So did this nigger win?

So did this nigger win?

Attached: FF3FC27B-16E0-49A2-9E1B-085A64CC296B.jpg (675x1024, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DgYig
mobile.twitter.com/Masudaliii/status/1063308017133854725
mobile.twitter.com/PolackJack/status/1063911279494983680
standunited.org/petition/boycott-chipotle
mobile.twitter.com/hamdia_ahmed/status/1063968875916742656
store.chipotle.com/support_requests/new
mobile.twitter.com/Dom3Marie
mobile.twitter.com/find0the0way/status/1064190267253772288
archive.fo/jCkxM
archive.fo/ulFI4
archive.fo/xWC6e
archive.fo/XzXvA
archive.fo/piBWk
archive.fo/C9V9H
archive.fo/J85AQ
archive.fo/nEuMV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks white to me, he has a Caucasian skull.

Doesn’t answer my question.

was this the dine and dash guy from last night?

What do you consider winning?

yes. Manager was fired for asking him to pay first because he had a history of not paying

Yes

Attached: 6DF6D44D-AD92-48EA-B6D8-9E9AE4EEEE05.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I would consider 10k signatures on a petition winning. Brietbart or someone picking up the article winning. The nigger deleting his twitter. Or chipotle having to back track.

If it wasn’t for the hard work of many anons archiving and pushing the narrative last year, this nigger would be every headline today.

Bits it’s not enough to play defense we need to hurt the enemy.

Attached: 79DC2DD1-FFD5-4024-8486-91952093F18E.jpg (640x817, 184K)

Well? Are blacks in control now? That’s it? You give up the land your fathers died for so some niggers can have it?

Attached: 3392E145-D406-4CCF-8A3E-22EBEF381B1D.gif (224x255, 90K)

imagine actually looking like this
feels good to be white desu

I'd consider the woman that was fired suing and winning a large sum of money winning.

I'd consider this case being pushed into national headlines and people finally waking up to see this is happening everyday.

I don't think either will though.
This sort of shit happens all the time for ages now.

hopefully he comes back to the restaurant to dine and dash, and the ex manager can say see I told you idiots.

>I would consider 10k signatures on a petition winning
Online petition means nothing

the nigger got the spic manager fired and it's likely monday the nigger will be exposed because of past tweets that he's been deleting
telling twitterfags the police record and tweets currently, maybe as effective as peeing in a forest fire

Attached: DsPLsqEXoAIeWmi.jpg (1024x455, 84K)

Did I miss something?

Online petitions is what got the confederate statues torn down. Try again kike.

Attached: 66B1B7C7-C689-461B-9E52-0997A906D35F.jpg (500x783, 81K)

Well nothing will happen if we don’t make it happen. So basically you’re admitting defeat? Why not just turn into a trap and let niggers ass rape you user?

QRD

BoyCott Chipotle General

Proof this nigger has been scamming burritos for the last 9 months: archive.is/DgYig

Video:

mobile.twitter.com/Masudaliii/status/1063308017133854725

Archives here:
mobile.twitter.com/PolackJack/status/1063911279494983680

Petitions Here: please sign, tweet and retweet.

standunited.org/petition/boycott-chipotle

mobile.twitter.com/hamdia_ahmed/status/1063968875916742656

Email Chipotle and tell them what you think here:

store.chipotle.com/support_requests/new

Twitter of /ourrgirl/ who was fired

mobile.twitter.com/Dom3Marie

we are up against billion dollar (((media conglomerates))) pushing a narrative like their lives depend on it

Nigger makes headlines by being a nigger. Shock imagined.

they know themselves this would backfire horribly, i say monday because shilly d is gonna get his locust fanbase to shift up

Yeah. But we are also the people who got a air strike ordered on Syria. Swatted people to death. Used echolocation and chemtrails to find Shias gay flag.

If we can’t beat a faggot burrito company that’s clearly in the wrong then why even live?

Why Monday? Do I need to email brietbart or do they already have this?

