Chinese parents are uploading CVs of their children for elite kindergartens

>the cv boasts that the boy does not cry when getting injections and that he is “strong willed” because he quickly gets up if he falls over, something he has done since he was six months old.
>There is even a weekly timetable of his learning activities and hobbies, along with photos from his diary showing his English and Chinese writing skills.

Whatever happened to letting kids be kids?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2171216/cvs-children-chinese-boy-5-has-rich-and-varied-experience-and
nbcnews.com/news/china/china-tackles-masculinity-crisis-tries-stop-effeminate-boys-n703461
theatlas.com/charts/H1MWNKudW
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot link
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2171216/cvs-children-chinese-boy-5-has-rich-and-varied-experience-and

bugs cant be kids, we call that the 'larval stage'

>meanwhile in the west kids are brainwashed into becomming trannies, and school has been dumbed down so that brown people also can get an education, while said brown people bring crime and voilence to schools
We're going to get fucked so hard in the future.

You mean we aren’t already?

Attached: F28BD283-540A-4559-A522-E798F4F86B6F.jpg (1800x1772, 1.01M)

They’re not raising kids they’re programming robots
It wasn’t always that way

that's only for you 'middle class' peasants

>>meanwhile in the west kids are brainwashed into becomming trannies,

nbcnews.com/news/china/china-tackles-masculinity-crisis-tries-stop-effeminate-boys-n703461

You've got to keep in mind that Chinese families are only allowed to have one kid. They have to take every advantage they can to make sure the kid grows up into someone successful.

>This somehow makes child CVs fine

That hasn't been the case for at least 15 years now.

I don't see the problem.

What's the alternative?
Kindergarten with niggers?

Attached: 1496006383526.png (617x588, 492K)

>raising your children properly
>and this is why its bad
>(((South China Morning Post)))

Attached: 1542418038576.jpg (650x650, 53K)

>my mom is bragging about me
Oh no how horrible.

How will the child ever survive this?

Attached: 1436661960225.jpg (385x375, 35K)

Two kids now, plus you can have more of that for a paid fee which isn't all that high all things considered, they cracked down hard on the auto abort docs. If it will be enough to solve the looming demographic crisis however is another question.

>Im a free thinking snowflake
>ORANGE
>PUPPET
>GOOD!
1 good goy point was added to your ADL credit score

>in China the mere believe that boys are getting too weak is considered a crisis and is takled t government level
>see its just the same!
>Trump is our only hope!
1 good goy point was added to your ADL credit score

Attached: theirguy.png (747x751, 551K)

>looming demographic crisis
And that hasnt been the case for at least 2 years since they figured most low level official never actually strictly enforced that law and just crossed Millions of girls from the register and the gender imbalance in China is hardly worse than any other average Asian country.

But we know thats never going to become a headline in the NYT or WP because that would be once less buzzword distracting the goyim from domestic concerns.

>>Whatever happened to letting kids be kids?

Inefficient.

Attached: 1506254973334.jpg (2506x2997, 2.68M)

Little Emperor syndrone

lol at least he doesnt have autism unlike all of you

>inb4 asking me to translate
if you aren't actively learning mandarin congrats on becoming irrelevant in the next couple of years

Attached: filename.png (1850x1082, 1.35M)

Cyclical disease of Greek/Roman civilizations. These diseases crop up whenever we follow our ideals to their natural extremes and become nihilistic. When the bad times come again we will pull ourselves together and rise up as we have in the past and begin the long march towards degeneracy again, as we gave in the past.

There is literally nothing wrong with your parents working hard to put you into good schools.

I wish my parents were as strong as that.
But at least they were able to have their home house and get me to a public school with relatively low amounts of muslims.

i was referring to pic related

Attached: filename.png (732x338, 256K)

whatever you say chink slave

>becoming irrelevant in the next couple of years
>t. germany

Attached: dat_laughing_pepe.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>bragging about being able to read "and I can play with classmates"
shouldn't you be studying for your first-year mandarin exam, Hans?

