I'm Poor

Hi,

I'm fucking poor.
My whole life is a fucking joke and a lie.
Post ending with tells me if I should no fucking kill myself?

Attached: depression_by_destinyblue-d8u7vu2.jpg (318x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
youtube.com/watch?v=7e0Pehwt0eE
youtube.com/watch?v=OQitfe8u7i4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post ending with what? kill yourself via old age.

whats the point in killing yourself? Being poor shouldn't even be an issue if you're healthy. Would being rich really solve anything for you? Go out and enjoy something that doesn't cost money.

Attached: pepe-elder.png (547x1198, 248K)

Dont give up yet bro your life will eventually improve.

Poor?
You live in Australia you lazy cunt

I know a chilean guy working in an australian banana plantation making 5000 dollars a month

how ca you be poor in australia?

that picture tells me she's a 2-faced bitch.

Go do some fucking drugs if you're actually suicidal, faggot. Take some mushrooms. They'll show you how fucking stupid you are for considering wasting this life.

NOT
AYYYY

You have no idea how much bullshit I've been through.
It's been way too long.
I think it's my destiny to commit suicide.
I keep on getting indicators that something really badly wants me to.

I'm going to try curse removal, etc... but I've already tried some shit that didn't seem to do a fucking thing.

Attached: b53530730e6180fbb16ea3184cbebb27--dali-tattoo-sculpture-garden.jpg (474x697, 30K)

What kind of mushrooms do you recommend?
I need this bullshit gone.
At the stage where I can try pretty much anything.

Attached: 587989de922da0e4b4bc7c94a820aac4--flower-hairstyles-hairdos.jpg (474x584, 29K)

Exactly this.

Probably a female.
Whoring for sympathy, looking for whiteknights to parasite from,
Etc etc etc, the whole 9 yards of female toxicity and parasitism.

Op, if youre a femscum : yes, kys, u deserve it.

nigga just go to a bank and get some money, like nigga who you tryin to fool?

Then just leave. Move cities or something and cut ties. Nothing is worth feeling like you want to die all the time. Go get your shit together and then come back and help your family if you feel so inclined

Chill bro you will see this system crashing in your life time.

There is an advice board, you know?

Everyone's life is a joke/lie, have ya tried weed?

I have no fucking ties. No friends.
I lie in bed all day thinking about how to end my own existence.
It's horrid.
When I try to get up and do shit, I get impulsed to do dumb fucking shit.
I've tried a bunch of stuff.
Went to Church. Prayed to God, etc...
Even tried drugs but it didn't help.

Attached: 36114ccfc0a64e773389e39403365848.jpg (474x592, 60K)

not ay

you see the lack of control you have here
over your life, if you die, you will lose absolutely
all control over your spirit.

Attached: son.jpg (600x432, 54K)

Why wait for magical numbers to decide?

I feel like you.

As a third world man my dream is going to Australia. I think if i go there all my pain will disappear

idk homie, if you're that useless, do what you have to do. Stop being a bitch either way

Go to the gym. Im not even kidding. The health benefits, both t body and mind is amazing.

>i'm ok
>not ay
Is he /our/ girl?

Give your life to Jesus, and get some Christians to pray for you - everything will turn around, you'll have a new life!

>1 post by this ID
Did he do it already?

You have a computer.
You have (Australian) internet.
Just scam people on ebay, you'll be fine.

I'm poor too, at least at the moment.
I had 15 cents in my bank account and had to deposit all my cash on hand to keep it going.
Quit being a fucking baby and do something about it.

nah bro, if she were a roastie she'd just be living off thirsty suitors and beta orbiters

Okay. I can try that.

>Give your life to Jesus
I offered a trial period but it seems that Jesus did not accept.
I tried other christian advice but it didn't help.

Attached: 398d28b7e2adc582e07a9679757dabdb.jpg (474x474, 42K)

Truth is of course something else: 4 posts by this ID.

You didn't do the right drugs or go to the right church

Take some Mescaline and go to a Buddhist monastery

Lol i didnt even checked, just posted on impulse, suicidal cutns should kys

Be a scumbag

1 = 4 for a jew. Checks out

DEAR GOD PLEASE REMOVE THIS BULLSHIT FROM MY LIFE ASAP.

Attached: 448b3a1d7b449f93c59f7f123bbe950b.jpg (474x670, 45K)

Poor guy, instead of killing yourself how about we all set up a go fund me for our Aussie brother? That way he can get some money to put some food in his stomach and we can feel good knowing that we helped preserve the white race.

Attached: 458298DA-7D00-4B83-AD08-2A2CB78049D2.png (750x1334, 272K)

Hi Poor, I'm Anonymous.

>not ay

They're here lads

Attached: 301.jpg (627x477, 41K)

>Post ending with tells me if I should no fucking kill myself?

You certainly killed English.

Your image amuses me because I believe I have something like satan / moloch possessing my body.

Attached: 1258dfd7dd5ad26600d02c49cf02f2e7--lion-artwork-crown-art.jpg (474x692, 90K)

Go to an Orthodox Church. Protestants are shit.

Attached: F6F22AD9-9C6D-41A8-83D0-D1A162A8B545.jpg (640x480, 114K)

Come to America, user. It'll be ok. Your life has value.
Wait, you're white, right?

>you have no idea how much bullshit I’ve been through

Sounds like an 18-20 year old who hasn’t really experienced shit yet. Talk to me when your son is having surgery to remove a tumor.

If get you shave your head and run into a mosque wearing only scuba fins and a pink tutu and throw bacon at people while screaming, "Froggy went a courtin and he did ride, clatter bona rig dona ky mo!" Until your assassinated or police show up. Either way you'll feel better afterwards.

Shotgun to the face. 99% lethality rate and instant death.