>Why not just turn into a trap and let niggers ass rape you user?
That's a tad bit extreme.
Look, I've seen this same bullshit go on for 30 fucking years now.
The same shit over and over and over and over and over...

It's not me you need to convince.

t. nigger

The exemplary black american. This guy doesn't even believe he's dining and dashing

mobile.twitter.com/find0the0way/status/1064190267253772288

it's when (((news))) gets pumped out alot, sure go email breitbart

>applebees
they could at least steal something decent

he's a somali, despite their big ass heads those heads are only filled with an ego

americans brought over the niggers to their land themselves. absolute retards

is he still alive and allowed to be annoying as fuck around white people? if yes then he did win

Lol I wonder how many white girls he’s raped with his nigger privilege

Ok

Attached: white2.jpg (689x1024, 196K)

>hey victor, wanna start a race war?

>standunited.org/petition/boycott-chipotle

there is another petition on change.org started by a muslim woman

paste and replied

I know I shared it above. Scroll up.

what i can see that comes out of this is chipotle reinstates the spic manager, but definitely this nigger's name is fucked

Underneath all that hair is a huge lightbulb head. Somalis are the dumbest people alive, on par with Aborigines. The average black as coal Congo nigger is smarter than a Somali. Not even joking. I don't know how these people got to be so incredibly stupid but they are.

There's hundreds of thousands of Somalis in America. Almost none of them work, they're incapable of it and these people are being imported in by the thousands.

You know we didn’t even exist as a country yet when the slave trade was going on, you Slavic troglodyte

of course not, he has to be a nigger

It’s not fucked enough yet. He needs to delete his twitter. Also just trusting for that to happen is naive. If it wasn’t for me archiving a bunch of shit he would be front page news right now for poor nigger and everyone else would be evil screen shot faking nazis.

yeah the lightbult head are funny but this guy

looks like a crack baby

For most blacks Applebee's is the finest dining establishment they will ever enter.

In America if you are a nigger you can steal shit and rape white women and you get praised for it on twitter like your a god. How is that not winning?

>get praised for it??
Are conservacucks really this dumb?

More like:
>get found with a half a gram of weed
>get sent to prison for 10 years

Yes. The fake news media is controlled by Jews. Emit Tule raped a white women and because jew media we had the civil rights movement instead of lynching him.

Weed is now legal in half the states. Are you stuck in 1990?

>praise on twitter
>meaning anything for anyone who is not a retard
guess how I know you're a zoomer?

t. basketball American

>Tfw no smug racist Dixie qt 3.14 gf on the right

yep that's him

Attached: dumbass ali.jpg (2700x1200, 337K)

>half
It's federally a schedule 1, and black people are disproportionately sentenced for the same crimes.

How is this creating a better culture where blacks feel they're accepted into society and able to move up the rungs? Oh right, looking at complex issues from multiple facets and trying to come to an understanding is much more difficult than glibly posting poorly compressed IQ and race jpegs all day in your mother's basement.

Attached: 8e9.jpg (680x769, 23K)

yeah i dont trust it but the niggers name is fucked, nice job then if it was really you who got the images

>twitter doesn’t matter
In the time it took me to reply to your post an Arab Spring and an Election Fraud happened.

Shill harder

>Emit Tule
That name literally doesn't even come up on Google. Great argument.

TLDR kike

I didn’t get the images I got the archives and I’m not done. I just wish pol would give me a little back up. Blacks are truly superior it seems.

>smoking pot is literally an integral part of black culture
>we can't just NOT break the
pathetic

Not Somalians you dumb cunt. Minnesota is filled with Somalian “refugees.”

Guys, you should send his details and the details of this incident to every restaurant and supermarket within 50 miles of his house. Get him blacklisted personally.

the american government settled them there. technically he's right, even though it's not like the minnesotans are at fault (except for being spineless eloi).

i'm trying to, some nigger pulled the same double standard argument and ultimately got btfo

Of course its not black people, Indian people have the highest income in the US. Its only Africans who are always needy, violent, bored probably.

