being me

> being me
> Meet tourists
> Oh, your name is Ahmed and you are French?
> Everyone who looks at you with an embarrassed smile

Why is life so hard with me?

Attached: 15104658.jpg (300x300, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/argentina-arrests-men-suspected-links-hezbollah-181116074024134.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is your point?

You have to go back

Stop being a muslim. Change your name to a French one.

This. Why do you want to live in France and identify as a Muslim. Change your name and adopt to the local culture.

On what ?

Already I am not a Muslim, and I do not see why I should change the name that my father gave me

It simply doesn't make much sense, being French and Ahmed.

And the tourists wanted to go to France, not Medina. I feel bad for them.

Attached: hehhhhhhh.png (600x600, 168K)

Because Ahmed is not a French name. It's like being white Tyrone.

This isn't politics frog fuck off and stop being Muslim

This

To show respect and thankfullness to the culture that your father has decided is superior than where he came from.
So, in other words : honesty.

You're not french if your name is Ahmed. French people = white

Muh medina

Muh 56%

Attached: 1498235913561.png (420x420, 18K)

Just attack the white people. Macron will invite you to the palace to BLACK his boipussi.

My father is Algerian-German and my mother is white. Scientifically, I'm closer to a white than an Arab

How do you think I feel, being mistaken for being Arab when I was younger in front of a crowd of people?
At least you have minority status to protect you, man. When people find out I am white they have nothing holding them back from being rude about my racial appearance.

Sneed.

Macron is based, why do not you like it, amerimutt?

How come you look like an Arab? I'm sad for you, leaf ...

Really? those are your problems user?
Come on now!
We have Arabs living here since the 1890s and they never complained, Maybe because the Turks were absolute worst hosts.

Although some other Muslims are starting to be bad news
aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/argentina-arrests-men-suspected-links-hezbollah-181116074024134.html

tyrone is a white name

My father is Italian and his heritage is from Calabria, my mother is Anglo-French Canadian along with some other European fragments. You figure it out.

You aren't French.

Go kill you self Ahmed.

checked

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

Tyrone is a French name.
>oh, the ironing
Also, Malcom isn't a "black" name

No luck for you my friend, more than to come to France, you will merge in the mass

one drop rule, you are a berber

You should have more sympathy for me, I still look white and I can understand how you feel.

Do you think Han Chinese people born and living in Tibet are Tibetan

More French than you, pedro

Why ?

Get rekt epic style

Just because you live in a country does not mean you are of the genetic bloodline of that people.

If I moved to South Korea and became a legal South Korean citizen. That does not mean I am actually Korean. I would just be a western guy living in Korea.

>be you
>shitskin in France
keep in mind that most French anons are Arabs or Congolese

I understand your situation, but you remain a whites so you do not have to worry. You will make friends who will go beyond your facies

Yes, Tibet are chinese

How will you name your kids ?

>based
>lets hordes of dindus and sand people into the country to replace actual French
fucking what user? based???

because your father is a piece of shit, as is your heritage

cut it off

Keep in mind that Americans are Hispanic and black. Soon Chinese

>and I do not see why I should change the name that my father gave me
see:
You'll never be french.

Ok fuck you.

Attached: fete-de-la-musique-a-lelysee-21-juin-2018.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

>Live in France or the rest of Western-Europe
>Not having a muslim name
Why do you want to identify as the beta cuck race that is set to become a minority within 20 years?

who the fuck wants to be french , Frog.

Try changing your first name to something that sounds french. I wonder why people keep middle eastern names even when living in some other location.

I do not know yet but not an Islamic name. It will also depend where I live in the future

Macron has not eased immigration

and you are probably larping
arab frnech are Alphas
not cunts who cares about some tourists

...and that’s a good thing

Perhaps it should be mentioned that Arabs in France are also very degenerate. Maybe that will make people go easier on OP.

I am respectful of the name given to me by my father, or is the problem?

When visit Yuropoor countries, avoid France since

it's full of brown, smelly and short manlet shitskins with violent behaviour

and bad manners.

But you are neither French, European, christian or white are you? So why are you surprised when tourists look at you confused when you're defying their expectations?

>Be a pig
>Live in horse stable
>Duck shows up to stable and asks
>"Oh you're Pigglet and you're a horse?"
>Awkward smile and waddles away
>Pig feels embarassed because truth hurts

Attached: 1532722744164s.jpg (249x243, 7K)

That's not what I'm asking, I'm asking you do you honestly believe ethnically Han Chinese people who have settled in Tibet are now as Tibetan as the Dalai Lama, and if so what exactly makes them "Tibetan"?

Say you're a French national, this will fix the awkward looks

Or just be honest and say I'm middle Eastern but raised French, jesus is that hard? I'm honestly asking

> Shitskins
> Mexico

Tyron is an Irish name ironically, I know lots of tyrones and none of them are black

S'weird

Why do you care man? ;)

The moment you allow other people affect your life like that, you lose the game

These are not "Hans" indeed.

How is the United Kingdom?

Did Kelpers became penguins?
Also, what were you doing around this time of the year, last year...in the South Atlantic?
Do you have a loicence for carrying torpedoes around?

Actually they are not really wrong. Ahmed does not do French. I would not make the same mistake with my kids

>Brit uses Han =/= Tibetan as analogy
>French mongrel, confused, responds inadequately: "hurr durr Tibet R chinese"

" beta cuck race" when the beta cuck race only need month to conquer i do not how bad this mean for you, when you only way to win is ally with jew and behave like a be proud of this. there is a special place in hell for people like you.

move to the middle east (inb4 Israel jokes), and you wont have this problem, ahmed.

I understood the reference

Attached: 1508804069826.jpg (880x968, 147K)

he will soon kike
when you are wiped kike

Attached: 1542149793368.jpg (400x370, 95K)

lol, have you lived amon arab to say something like this ? in france, far from being alpha?

Are you ready to welcome me to your country, shlomo?

In America, the Irish and the Niggers form one underclass that breeds together. It's fucking disgusting.

lol bro Tyrone is actually a white name. You mean it's like seeing a white man named Jamarquias.

who are you kidding man
how do you feel when you see superior algerian on the bus?
i know you frogs

I meant any place in the middle east except Israel

This sort of post doesn't help you. You're accusing a (probably) white American of being what you already admit to being.

Attached: 1535568667808.png (559x347, 381K)

show your flag faggot

If your name is Ahmed you're obviously not a native French or European. Ideally you would self deport to some Muslim countries

Too bad, I'd like to go to Israel. But if you do not want me ...

thats ok you can keep raping french hoes

Problem is you're an arab.

show me your tits pussy frog

Attached: 0a749da3f5310bb213424f3e3bafa33b7c40f720876b683765c7b4d550993e74.jpg (501x504, 28K)

Exactly, and you are not French.

Why so much hate?

I am not a rapist

French = native white population = not you
It's just like with this Indian guy I know who was born in UK, is like 3rd generation, has the accent, identifies with it etc. and I still will always refer to him as Indian because saying he's British is just a lie.

You’re name is Toby, nigger.