Trident Juncture is finished

>Trident Juncture is finished
>Time for 10,000 vehicles from 31 NATO nations to leave Norway
>Roads are a little bit slippery, but no snow

Every day, there's new articles of several US Army or US Marines vehicles driving off the road due to incompetence or drunk driving. This doesn't happen to any other nation.

What the fuck is wrong with the burger army?

Pic related. Happened about an hour ago.

Attached: qKbNE1Sr8HOGpIJpQ-2KPQTUqEWdst6tF-kf1fDywbdg.jpg (1000x562, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tv2.no/v/1383122/
nrk.no/trondelag/militaere-kjoretoy-i-ulykke-ved-stuggusjoen-i-tydal-1.14260987
nrk.no/trondelag/u.s-marines-i-utforkjoring-i-trondelag-_-sperrer-fylkesvei-1.14299638
dagbladet.no/nyheter/amerikansk-soldat-tatt-for-promillekjoring-i-stjordal---kjorte-minibuss-pa-vei-ut-av-militaerleir/70470493
youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EIWpltIlmZY
youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4
nrk.no/trondelag/forsvaret-har-fatt-inn-over-400-klager-etter-nato-ovelsen-trident-juncture-1.14282927
youtube.com/watch?v=OjScCzYOBso
youtube.com/watch?v=anJ2IhGIEzU
youtube.com/watch?v=uhPCwxCytq0
youtu.be/NYqGxbKF0AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, the US Army drivers were even given extensive training on driving in the snow (the only country out of 31 that needed training), but they still manage to fuck it all up.

Attached: InRE35dGALA9xi5HkGVKMAakfqwKqaI9PZcrwQ36vQJA.jpg (650x364, 52K)

>every day
>no links
Nice source, squarehead.

>when the black boys take the wheel they do much damage

Attached: tiresome1.png (1022x731, 639K)

>67 reported crashes so far
>Less than 2 weeks since vehicles began leaving

Pull out your calculator.

Attached: 139a42c3-9c20-4997-8a0d-ddbc9afa40bf.jpg (1200x830, 57K)

Link is video of US being trained before Trident Juncture on how to drive.

tv2.no/v/1383122/

I pulled out my calculator and it said invalid operation. We need a link or we can talk about boats

>800 soldiers from the US marines are in Stjordal for a traffic safety course
>It didn't go so well for Martsyn Hines sat behind the wheel of a 6 ton armored vehicle

Attached: hjhgj.png (953x532, 917K)

>reported by one refugee cumdumpster on Jow Forums
How do I enter "67 counts of a faggot making things up" on my calculator? I don't have a unit converter from N*rweigan faggotry to numbers.

nrk.no/trondelag/militaere-kjoretoy-i-ulykke-ved-stuggusjoen-i-tydal-1.14260987

>7 military vehicles crashed into eachother
>4 people injured, 2 sent to hospital
>Everyone involved were from the US

Here's link to the crash that just happened a few hours ago.

nrk.no/trondelag/u.s-marines-i-utforkjoring-i-trondelag-_-sperrer-fylkesvei-1.14299638

>all of these mutts in this thread being butthurt that soldiers quality is total trash and only thing keeping america militarily alive is technology and nukes.

Attached: 1524763802394.jpg (827x481, 96K)

>roads are a little slippery but no snow
>pic related
Hmmm, maybe you're ashamed that N*rway not only can't provide for its own defense but also can't do basic highway maintenance? Exactly how third world are you?

Attached: N*rway lies .jpg (1000x566, 91K)

>all that is keeping America militarily alive is having a stronger military than anyone else
Yah, I guess you got me there, Chang.

The USA fly's Somalis into Norway from USA airbases in Somalia.

>A little bit of November snow cripples the burger army

Here's a US soldier getting arrested because of drunk driving.
dagbladet.no/nyheter/amerikansk-soldat-tatt-for-promillekjoring-i-stjordal---kjorte-minibuss-pa-vei-ut-av-militaerleir/70470493

Attached: 1538857150483.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>nrk.no/trondelag/militaere-kjoretoy-i-ulykke-ved-stuggusjoen-i-tydal-1.14260987

lol this i find funny. Dunning Kruger effect is upon you. You do understand that these nordic countries are superior in many ways in how they live their lives. I have been there on vacation several times. I can say as a Dutch... im jealous.

