Why is the south so backwards

Why is the south so backwards

Attached: 643A348B-F8D6-43C0-95EA-E4E740E0DC31.jpg (1050x550, 162K)

Being "backwards" in a world of filth isn't a bad thing

>Why is the south so backwards
That's where most of America's blacks are.

>you'd rather Somali niggers plunder your ass

Attached: white guilt cure.jpg (3200x2133, 2.22M)

I recently moved to the Atlanta area and I find the workplace less hostile towards women and black people versus Ohio. Everyone was really sexist and racist in Ohio. I am a white dude so it didn't affect me, just an observation.

Elaborate on "backwards"
we don't like nigger "music"? pop? we actually like guns? we're famously known as the hospitable part of the US?
yeah i like being backwards if that's the case

*ting* *ting* ahem: “Fpbp”

Attached: F8C0C0AE-14F1-483F-9653-D7E09799816F.jpg (648x427, 79K)

lmao, can you post more images like this?

Do not tell people what it is like here in atl. I do not want any immigrants, legal or otherwise, fuckers will mess the place up.
Another Ohellno transplant from cvg.

isnt atl where all the blacks are though?

Attached: ED9AF2C9-B935-4397-9EC9-54598CEFAAB2.jpg (3500x2184, 2.37M)

Why are you a Yankee heathen?

Why is Africa so backwards.

Why do Jews get kicked out of everywhere they go for eating babies.

Why have i fucked so many bitches.

Who knows.

Attached: 0A2AE902-BFE0-4324-B617-47498F347F64.jpg (800x430, 110K)

Why are you a gay pussy?

Why did that guy come to a rally without a shirt?

Atlanta is huge and spread out with 5.5 million people. I also live outside of ATL in the country so it is there when I need it but don't have to deal with it every day. Saw blacks jogging on Robert E Lee blvd.at Stone Mountain yesterday. It's a pretty live and let live kind of place.

lmao this one's great

These rednecks have to deal with niggers more than the rest of us. So let’s do a little reasoning here. They have the highest concentration of niggers in their space. They hate niggers the most. Maybe it’s niggers?

That's gotta be Alabama or something.

west virginia

Attached: op is a fgt.jpg (550x733, 87K)

It is weird that I am a minority. The little town I live in is 60/40 black to white. We (white)have all the big houses though. They have little shacks or apartments and work at the restaurant and retailers. It's almost like slavery still kind of exists.

Atlanta itself has some middle class black neighborhoods and a lot of black professionals.

garbage education and fox news 24/7

Hey it keeps the property taxes low. I bought 3 times the house I had in Ohio down here and my taxes are the same.

The local school district here actually performs better and it is 60% black vs the 95% white one that drove my property value down in OH. So idk, maybe it isn't related to property tax.

Bless yo' heart.

Atlanta is shit anyway with its liberal stink. You fuckers are keeping Georgia purple, and I'm not a fan of that.

Yeah we just have tons of good jobs, entertainment, pro sports, the worlds busiest airport.
What a shithole right?

And it's all held back by liberal stink and mediocre air quality. I'll stick to my backwoods, peace, quiet, and lack of niggers over Atlanta any day.

Georgia is home all the same.