% of baltimore, niggs with illegal guns that they wanted banned

Jack the standards for being a police officer way up and pay them more. You'd have to pay more taxes, but cops should be competent. Make it way more difficult to become a cop and pay them more, that alone would solve almost all of these issues.

The guys that become cops right now are the fucking idiot mouthbreathing goons you knew in high school. That's fucking stupid lol

Niggers CAUSE crime ridden shitholes! The fuck you mean they don’t wanna live in them

>“Police originally thought the girlfriend was the caller because the information passed on to police from the dispatcher said ‘female yelling on the phone’.”
Imagine getting killed by the police for sounding like a little bitch over the phone.

kek

This article is over 2 years old.

And the problem is still rampant with no obvious answers in sight!

Congrats, yanks

Why don't they beat up criminals like that? Just a ride into the hood and you get plenty to pick.

One less shitskin on welfare? That's ok with me. I had to move from Baltimore because of the nigger infestation, more of this and it'll be a thriving city again in no time.

Attached: 1507195922723.jpg (957x621, 90K)

They do turn places into shitholes, but if you want to stop black people moving into white neighborhoods you need to come up with better policing options. It’s not impossible to restore order to any neighborhood

money on cops being black

Easily, give them a medal and a pay raise

if they'd killed him and his uppity gam gam then you'd never know and therefore it wouldn't be racist?
if a tree falls in the woods and nobodies around, does it make a sound?

They beat him to death, what more do you want?

>No they held him down while sitting on him

Yeah my girlfriend does the same to me, what's the problem? He's just a wuss.

Defend him? Promote those cops immediately

Due to this thread at least now we know why pol is being separated from most of the other Jow Forums boards. Good riddance.

Attached: 1519054373276.jpg (153x152, 5K)

/v/ and /tv/ and /a/ totally don't have worse reasons

>Ie “I can’t breath” scream meme

If you can scream “I can’t breathe”. You can breathe just fine.

Attached: BA3A77C8-FDED-4303-82AA-26E9FBCFBF66.gif (280x280, 799K)

>Shoot any cop
No, thanks. I'll leave that for the gun control nut jobs that project their fragile moral compasses onto their fellow Americans.

fpbp

and nothing of value was lost

fpbp

That's really offensive, user. You should think before you open your ignorant bigoted mouth next time.