Now i know that the USA is much shittier, religious biggots acting so "CHRISTIAN" and meanwhile do EVERYTHING that is against the bible.

I think God will look upon the world and think.. damn these Atheists have much more morals, higher ethics and are by far superior race than all these shitty Christians that follow me...

>US crashes a few trucks
>Cost: $1-5 million
>Norway crashes an entire ship
>Cost: $300 million

We win.

Attached: 5919524.jpg (1024x682, 173K)

>Our roads are our greatest defense
>t. Slav
youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE

>Norvay has bad roads.
For your own safety do not try to invade Russia.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

>multiparagraph rant against muh Xtianity
You have to be 18 to post here.

Kek,

Lol fucking Southerners

>>Cost: $1-5 million
Where did you get that figure from? WTF broke?
>crashes
You meant parks world's first amphibious AEGIS?

this whole thing was a huge embarrassment to NATO. how the fuck do you sail straight towards an oil tanker for 5 minutes while they scream at you on the radio to turn, and still plow into them head on?

Human error, typically. Army truck drivers have a high rate of soldiers who can't do other jobs because of lack of security clearance. The biggest reason for losing a clearance is DUI. The army is retarded.

To be fair, individual circumstances apply. Shit happens, it gets investigated, and hopefully life goes on. Also, the reason you'd see a shitload of US army accidents is because the US army has a shiton of equipment coupled with a risk seeking population behind the wheel.

When America sends its people, they're not sending their best.
youtube.com/watch?v=EIWpltIlmZY

Amexifat army is full of niggers and mexicans, also trannies

USA is basically new USSR
same shit was happening when soviets were withdrawing from warsaw pact countries after fall of iron curtain. That's what happens in every corrupt and disorganized military

You have to go back

Attached: you have to go back.png (307x324, 11K)

4 out of 5 of the navigators were women. Thats why.

That looks fine? Decent forward visibility and you can see where the road is in general terms.
Was it like, -2 so when the first snow landed it turned the world to ice? Otherwise I don't see what more you could ask for in November.

Kremlin propaganda machine target for today?

US Army.

>Norwegian news media littered with "Military vehicle crash" articles
>Make thread about it
>Muh russian bot

Fuck off.

Hemtts really suck in the snow, as well. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but i don't think those things come out of 8x8. All that power getting split up by 4 differentials makes slippery surfaces a bitch, i'd imagine.

looked at the manual, drive to the front tires is selectable. First instinct of human error seems to be the most appropriate answer.

Why send them to snowland, though? Are all your military vehicles designed to fight in sandland or urban environments?

When chaos ensues because of a little November snow in Norway, imagine what'd happen in a real war in say, Eastern Europe or China during the winter.

We need to stop wasting money on NATO.

Significant parts of the US get snow very very rarely, and people from those parts are unfamiliar with winter driving.

Why would you need coats? It's like 8 degrees!

There's something interesting about this thread. I'll give you a couple hints. It doesn't have to do with the how these US military vehicles (and other equipment) are being driven.

Where is the equipment being relocated to?
Why?

>Netherlands thought Trident Juncture was a roleplaying reenactment of the WWII Eastern Front

Attached: 1538711404956.gif (220x190, 1.65M)

They make us wear our helmets in transport (or at least they did when I was in) because how frequent accidents were lol

what a shitshow

Attached: de8.jpg (400x320, 19K)

The equipment is being relocated back to their countries of origin.

What, you thought 50,000 troops from 31 different nations who came here to train were going to stick around forever?

youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4

Every military prepares based on the last war it fought. WW1 featured horse cavalry and line formations against emplaced MGs. WW2 France decided that a super giant fortified WW1 trench was a good idea.

Fighting dune coon armies that run off when you bomb them is quite different than northern Europe in winter. Force projection is hard, which is why exercises like this are done before the need arises.

>hurr durr the military of irrelevant country X doesn't do this lmao burgers
Most countries can't deploy outside their own borders. They literally can't afford it. The US military is one of the few that can. Make sure to say thank you for not speaking Russian.

>50,000 troops from 31 different nations who came here to train
US equipment isn't flown into the EU on that scale for training purposes.

I'll give you another hint. For the past year, US armed forces have been training for jungle conditions.

It's all part of the exercise Norbro. The US is now the world's best-trained military in roadside recovery techniques.

>for training purposes.
18,000 US troops for a massive NATO drill that has been planned for several years isn't really much.