Attached: income.png (277x560, 28K)

there's a gif on mall of america, pretty sad desu

I appreciate you white brother. Saint Dylan smiles upon you.

No because the narrative has been tilted to where Chipotle has egg on their face now. Whatever 'apology' Chipotle gave this dipshit was probably recanted and this dude now has his dirty laundry out for the whole world to see. He's been exposed as a thief and Chipotle has been exposed for being fucking cucks that treat their employees like trash. It's a win-win.

Why do you equate acceptance with moving up societies “rungs”? Blacks don’t need to steal food or otherwise starve. Society doesn’t force anyone to commit crimes. In fact, one might think that, if you wanted to be a prominent member of a given society, you would keep your head down and do as you’re told if you wanted to better integrate into a society that doesn’t accept you because of the color of your skin.

More interestingly in this case, these blacks are all the children of Somali immigrants who came here long after the days of Jim Crow and slavery. They immigrated to a country which, allegedly, hates them and suppresses them. What kind of dumb nigger does that? Or is the US really better than the 100% Muslim nigger shit hole country of Somalia?

how the fug do you dine and dash at chipotle?

They haven’t recanted they just keep doubling down.

They make your burrito and put it in a bag and then ask for money. If you’re a thieving nigger then you simply grab the bag and depart.

I'm talking about behind the scenes compensations. Chipotle probably said they'd comp him for his troubles at first but now won't deliver on it because he's been exposed as a scammer. What is he going to do about it? Sue Chipotle? He's already been deleting tweets because it's getting too real for him.

>b-but you have to pay first before you get your food!!!
t. 1,000 dumb white bitches on twitter
How are people this stupid? I really think western IQs are at the 80 mark

They aren’t stupid. They just know that if they tell the truth blacks will rape them and get away with it because racism.

Behind the seems means jack shit to me. This is a culture war. Secret agreements aren’t going to stop the next emboldened nigger from raping a white girl because he can get away with it.

Tomorrow the kikes will be pushing another "look at this terrible (((white))) person calling the cops on a poor nigglet who dindu nuffin" and liberal white women will stay outraged

>muttposting

the nigger literally went down to "ok but they should make ur food first then you pay them", from a somewhat coherent yet hypocritical argument to literal retard

>well established

>african americans
somali refugees are now african americans

Niggers are niggers they should all die.

>actually believing niggers want to live like white people
>actually believing black culture doesn't sabotage any kind of environmental change
>posting this shit on Jow Forums without also posting the crime statistics on niggers
>posting this in a nigger crime thread
Not even good as bait. Here's your (you).

Online petitions did nothing.
If the result had been that the statues should have stayed, they simply would have blamed it at the Russian trolls from Jow Forums and continued anyway.

MN is quickly becoming my least favorite state.

where can i find more of these amazing photos?

Is this what the girl said to him? He was a known dine and dasher so he had to pay first?

Seems pretty reasonable.

Yes
archive.fo/jCkxM
archive.fo/ulFI4
archive.fo/xWC6e
archive.fo/XzXvA
archive.fo/piBWk
archive.fo/C9V9H
archive.fo/J85AQ
archive.fo/nEuMV

Attached: Masud Ali the Chipotle Bandit is woke on the jewish question.png (718x1154, 160K)

Yeah. Underdogs never win.
Just ask Gen. Westmoreland.

Attached: EFB8CD45-CCEE-4FD3-A60F-A48F883BE93A.jpg (500x694, 95K)

Or general Washington

Amen

This is a shoop right? What an oddly proportioned body

If they could keep their shit on the DL they wouldn't have problems

>Looks White to me

Are you fucking retarded?

That's not an american nigger.

niggers

I wish all American blacks were ugly Somalis instead of the virile West African bucks we have to compete with.

Attached: 1406474712262.webm (386x261, 1.58M)

fired manager getting a 8-figure settlement is winning

Anyone who has to steal from a fast food place is not winning in any way, shape or form.