Attached: Kurt Cobaine simulator.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Don't. Kill the part of you that would give up. Kill the part of you that won't stand up to the challenge. Kill the part of you that's weak. Become strong. Become strong for yourself, and then for others. Build your life, and then build your community. Never accept your circumstances. Always strive to be better and to do better. Don't look for meaning at the destination. Meaning is found in the struggle.

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Forwhatisyourlife4.jpg (2498x1376, 1.33M)

30 years of this shit
Childhood trauma (including sexual abuse)
Lifelong misfortune
Growing up without a father
No friends (every friendship almost completely ruined)
Family problems (arguments ruining relationships)
Sleep problems (can't get a normal sleep schedule)
Other trash not even worth mentioning
Psychological problems
Paranoia, no feelings, social anxiety

Attached: 317d57630ea035252010d249d3f362e0--new-york-fashion-fashion-men.jpg (474x474, 27K)

You live in Australia.

How can you be poor with a median income of $65,000

?? Just kill yourself if you listened to your parents shit advice. Instead of trying to find how life works yourself.

>Take some mushrooms. They'll show you how fucking stupid you are for considering wasting this life.
As someone whos taken mushrooms and still hates their life what do you suggest

Median income is averaged not what everyone has. In my local county the Median is 45000 a year, yet 40% of the population lives at or below Federal Poverty levels.

You are in one of the richest countries on the planet. You don't know what poor is.
You sound young, so you're rich in years. No-one can buy a thousand years, no matter their billions.
Every second of your life is treasure to be hoarded, invested or wasted. And, if you're under 30, you have more than most.
Spend it or watch it dribble through your fingers. We don't care either way.

>fuck emus
>tape it and put it online
>???
>profit
I solved all your problems in 4 lines, now kys faggot

If you live in Australia and you are poor you deserve it.

sounds like minor things to me. suck it the fuck up.

>How can you be poor with a median income of $65,000
Read I suffer from misfortune. Every attempt to secure a job has ended in failure for me.
I even have a Bachelor of Software Engineering but could not get a job.

Attached: 50202c904cc32c8ecf50e44660b13816--cravat-inspiration-cool-suits.jpg (474x821, 50K)

you need a purpose, a friend, an intimate partner and a livlihood.

Unfortunately these things are harder to come by these days. Whatever you do, don't fuck around this place expecting to find an answer, unless you want to continue wallowing in misery while blaming your anguish on jews or immigrants.

Focus on getting a decent income. If you can, make that your singular life goal for the next few months, if you can afford to do so. Then work on the other things.

>I suffer from misfortune
You came to 4chin for advice, so I'd say you suffer from stupidity.

>We don't care either way
Yeah? But I do.
This illness... whatever it is is taking away my fucking time and I want to be doing things rather than shitting around all day every day.

Pray the Rosary

Attached: JesusMaria.jpg (1742x2500, 1.07M)

Thanks bro.
I do come here way too often.
Not usually for advice. I just decided to post this I guess.
I've just... tried so many things... none of it has worked.

Attached: 69783dd9c6f2e9bfa405f115684178b8--firenze-italy-art-sculptures.jpg (428x640, 42K)

>I want to be doing things rather than shitting around all day every day
No-one cares. You are literally the only person that cares.
If you want that, go do that.
Stop shitting up my board with your whinny "pity me" nonsense.
Just go get a life. Go to the gym or something.

>i suffer from misfortune

What the fuck does that even mean? You are a software engineer. Why not work on your own project or get remote work? Oh, right, because you probably suck and are lazy. Misfortune my ass.

Poverty is a misleading term.

Do you have nothing, or are you in debt?

If you're in debt, it's your own fucking fault. Because no one is born with debt and you can't legally receive debt until you're 18 (and old enough to sign a contract), at which point you only take on debts that you CHOOSE to take on. Therefore being in debt means you CHOSE to spend more money than you had.

If you just have nothing, that's an easy fix. Get a fucking job.

People think if they're poor they can just get a job and magically not be poor, and when it doesn't work that way they think the system has failed and there's no hope for them. It takes TIME to get out of poverty. It takes TIME to save money and it takes TIME to buy all of the normal shit you need to live your life (pots, pans, a strainer, silverware, clothing, etc).

I used to be terribly poor, but never in debt. I made $13,000 a year working in fast food while attending a community college that sapped $6,000 of my income in tuition. I literally spent a year eating nothing but ramen and McDonald's dollar menu, and I wore the same 5 outfits every day. I only used soap and shampoo every other shower to conserve and whenever possible I used public restrooms so I didn't waste toilet paper. I was poor as FUCK. There were people with food stamps and welfare living large compared to me. I had no vidya, no time for friends between work and school, no TV, nothing.

A year later I was able to get an evening and weekend job that paid a bit better but sapped my little remaining time. I used the money from it to improve my life.

A year later I finished school and got a job that paid better and slowly started buying things to improve my crummy apartment life.

A year later I saved up enough to buy a shitty broken-down car, and I was able to expand my job search and find a job that paid twice as much.

It's been 10 years since I first set off on my own, and I'm finally set up.

This video shows one of the things I've gone through.
youtube.com/watch?v=7e0Pehwt0eE

Attached: 27d5fe170f21d89255d63b7aa2437e1e--sculpture-art-art-nouveau.jpg (458x750, 22K)

>letting the jew win
KYS traitor

My post will end with so you have to kill yourself by immersing yourself in a tar pit.

Most people are poor.

Just gotta slug on.

What has you so upset? Maybe you should join a club. Or a Jow Forums discord. Make friends. Simple pleasures are free.

>The light is coming
>To give back everything the darkness stole
what did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQitfe8u7i4

>Childhood trauma (including sexual abuse)
Get a psychologist. Srsly. Need to rectify the source of the problem, not just symptoms.