And most of them didn't come by plane. They came by ship, and will most likely leave with the same ships which are parked down south.

I would think if anything a truck like that would have lockable differentials; just keep that shit under 25.

kek didn't we fuck up a bridge in Poland last year too? Sorry but we're only 56% white, honestly you should've probably expected worse.

I've made do in the northen midwest with lockable tandem axle tractors. I refuse to make fun of a truck driver that dumped his load. I'm superstitious when it comes to that. I fear hubris will cause me to be the next guy that does it. Keeping a truck running in winter just sucks, it takes more prep-time, you have to look after your vehicle more closely, airline freeze up. Army uses kerosene, so gelling really isnt and issue. Theres a hundred reasons why truck drivers have more problems in winter, if they aren't prepared for it. I could imagine inexperienced young drivers behind automatic transmissions with power going to 8 different wheels. Not a great combo, and liable to have a few accidents. Thats why we have wreckers.

You can bet your ass this unit will be going through some retraining to drive in winter, because obviously they suck.

I think the issue is it isn't just one unit, and they've already had extra training. There's something fundamental going on here and I suspect crayon toxicity may be the root cause.

All the problems America has and we're spending money to protect your country and you post this?
Talk about being an ungrateful piece of shit.

For such a massive exercise it went just fine. We lost the most expensive thing anyways. 1 soldier died, unknown nationality. Some americans crashed. We scared the russians. They announded 2 missiles drills but never did anything.

Jobs done, they got the message. Until next time NATO bros.

Attached: 1429901558547.gif (480x270, 477K)

*announced.

If your soldiers didn't walk up to our kindergartens and take a shit right outside the fences in front of all the kids, maybe we'd be a little bit grateful. But that's not the world we live in, so here we are.

nrk.no/trondelag/forsvaret-har-fatt-inn-over-400-klager-etter-nato-ovelsen-trident-juncture-1.14282927

People get in car accidents all the time you retard

All i'm implying hombre, is that you're no Prussian grenadiers lmao.

The army does put a high standard on motor operations. Losing equipment because of incompetence is unacceptable. Obviously its going to happen, which is why there are contingencies, but if it happens as much as OP claims, which there is no reason to doubt, then there needs to be a come to jesus meeting with the people in charge of it.

dats a lot of commas.

Зapaнee cпacибo

its a computer hack. the nav controls go down and they cant stop.its happed like 5 times in the last 4 years.

You can't cruse without the booz, fag!
Everybody know that.

Attached: fag_card.jpg (512x512, 57K)

>>Our roads are our greatest defense
>>t. Slav
youtube.com/watch?v=OjScCzYOBso

Don't you guys know how to spell 'ambulance'?

It's not. The audio from the radio communications between the military ship, the oil tanker and the port authority has been released.

The oil tanker and port authority were screaming at the military ship to turn, but some cocky little piece of shit said "no, then we'll get too close to the rocks", even though they had plenty of room to turn, and just sailed straight into the oil tanker.

US Army = Israeli Foreign Legion

Attached: BF644DA3-F64D-4156-B67B-F92FCD2AC1CA.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

Restricted waterway? Ships don't turn on a dime? Better to go aground than cause an oil spill?

You scared the Russians by losing your own ship in a tanker battle.
Do you even drill bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=anJ2IhGIEzU
youtube.com/watch?v=uhPCwxCytq0

They 'can't' afford to deploy outside their own countries because they don't want to.

All i can say is women were involved in stearing the ship

Here's the tl;dr

>Fully loaded oil tanker weighing in at 140,000 tons
>Has its route approved by port authorities
>Suddenly a blip appears on the radar, coming in at 17 knots heading straight towards the oil tanker
>Doesn't report in with the port authorities
>After a little while, they identify it as a military ship
>They call it up on the radio and tell him to turn right to avoid a collision
>Military ship responds "lol no, too close to the rocks"
>They keep screaming at the fucking idiot operating the radio aboard the military ship to turn, or else there will be a collision
>"We'll turn after we have passed you, lmao"
>Boom. Collision

The military ship had plenty of room to turn. And it was designed specifically to be able to maneuver fast and easily, whereas the fully loaded oil tanker couldn't do shit.

>how the fuck do you sail straight towards an oil tanker for 5 minutes while they scream at you on the radio to turn, and still plow into them head on?
#RamThePrivilege

>the fully loaded oil tanker couldn't do shit.
they have right of way on account of being bigger, obviously.
dumb norwegian navy can't even avoid simple collisions, what a joke.