Han Chinese are the most autistic race

These chink kids aren't going to fare much better.

how did you learn chinese? or are you a chink

genuinely interested

Attached: 1541576539540.jpg (700x562, 52K)

China no. 1

Even the Democrats have admitted elite schools give better results.
Early pre-school are the most valuable years to form the brain.

They're just waiting for you to catch up.

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

College classes. And I used the advice from the sticky in the Japanese language thread on /jp/.

Such is life in a pure godless meritocracy.
When nobody has inherent value, academic prestige becomes the tool for hierarchical growth. This is why the Japanese and other eastern peoples send their kids to 14h a day cram school where they learn absolutely nothing, it's just for the prestige.

This is the future you've chosen, now pick yourself up by the bootstraps and go back to cram school. You don't want to be a loser, do you?

How did you learn English? or are you an anglo

>cram school where they learn absolutely nothing
Repetition is still a form of learning. Especially for things you would want to remember down the line.

They’ll just end up killing themselves out of misery, don’t worry sven

Underrated,

This and the fact mutts mutilate the dicks of all their children for their jewish overlords

Kids were property in every civilization worldwide
What happened to kids being kids?
Lazy neets

how did you learn chinese? or are you a leaf

its either that or go into the factories

only white people let kids be kids

It isn't going to become a headline because it isn't true you memeflagging chink

Line 1: named after some Classical Chinese crap; oh muh cultural parents1

Line 2: English name is actually Romanized Chinese name; oh muh identity awareness!

Line 3: irrelevant

Line 4: I go to "International Kindergaten" with rich laowais! I get to ride the school bus and play with them!

Line 5: Self-bragging, last one being a list of books in English to be read

>Ching Chong is the future xD
I remember them saying this bs in 2008 now it's 2018 and if you can't code your employability is finite. Lmao at brainlets

I dont like chinks. Fuck those faggots.
When will the US and EU finally join forces and tariff the living shit out of their goods? Trump could be the most nepotist motherfucker that ever lived and fail all promises but if he could do that he would be the best president ever. So far it doesnt work because Merkel is a straight bitch from hell.

Lmao

Attached: A0511BDF-B87A-43A4-86AF-277FE1F2274F.jpg (558x484, 164K)

Also note that the reason their crappy regime has continuity is because the chinks are busy working. If their factories start closing their regime is fucked. People start having free time and thinking about their leadership.

>if you aren't actively learning mandarin congrats on becoming irrelevant in the next couple of years
Written Chinese script isn't Mandarin.
I'm not even a chink and I know the difference.

Looks like a bunch of lines. Translate it or stfu

>west kids
you mean npc stage 1?

>chinks create ubersuperhumanubermenches
>westerners create mentally instable malnutritioned transsesxuals
Its not even a fight anymore.

>heterosexual

kek

Chinks are dangerous alright, but I doubt their sociopaths tendencies will lead to anything. These kids are too busy backstabbing each other the second they enter the party, not to concerned over this tbqh.

They literally don't though. It's been shown in the UK, US and France that school has zero impact on grade attainment

theatlas.com/charts/H1MWNKudW

that's a lie

That's bullshit. Especially for elite sports, when we have national football tournament for schools, it's always the elite private schools that ends at the top.
No students from public schools ever reach past the early stages.

Second factor.
In private schools, there will be more teachers per pupil, whereas in public school the teachers are swarmed and don't have time for them all.

Stop listening to your public teacher's propaganda about public schools being just as good.
Basic Analysis, who is the message coming from, does that person have motives about losing their jobs from shrinking class rooms, etc.

Attached: 1474631235309.jpg (702x662, 205K)

just because the insect people raise their children to work and die doesn't mean they'll be better off that way.

I'm a teacher.
Private schools have every advantage over public schools, in every country. Most quality private schools are a direct pipeline to quality universities, which are a pipeline to the most powerful positions on the planet. The reason you aren't wealthy is because your parents couldn't afford to get you into a good school. Check what proportion of billionaires and world leaders went to private primary schools.