Attached: ligma.jpg (750x620, 45K)

So that's all human incompetence. I heard that Norway is blaming the Russians for jamming GPS signal so that the Norwegian sailors can't see the oil tanker with their own eyes.

Nice reference
>they take the trucks and fly

but there's snow

Because our standards of driving get a little relaxed when we're motoring around one of our insignificant vassal states.

I just drove aroubd the site of the fuckup. There isnt any snow, but -2 and a bit of moisture in the air

It was extreme incompetence on the bridge. It was at 4:30 AM, so the captain was asleep and some shitkid was managing the show.

After the collision, the captain took over, and despite the military ship having been warned a million times over the radio that they were about to collide with the oil tanker, when they briefed the captain the fucking idiots told him that they had collided with an "unknown object".

Imagine that. You're warned 50 fucking times over the radio that you're on collision course with an oil tanker, and then you crash into it. And when the captain asks you what it was, you tell him you don't know.

Attached: 1536938288357.jpg (629x504, 51K)

Why did you allow your women to steer an $800 million vessel anyway? Is liberalism running rampage there?

>Imagine that. You're warned 50 fucking times over the radio that you're on collision course with an oil tanker, and then you crash into it. And when the captain asks you what it was, you tell him you don't know.
Seriously, even boyscouts are a lot more competent than that. Shameful display.

LMAO! They didn't even know what they hit. How can you not see a fucking tanker? It's @ 7:49 youtu.be/NYqGxbKF0AI

Attached: 1527270781783.jpg (500x396, 20K)

The same fucking idiots even managed to give the wrong number on the amount of people on board to the port authorities, which is pretty fucking crucial when rescue operations are being set up.

The Army tends to recruit from people of lower socio economic backgrounds, poor Latinos from the barrios, ghetto blacks and white trash. That is one of the reasons. You can send soldiers to Prague, and all they would do is go to the nearest bar and drink away their paycheck, because most of us are uncultured working class trash. Add to that that there is a wannabe outlaw culture here, everyone wants to be a badboy, but they just drink a lot and drive fast because everyone wants to be gangster but no one really wants to do gangster shit. So drinking a lot makes them feel gangster and like outlaws without having to actually do outlaw shit. And on top of that, add the horrible conditions that we are forced to live in. I know soldiers in Europe have a much more lax time, and this is not me bashing you guys, you guys don't over work or over train your soldiers, instead focus on smart and efficient training, and also know the importance of giving your men time to catch their breath and unwind. Not here, in the Army its all
>Field training for 3 weeks because we are fucking supper badass killing machines, then after that we go back and we start running 9 miles everyday and get off work every day at 8 pm! And then we are going back to the field for 5 more weeks and then after that we go to Korea and do that shit over there, except away from your families.You are fucking soldiers get used to it!
The worse part we don't learn anything from all the bullshit training we do, it's useless, breaks us down and its only so officers can look good and move up the next rank and get more rewards. Suicide, stress, anxiety, depression and sexual assault are all part of the army, and that is another reason why soldiers drink so much

Women, thinking about dick while trying to work. Ofcourse they didn't see anything :-D

We are nothing. The americans are what scared them. You saw what we can do...

Attached: 1285703218145.png (168x156, 64K)

Because muh equality. Women have been reeing in the media about how women benefit the fucking army. It's a conplete waste of resources, and these fragile minded women should not have been allowed into the navy

Because muh equality. Women have been reeing in the media about how women benefit the fucking army. It's a conplete waste of resources, and these fragile minded women should not have been allowed into the navy.

Do your ships not use AIS? Their equipment should have been screaming CPA alarms even if they weren't paying any attention to the radio.

You can the frustration in the tanker captains voice. He's pissed.

*hear the frustration

>LEAD BY A WOMAN
that's all you need to know....

Because burger army generally believed in chroma key background and thinking that above ones, powerful rulers, and etc will protect them. They are not in Hollywood!

Dumb fucks turned off AIS.

Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

Oh, wow! That was fucking brilliant! Why you EVER turn that off?!

Attached: 187E5153728247369A1D402386D7386C.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Even if you turn off your own transmitter, which government patrol and military ships do under certain circumstances, you still receive everyone else's information.

Americans are not used to small roads